Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Once before the fucking shots.. do you not understand I was the 2nd person in Alberta to have COVID??

In Feb/2020 I went to Walt Disney World, when I returned I was in the Hospital on March 3rd/2020, there was a kid before me who got COVID in Alberta.

There was no shots.. and Omnicrom everyone is going to get.. regardless of shots.. I got that again.. but I never wear a mask, in the USA or Canada.
Don’t you have built up immunity ?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
No they are farmers from the surrounding area that are also fed up with the mandates and are jumping on the freedom train .
And Boomer you will be much busier once all this mandate shit ends and life returns .
Mandates don't affect my work at all.. blockades do.

Farmers, so the most educated of the bunch in Alberta..

What is funny is Kenney will say no more mandates, most of these idiots will get COVID and because of them mandates will be back on

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
You do know that banana's avocados and many other vegtables stuck need temperature control (can't be frozen fool) or they are no good. Oh yeah refers don't work on air they need fuel but fuel trucks can't get past the shit blockades.

Over 100 loads have been destroyed.. so when you have food shortages and the prices of food doubles.. remember the clueless idiots at the blockade.

This is going to hurt a lot of Canadians.. but I am on my way to Texas in my personal car, parked my truck. Alberta can starve.. it will leave room for smarter people to move in..

Do you know how many people will be voting NDP because of Jason Kenney's inaction.. die hard Conservative.. but next election I have a good mind to vote NDP.
Isn't that what I said (fool) read it again

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Listen ya fucking idiot.. US Meat inspection is in Sweetgrass. You know Cutts/Sweetgrass

US Import Meat Inspection I-264 in Sweet Grass, MT - (406) 335-2980 (chamberofcommerce.com)

Don't worry, if this shit contintues Cargill, JBS will start laying people off.. pork in Red Deer, or meat producers.. and it will take months to bring it back up to speed.

People will not be able to pay bills, food will increase in price a lot in Alberta..

This is going to hurt Alberta economy for years.

Alberta's oil will take a hit.. that port is everything to Alberta.. you can do another port.. but they don't take commercial vehicles.

Reactions: MyOpinion

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Listen ya fucking idiot.. US Meat inspection is in Sweetgrass. You know Cutts/Sweetgrass

US Import Meat Inspection I-264 in Sweet Grass, MT - (406) 335-2980 (chamberofcommerce.com)

Don't worry, if this shit contintues Cargill, JBS will start laying people off.. pork in Red Deer, or meat producers.. and it will take months to bring it back up to speed.

People will not be able to pay bills, food will increase in price a lot in Alberta..

Alberta's oil will take a hit.. that port is everything to Alberta.. you can do another port.. but they don't take commercial vehicles.
So if the government would smarten up and do as they are told by the electorate, there will be no problem.
That is another part of this protest that doesn't much make the media. Politicians and bureaucraps work for us, not the other way around.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
First off, trying to blame Kenney for his lack of action at the border is about as stupid as someone blaming Doug Ford for the continued presence of the trucker protest in Ottawa.
Having said that, the illegal protest at Coutts seems to have missed the mark. To state that the mandate will result in empty shelves and then going out of their way to try and make it happen is extremely disingenuous.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
First off, trying to blame Kenney for his lack of action at the border is about as stupid as someone blaming Doug Ford for the continued presence of the trucker protest in Ottawa.
Having said that, the illegal protest at Coutts seems to have missed the mark. To state that the mandate will result in empty shelves and then going out of their way to try and make it happen is extremely disingenuous.

We have BILL 1 in Alberta.

It was used against Native Indians to clear tracks

It can be used to clear up this blockade.. oh wait they aren't Indians.. so

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Fucking idiot eh? are there not 2 lanes open only the RCMP blocking traffic as of now, Meat can keep when frozen

Reactions: taxslave

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
So if the government would smarten up and do as they are told by the electorate, there will be no problem.
That is another part of this protest that doesn't much make the media. Politicians and bureaucraps work for us, not the other way around.
These fuckin idiots blockading the border and the streets are not the electorate.
In this country, for your information, the electorate all live in Ontario and Quebec, no one else in the country matters once thy have their say and vote.
Beurocraps do not make the laws or mandates, that is the perview of the politicians as recommended by medical authorities.

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
These fuckin idiots blockading the border and the streets are not the electorate.
In this country, for your information, the electorate all live in Ontario and Quebec, no one else in the country matters once thy have their say and vote.
Beurocraps do not make the laws or mandates, that is the perview of the politicians as recommended by medical authorities.
Whenever somebody starts yapping about "the electorate" or "the people," you can be sure they mean "the ones that agree with me."

• Haha
Reactions: MyOpinion