Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
These fuckin idiots blockading the border and the streets are not the electorate.
In this country, for your information, the electorate all live in Ontario and Quebec, no one else in the country matters once thy have their say and vote.
Beurocraps do not make the laws or mandates, that is the perview of the politicians as recommended by medical authorities.
The medical authorities are Bureaucrats .

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
The medical authorities are Bureaucrats .
Doctors and nurses and hospitals that are requested for information and have to provide statistics and status are bureaucrats??
The exact ones that have been front line for the past 2 years workign till they drop are bureaucrats?
Man, are you ever out to lunch LOL

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Enough is enough. Time to turn those trucks around and head for home. Point made and made well. Our duplicitous weenie of a pm is NOT coming out of hiding. Support is waning, I know mine is. The stand-off at the AB/Montana border must end now.

You did a great job and united Canadians from Coast to Coast. Build on that support by recognizing that you've done all you can do and we thank you for that.

Have a safe trip home.
I normally agree with your insights however you couldn’t be more wrong in this instance . This movement is only growing and is encompassing the whole country and spreading around the world . We want our freedom back and are going to get it . You made your point doesn’t cut it .

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
All the stuff against it I see on social media are complaining how annoying it is with all the horn beeping etc.......I guess they are right, to have a real successful protest, you have to riot, turn over cars, burn buildings etc.....Bunch of friggin' amateurs

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Doctors and nurses and hospitals that are requested for information and have to provide statistics and status are bureaucrats??
The exact ones that have been front line for the past 2 years workign till they drop are bureaucrats?
Man, are you ever out to lunch LOL
Man are you ever daft . Dr. Tam is a Bureaucrat who holds her position by the grace of the PMand can be replaced any time the PMO decides . Dr. Bonnie Henry B.C.s chief medical officer is another bureaucrat who has admitted that political considerations surround her health directives .
And you understood those were who I referenced in my prior post but instead of acknowledging that you give me the crocodile tears about the overworked front line workers who would be just fine if they had twenty percent more help . I wonder where that went ?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
These fuckin idiots blockading the border and the streets are not the electorate.
In this country, for your information, the electorate all live in Ontario and Quebec, no one else in the country matters once thy have their say and vote.
Beurocraps do not make the laws or mandates, that is the perview of the politicians as recommended by medical authorities.
Oh clueless one, you really need to read some facts and learn about politics in Canaduh.

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
I normally agree with your insights however you couldn’t be more wrong in this instance . This movement is only growing and is encompassing the whole country and spreading around the world . We want our freedom back and are going to get it . You made your point doesn’t cut it .
If it is growing, then it must be by truckers that don't want to work, can't work or aren't really truckers.

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
Man are you ever daft . Dr. Tam is a Bureaucrat who holds her position by the grace of the PMand can be replaced any time the PMO decides . Dr. Bonnie Henry B.C.s chief medical officer is another bureaucrat who has admitted that political considerations surround her health directives .
And you understood those were who I referenced in my prior post but instead of acknowledging that you give me the crocodile tears about the overworked front line workers who would be just fine if they had twenty percent more help . I wonder where that went ?
Do you think these people you named and other talking heads are doing a rectal pluck?
They get all their info they pass along form hospitals, doctors, nurses and staff that are dealing with the pandemic.
The one that is daft is you if you even slightly think that they make shit up.
No crocodile tears here. Just facts. I have family members and friends in health care. I ahve close freinds in the paramedic field that are also working their asses off tranfering covid patients from hospital to hospital between other emergencies.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
in differentiating oneself from "we, the people", you place yourself squarely in the camp of "you, the other people".
When about 80% of the population supports the truckers that is twice the number that elected turdOWE. So I would call that "the people"

Reactions: Twin_Moose