• Poll closed .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
So correct me. Explains my errors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH THE MAJOR HYPOCRITE WHO WHINES ABOUT PUNCTUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BECAUSE HE DOESNT LIKE LOSING ARGUMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW SUDDENLY ENJOYS USING HIS OWN PUNCTUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT FORGET THE QUESTION MARKS BECAUSE ISNT PUNCTUATION NECESSARY???????????????

AND NUMBNUTS WANTS AN EXPLANATION OF THE relationship between

SMOKING AND LUNG CANCER AND EMPHYSEMA????????????????????????????

What are YOU SMOKING??????????????????????

I tried Weed one time one good deep gulp into my total non smoker lungs...............................

and I spent the rest of the evening trying to COUGH UP A LUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tobacco is generally considered a greater lung threat than Weed....................

but that is simply because tobacco is smoked MORE FREQUENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW OBTUSE ARE YOU???????????????

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Its clickbait for people like you who hunt out out any sort of anti-Iran article to validate their hopes and dreams.

its too complicated to say "Iran mislead by Iran military" and it really does not get you as many white natty virtue signalling points.

its actually interesting and informative that iran, once made aware of the truth, has come forward and seems to be admitting to the mistake

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yes, Finally.
As in it's finally time it happened.
It should have happened MUCH sooner than this.
The change isn't happening because the world is watching, the world has been watching Iran for years.
It's that the people finally learned that their government is corrupt, and likely that they're also starting to realize that all this time they've been lied to despite the Leadership saying otherwise.
Are they asking for help? I haven't seen much out there in reports of demands for help from the Irani people. At least not those in Iran. Outside is always a different story.
I'm not surprised you haven't heard much.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Its clickbait for people like you who hunt out out any sort of anti-Iran article to validate their hopes and dreams.
its too complicated to say "Iran mislead by Iran military" and it really does not get you as many white natty virtue signalling points.
its actually interesting and informative that iran, once made aware of the truth, has come forward and seems to be admitting to the mistake
Flight identifying and tracking apps say they knew.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Nope my theory is they heard reports of F-35 coming in for retaliation and shot down a foreign airliner to blame on the US fighters, when the reports were false they were left scrambling for a reason for the downed airliner.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Nope my theory is they heard reports of F-35 coming in for retaliation and shot down a foreign airliner to blame on the US fighters, when the reports were false they were left scrambling for a reason for the downed airliner.
Do you think the weapon system operator is still alive to say why he launched the missiles?