Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
These fuckin idiots blockading the border and the streets are not the electorate.
In this country, for your information, the electorate all live in Ontario and Quebec, no one else in the country matters once thy have their say and vote.
Beurocraps do not make the laws or mandates, that is the perview of the politicians as recommended by medical authorities.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Why don't y'all just deliver stuff by dogsled? According to Due South, that's the primary mode of transportation in Canada.

JFC - don't you know? Dog sledding is a sport non-grata in Canada now. Got people from the US even trying to shut any and every kennel down that does it because it's "inhumane and cruel" to the dogs.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Can’t speak for the other provinces, but in Saskatchewan Mushing isn’t a thing until you’re about 6 hours north of the US border (about the Prince Albert level).
3 hours North East of Regina

https://saskatchewanderer.ca › blog › the-mushers-rendezvous
When I arrived in Preeceville, former Mushing World Champion, Kevin Cook and his wife Rhonda, took me under their wing. They have been involved in the sport their entire lives and have helped organize the Mushers' Rendezvous since day one. When the race kicked off, we jumped in their truck and I was given free reign to ask as many silly ...

Reactions: Ron in Regina

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yep 2 in the top 5 longest confirmed

https://nationalinterest.org › blog › reboot › 3540-meters-record-breaking-longest-confirmed-sniper-kill-178421
Two years after being recorded, the longest sniper kill shot remains one of the greatest feats ever performed in military history. In 2017, a sniper from Joint Task Force 2 (JTF-2) neutralized an...
I have no idea why an army as small as Canada's should produce so many crack long-range marksmen, but the facts are indisputable.