Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Many years ago I worked with this French dude.

He told me when he was in his late teens, he worked for a moving company which would hold 3 guys in the cab of the truck. But whenever he got to a stoplight intersection and he was the guy in the far passenger seat, he'd duck down really low to make it look like the driver and the guy in the middle were gay and sitting really close to each other.

I thought that was hilarious, and still do!

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
When Stormy Daniels called Trump 'tiny'.

I thought Trump should have retorted with..."I don't know this woman. I've never visited The Grande Canyon"

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
The truckers being considered Heroes reminds me of an old Simpsons Episode.

Homer: "That little boy who fell down that well is a Hero!"

Lisa: "Why is he a Hero for falling down a well?"

Homer: "Well it's more than you've ever done."

lol!

I'm phrasing from a decades-old memory, but I remember it went something like that.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Canadian Heroes...

1) Sir Frederick Banting-Inventor of Insulin and Nobel Prize winner.

2) Terry Fox- Athlete, Activist, Humanitarian

3) Tommy Douglas- Father of Canadian Medicare

and finally (drum roll).....

4) A bunch of smelly, grade 4 educated, Covid-infested, asshole truckers!

1643942211328.png

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
What the anti-vaxxers fail to realize is that just a very short time ago a Covid-19 diagnosis could be a death sentence. But with the advent of the vaccines, now if you do get the virus and you are vaxxed, chances are you will just get cold/ flu-like symptoms and be okay.

So now you can all mock Trudeau for him saying he has Covid-19 without worrying he will die.

The vaccines are doing the job despite all of the contrary rhetoric I've been reading on this forum.

Reactions: Serryah

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
What the anti-vaxxers fail to realize is that just a very short time ago a Covid-19 diagnosis could be a death sentence. But with the advent of the vaccines, now if you do get the virus and you are vaxxed, chances are you will just get cold/ flu-like symptoms and be okay.

So now you can all mock Trudeau for him saying he has Covid-19 without worrying he will die.

The vaccines are doing the job despite all of the contrary rhetoric I've been reading on this forum.
You have sure been sold a bill of goods , can I sell you a bridge . Read the tea leaves bucko , the triple vacced PM caught this deadly disease that doesn’t seem to kill anyone . Donald Trump , caught Covid . Justine Trudeau contacted Covid , Boris Johnson , you betcha contracted Covid . Why can’t this scourge of a disease do a better job ?

Reactions: 55Mercury

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Doctors and nurses and hospitals that are requested for information and have to provide statistics and status are bureaucrats??
The exact ones that have been front line for the past 2 years workign till they drop are bureaucrats?
Man, are you ever out to lunch LOL
But the people who run the hospitals and shit are bureaucraps. A couple of months back an Ontario doctor commented that she wasn't seeing the Covid numbers in her hospital the media had reported at the time. The Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons promptly yanked her licence, for making a professional fucking observation.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Canadian Heroes...

1) Sir Frederick Banting-Inventor of Insulin and Nobel Prize winner.

2) Terry Fox- Athlete, Activist, Humanitarian

3) Tommy Douglas- Father of Canadian Medicare

and finally (drum roll).....

4) A bunch of smelly, grade 4 educated, Covid-infested, asshole truckers!

View attachment 12019
Tommy Douglas was a raging homophobe who believed all gay people should have been lobotomized. Yeah, a real hero.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

That's nice. Now point us to a medical science publication that states you have to have a 100% vaccination rate for any viral outbreak to bring it under control. I'll wait.
I'm not willing to be injected with something that literally recodes some of my genes. And now they want to use mRNA "vaccines" for the flu and other viruses. How is that going to affect gene coding when you have an mRNA vaccine recoding cells to make this kind of protein and then another mRNA vax recoding the cells to make that kind of protein and then another mRNA vax recoding cells to make yet a different protein. They call it "Hacking the software of life". And what do you do when hacking software? That's right, you're either writing fresh code or recoding what's already there. The mRNA vaxes aren't writing fresh code, they're recoding the the information that's already there. You have been genetically modified whether you like it or not.

Enjoy your guinea pig existence.

As for Groper having Covid 19, well, that's only if you actually believe him. Has he given you ANY reason over the last 6 years to trust a single thing that spews from his pie hole?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Can't fix stupid, Hoof.

And it'd be a snap compared to fixing terrified.