Transgender Non Binary Person

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Did you eat paint chips as a child?

It can't be easy being a woman trapped inside a man's body, or vice versa. The suicide rates among these groups of individuals are much higher than average from what I have read.

Tone it down a notch. A nice frame can do wonders for an average painting.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Did you eat paint chips as a child?

It can't be easy being a woman trapped inside a man's body, or vice versa. The suicide rates among these groups of individuals are much higher than average from what I have read.

Tone it down a notch. A nice frame can do wonders for an average painting.
The transgenderism I can understand. The "non-binary" shit is fucking pseudo-science nonsense. That crap only "flies" when you're talking about people who are poly-chromosomal. But here's the thing, it's still just X and Y chromosomes. The moment those snake oil peddlers show me more than two human gametes I'll be all ears to the "non-binary" argument.

You are what you gamete.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Why do you even care how someone else identifies? It's none of your business.
Oh, but it is, They keep shoving it in everyone's face telling us to accept it and embrace it. How far down the rabbit hole are you willing to go? There was a dude in the US who identified as a woman and got the surgery to complete the illusion. Okay, I'm good so far since it was the FULL commitment. Then she identified as a dragon. Went out and got the tattoos and cosmetic surgery to complete the illusion. Clearly this person's mental health is an issue. But instead of being given help, we're expected to encourage the delusion.
Here's the thing, do human and civil rights apply to mythological creatures?
What's more of a human right, to be as fucking deluded as you want, or having access to decent mental health care before you reach that point?

Next thing you know people with multiple personality disorders will simply and gently be called "identity-fluid".

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
"These crazy fucks should be locked up… in a crazy house.."

That's exactly what they did to schizophrenics back in the day. I wouldn't be here posting if that were still the mindset.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I'm a Libertarian at heart.

I don't feel like anything is being shoved in my face. To each his own. I know a gal who identifies now as non-binary. She's a very talented musical artist and a sweetheart of a person.

I think you need to start looking past the end of your nose. You're trashing a concept at the expense of the human being on the other end.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

I don't feel like anything is being shoved in my face. To each his own. I know a gal who identifies now as non-binary. She's a very talented musical artist and a sweetheart of a person.

I think you need to start looking past the end of your nose. You're trashing a concept at the expense of the human being on the other end.
No, I'm just sick of Marxist bullshit being dressed up as other nonsense and being called a "bigot" by some because I refuse to swallow the snake oil. Humans come in two flavours. The very definition of binary. To suggest one is "non-binary" is to suggest one is non-human and I'm not having any of it.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
We all had a big laugh on my mental health forum last year.

A poster was talking about the transmission on his truck and said, "Yeah. I blew the tranny on Friday."

The moderator who knew nothing about vehicles entered the thread and scolded the dude for making a derogatory remark about transgendered people!

Ooh man, the whole rest of the board participants burst out laughing! You can't make this stuff up, folks!

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
You got me thinking about chromosomes and reproduction now.

My wife and I were trying to conceive so I was talking to my friend about it. I said the first step at the Hospital is me providing a sample...then injecting in high up into my wife...as my sperm had low motility. If that doesn't work, the next step is the lab and a petri dish which would cost thousands of dollars.

So my friend said, what if that doesn't work? What would be the next step? To which I replied...

"Getting a construction worker named Carl to bang my wife."

lol!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Why do you even care how someone else identifies? It's none of your business.

What I care about is our schools are being changed to accommodate for a couple of freaks..

Transgender washrooms..

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

You're asking someone to understand a concept that he doesn't want to think about because it's that alien, the tiny brain can't fathom it. Or fear, or both.

That being said, I think breaking so much of gender down into the smallest little 'label' has hurt people more than it's helped.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
That's right, none of our business..........But we also don't need it shoved up our ass. They want to be considered normal, fine. Got a problem with your life? Deal with it. Leave the rest of us alone.

And yet they're not 'left alone'. They're beaten up, abused, assaulted, murdered, harrassed... and that is before anything is 'out'. If you're just suspected of being anything but "normal" in terms of sex and gender, you're a target.

Want this stuff not to be 'shoved up your ass'? Stop making being gay, or trans, or bi, or queer, or non-binary or anything else such a literally deadly existence. Then you'll get more people just going about their lives like we want.

• Sad
Reactions: Mowich

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
I could care less what anyone else does, as long as it doesn't affect me. Most of them lead a pretty normal like I would imagine. there are a few that feel they must flaunt their thing and that we need to accept it. The gay parades are an example. Any other person displaying themselves like that would be arrested on the spot.......but, that's how it goes. Our tax dollars also pay for this discussing display.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You got me thinking about chromosomes and reproduction now.

My wife and I were trying to conceive so I was talking to my friend about it. I said the first step at the Hospital is me providing a sample...then injecting in high up into my wife...as my sperm had low motility. If that doesn't work, the next step is the lab and a petri dish which would cost thousands of dollars.

So my friend said, what if that doesn't work? What would be the next step? To which I replied...

"Getting a construction worker named Carl to bang my wife."

lol!
Layin pipe, all night long. Layin' pipe, I'm working so hard.

Reactions: B00Mer