• Unsure

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
WTF ae you smoking?

I dont smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its bad for the lungs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you have heard about this stuff?????????????????

You know - the connection to lung cancer and Emphesima!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or not...............since you seem to know nothing about all the crazy Muslim militias infesting the Middle East.............................

it would not be a big surprise for me to find out you have not heard about the link to smoking and cancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Canada is trying to get access to the black box recordings.

This is proving to be very difficult as we have no diplomatic relations with Iran.

Thank you Mr Harper

POOR hemerHOID SAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Iranians ARE MAKING IT CLEAR.......................

they are OPPOSED TO A CLEAR, LOGICAL AND EXPLICIT EXPLANATION............................

of the last minutes of that doomed flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Iranians have changed their minds and REFUSED to release the black boxes- as of today - to the Ukrainians.................................

and the Cdn inspectors HAVE COME HOME FROM IRAN...................................

without being allowed to do their work - since the Ukrainians dont have the black boxes to offer to Cdn inspectors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It's right in the quote inserted in the post

Or this peaceful negotiations between Iranian backed Hezbollah controlling the Gov. in power

Hundreds injured in Lebanon as violence flares in ‘week of anger’

And I said I didn't know enough about the situation to make any other comment than with Saudi involved I didn't like the situation. I distrust Saudi with a passion.

That said, I also think Iran being involved fuks the situation as well. Yemen is in the middle of an Iran/Saudi war that no one wants to say openly is happening.

As for the Lebanon thing, IMO it's no different than Hong Kong really. People don't trust/want their elected government, are out protesting about it to change it and the current government is retaliating.

But there is a difference between these conflicts, and what happened with the plane and that there are outside nations involved. The inter-regional issues of the Middle East won't ever be solved by negotiation, that's just pretty much fact.

But how it deals with the outside world HAS to be with negotiation with war as a last result.

Sorry that you don't understand that concept.

mrhill

Time Out
Jan 8, 2020
As for the Lebanon thing, IMO it's no different than Hong Kong really. People don't trust/want their elected government, are out protesting about it to change it and the current government is retaliating.

How come the same thing isn't happening in the US?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Iran considers dual nationals on downed Ukrainian plane to be Iranians: TV

DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran considers dual nationals aboard a Ukrainian plane that was shot down accidentally this month to be Iranian citizens, the Foreign Ministry spokesman said on Monday.
Iran does not recognize dual nationality. Many of the 176 people killed in the disaster were Iranians with dual citizenship. Canada had 57 citizens on board.
"We have informed Canada that Tehran considers dual nationals who were killed in the plane crash as Iranian citizens ... Iran is mourning their deaths," Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi told a televised weekly news conference.
As protests erupted in Iran over the plane disaster, the British ambassador in Tehran was briefly detained. Officials said he was at an "illegal" rally, while the envoy said he was attending a vigil for victims. Britain criticized his detention.
"Iran respects all foreign diplomats in Iran as long as they do not violate international laws," Mousavi said.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Since we have no diplomatic relations with Iran (Thank you Mr Harper) there is no way to mediate the whole issue of dual citizenship.

Oh well.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Since we have no diplomatic relations with Iran (Thank you Mr Harper) there is no way to mediate the whole issue of dual citizenship.

Oh well.

POOR STUPID hemerHOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has NOT NOTICED that LIE-berals are OKAY WITH "Cdns" holding dual or even triple citizenship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he has not noticed that Iran is a PARIAH NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iran is respected and befriended ONLY by the kind of countries that PRODUCE REFUGEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
And I said I didn't know enough about the situation to make any other comment than with Saudi involved I didn't like the situation. I distrust Saudi with a passion.

That said, I also think Iran being involved fuks the situation as well. Yemen is in the middle of an Iran/Saudi war that no one wants to say openly is happening.

But there is a difference between these conflicts, and what happened with the plane and that there are outside nations involved. The inter-regional issues of the Middle East won't ever be solved by negotiation, that's just pretty much fact.

But how it deals with the outside world HAS to be with negotiation with war as a last result.

Sorry that you don't understand that concept.

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serryah states:: "the inter - regional issues of the Middle East wont ever be solved by negotiation, that is pretty much fact"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what you are telling us is that I AM RIGHT in defending the Israeli border wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I am right that Muslims ought to be quarantined like the rabid dogs they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its nice to have support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I dont smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its bad for the lungs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Perhaps you have heard about this stuff?????????????????
You know - the connection to lung cancer and Emphesima!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or not...............since you seem to know nothing about all the crazy Muslim militias infesting the Middle East.............................
it would not be a big surprise for me to find out you have not heard about the link to smoking and cancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So correct me. Explains my errors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Iran and the hypocrisy of the pacifist left

Leftists in the West routinely accuse the US of threatening world peace. And yet they readily and hypocritically turn a blind eye to the imperialist aspirations of other countries.
https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/01/21/iran-and-the-hypocrisy-of-the-pacifist-left/

"The Western ‘pacifist’ left did not hesitate to cry foul. The more ignorant among them expressed their sorrow over his death, seemingly oblivious to the blood on his hands."

Again, no one is sad that this terrorist is dead.

It is the how.

How long will it take for you and others like you to get it through your warhawk, blood spilled in the name of war is the best, ego loving minds?

As for the rest of the article... wow. I don't know where this person is getting their information but... they need to stop going to the fringe right wing rags to get it.

Sadly, the 'good' that's come out of this is the downing of the plane which has forced the people of Iran to finally see their government as the soulless bastards they are and demand change. I also don't see this change happening without a long struggle.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Sadly, the 'good' that's come out of this is the downing of the plane which has forced the people of Iran to finally see their government as the soulless bastards they are and demand change. I also don't see this change happening without a long struggle.
Finally? The people of Iran have been oppressed for 40 years. They couldn't say or do anything to aspire for freedom. They get shot or jailed for not toeing the line. The only reason they are doing it now is because the world is watching and they are calling out to us for help.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Finally? The people of Iran have been oppressed for 40 years. They couldn't say or do anything to aspire for freedom. They get shot or jailed for not toeing the line. The only reason they are doing it now is because the world is watching and they are calling out to us for help.

Yes, Finally.

As in it's finally time it happened.

It should have happened MUCH sooner than this.

The change isn't happening because the world is watching, the world has been watching Iran for years.

It's that the people finally learned that their government is corrupt, and likely that they're also starting to realize that all this time they've been lied to despite the Leadership saying otherwise.

Are they asking for help? I haven't seen much out there in reports of demands for help from the Irani people. At least not those in Iran. Outside is always a different story.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com