Trucker protest at U.S. border crossing reportedly several kilometres long

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
If it is growing, then it must be by truckers that don't want to work, can't work or aren't really truckers.
Yes aren’t really truckers , just a bunch of ordinary Canadians who want their freedoms back . Sadly pieces of mush like you want government rule over them . You are usually described as the mushy middle , grow a spine and jump on the train before you are left behind .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Do you think these people you named and other talking heads are doing a rectal pluck?
They get all their info they pass along form hospitals, doctors, nurses and staff that are dealing with the pandemic.
The one that is daft is you if you even slightly think that they make shit up.
No crocodile tears here. Just facts. I have family members and friends in health care. I ahve close freinds in the paramedic field that are also working their asses off tranfering covid patients from hospital to hospital between other emergencies.
Waa they are doing their jobs instead of sitting on their asses like normal , heart breaker . They are getting paid from provincial tax dollars ,in a shrinking tax base and rest assured they will be striking for more once this is over .
p.s . They pass on the information they want us to see and obscure the rest .

MyOpinion

Time Out
Dec 3, 2021
Waa they are doing their jobs instead of sitting on their asses like normal , heart breaker . They are getting paid from provincial tax dollars ,in a shrinking tax base and rest assured they will be striking for more once this is over .
p.s . They pass on the information they want us to see and obscure the rest .
Geez, I certainly hope your life will never depend on those people you are dissing or, that they never find out who you really are.