Transgender Non Binary Person

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
"they don’t even know if they want in the face or ass"

It's a shame your mother didn't have the same idea...you never would've been around to start this obtuse thread.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
How much of that is bullshit?

Oh wait, a "Pro Life, Pro Family" website...

FFS...

ARE there people who said they were Trans, who transitioned, and later realized they shouldn't have? Yes.

But I would bring up the fact that their issue wasn't that they were Trans, rather that they weren't sure WHAT caused the dysphoria they felt and automatically believed that surgical transitioning would 'fix it'. Medical transitioning is actually easier to 'fix', which is why mental care for kids with dysphoria and trans kids is important. Putting kids on blockers until they know for SURE if what they're going through is actual dysphoria due to being Trans or something else, can PREVENT surgeries that don't need to happen.

But then you have jerkoffs who say kids shouldn't be on blockers (which are safe) because... they don't understand how it actually HELPS kids, they only assume the worst.

Being Trans is hell.

People who continually berate, badger, abuse and outright attack Trans people do NOT help this.

Also saying doctors "forced" someone to Transition is absolute BS. To actually surgically transition, you need TWO doctors to sign off plus a year of 'living as' and more. I think that someone saying "Oh X doctor forced me!" is full of absolute shit and trying to blame others for their 'oh fuck' moment where they realized being Trans and transitioning is 'hard' and still takes work after the fact.
So there is no peer pressure within the trans community? That would be news to the rest of society where it exists

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
From the outside looking in (figuratively speaking), I’m assuming many gay or bi dudes aren’t interested in in taking it through the back door either. Just saying.

There are some gay and bi men who don't prescribe to anal, and when having sex they "Romanise" it.

But come on, unless all the macho talk from straight guys about pounding the ass of a woman is just talk (not to mention the number of so called "Straight" guys who have raped both men and women, Trans and non, via anal), the whole "face or ass" happens across sexual partners.

Unless it's all combined with that abhorrent thought that a guy having anal = submission and we can't have THAT, not from a man or a woman. It's okay when it's not "A man!"...

Suggesting it doesn't happen to so called straight men is absolute BS.

Or the men were never 'straight' to begin with.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So there is no peer pressure within the trans community? That would be news to the rest of society where it exists

Not saying that. There likely is, just like there's peer pressure in the straight community, gay community, etc.

But saying Trans people force others to transition "Against their will" is about as stupid as saying gay people force straight people to be gay against their will.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
There are some gay and bi men who don't prescribe to anal, and when having sex they "Romanise" it.

But come on, unless all the macho talk from straight guys about pounding the ass of a woman is just talk (not to mention the number of so called "Straight" guys who have raped both men and women, Trans and non, via anal), the whole "face or ass" happens across sexual partners.

Unless it's all combined with that abhorrent thought that a guy having anal = submission and we can't have THAT, not from a man or a woman. It's okay when it's not "A man!"...

Sorry sweetie my ass is “Exit Only”

BF09D2FD-5E91-4674-B4E2-92729A3EFB41.jpeg

Dont know what you’re deal is.. but wooosh… 3 hole wonder or something

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Not saying that. There likely is, just like there's peer pressure in the straight community, gay community, etc.

But saying Trans people force others to transition "Against their will" is about as stupid as saying gay people force straight people to be gay against their will.
Who said that? Pressure and force are Two different things

Reactions: taxslave and petros

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
From the outside looking in (figuratively speaking), I’m assuming many gay or bi dudes aren’t interested in in taking it through the back door either. Just saying.
I have no idea, but they are going to stick it somewhere. But with one of the three options available with women missing, it must generate more interest in the other options.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

There is no such thing as a straight male raping another male. Bi maybe. Or just plain sick.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
My buddy and I came up with an acronym to describe a hot woman...so if we're out and about we can say it out loud and she won't know what we mean.

IBHO.

(I'd Bend Her Over)

Oh well, at least it's harmless and discreet.