Transgender Non Binary Person

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I don't come after you for wearing your belt buckle up around your nipples, so why so judgemental of others?

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Anyhoo...let's stop all of this arguing about gender identity and get down to some healthy exercise.

richard-simmons-fitness.gif

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
But am I the only one who sees the irony in all of this?

The posters who rail against the snowflakes for being perpetually outraged, are now themselves being outraged and blowing gaskets over people who identify as non-binary.

The incongruity of it all is hysterical!

Reactions: Serryah

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Okay.

I just now asked my 17 year old daughter how she views those who identify as non-binary. Her response...

"If that's their preference, it's really none of my business. Although it's not for me, if they aren't bothering anyone then who cares?"

I raised a Libertarian!

giphy.gif

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
But am I the only one who sees the irony in all of this?

The posters who rail against the snowflakes for being perpetually outraged, are now themselves being outraged and blowing gaskets over people who identify as non-binary.

The incongruity of it all is hysterical!

Nah, not the only one.

I don't get it myself.

So someone is non-binary. I'm pretty sure that the ones protesting don't even get what that means.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
What i don't understand is why so many of you have your balls in a lather over an extremely small percentage of the population.

Do you call By-Law on your neighbour if he mows his lawn asymmetrically?
Because that small portion of the population is insisting their rest of us adhere to their beliefs. Just like religious fanatics. Things like rainbow sidewalks does nothing to promote inclusion, it just pissoff taxpayers for the waste of money.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Because that small portion of the population is insisting their rest of us adhere to their beliefs. Just like religious fanatics. Things like rainbow sidewalks does nothing to promote inclusion, it just pissoff taxpayers for the waste of money.
Drive through Lytton the only thing left are the rainbow crosswalks .