To IMPEACH ????

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
If the Trump supporters thought those who are against him are shocked, surprised or 'crying' over this, you haven't been paying attention.

See, we KNEW he'd be acquitted. We called it from the get go.

That wasn't the point of any of this really.

The BIGGEST shock was Romney.

I have to admit that hat he did was actually amazing, and I'm thankful that SOMEONE with an R beside his name finally stood up to say no more, and means it.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If the Trump supporters thought those who are against him are shocked, surprised or 'crying' over this, you haven't been paying attention.

I have to admit that hat he did was actually amazing, and I'm thankful that SOMEONE with an R beside his name finally stood up to say no more, and means it.

There was NO point to it. There's an exercise scheduled for Nov. 3 which will settle the matter once and for all! Shock?? Don't we all know that by nature politicians are sleazy?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017

Romney is just sort of hanging around in case Trump does not run in 2020.

There is also Justin Amash who left the gop because of Trump and is now an independent. He also voted to impeach

Last edited:

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007

Prog bullshit.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
There was NO point to it. There's an exercise scheduled for Nov. 3 which will settle the matter once and for all! Shock?? Don't we all know that by nature politicians are sleazy?

There was a point to it, that you don't see it isn't a shock either. (Even being told why you still think there's no point).

This wasn't just a sleazy politician.

Really, just stop proving you're clueless about ANY of this and take your own advice. Stop posting about Trump.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The first president in a long time with no dog!

Donald Trump doesn't like dogs....

I don't trust anyone who doesn't like dogs!

So there you have it folks.....I don't like Trump!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

So what was the point of all this ?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There was a point to it, that you don't see it isn't a shock either. (Even being told why you still think there's no point).

This wasn't just a sleazy politician.

Really, just stop proving you're clueless about ANY of this and take your own advice. Stop posting about Trump.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree about this! Different people have differing opinions you know!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Serry... they are WAILING. Who are you kidding?! It is all over the net, the news, absolute misery.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Schiff: Bolton 'refused' to submit affidavit on Trump's involvement in Ukraine controversy

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) said former national security adviser John Bolton "refused" to submit an affidavit on his take of President Trump's "Ukraine misconduct" when asked by House Democrats.
The House Intelligence Committee chairman told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow on Wednesday that the Democrats had approached Bolton's counsel after the Senate voted last week not to include any additional witnesses or documentation in the impeachment trial.
"We did approach John Bolton's counsel, asked if Mr. Bolton would be willing to submit an affidavit under oath, describing what he observed in terms of the President's Ukraine misconduct, and he refused," Schiff told Maddow. "For whatever reason, he apparently was willing to testify before the Senate, but apart from that, seems intent on saving it for his book."...…….More

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Collins: It's 'very sexist' to assume I asked McConnell's permission in witness vote

Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) asserted on Fox News Wednesday that it is "very sexist" for people to assume she received permission from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) when she voted to include additional witnesses and documentation in President Trump's impeachment trial.
Collins was reacting to a tweet from David Frum, a staff writer at The Atlantic, who said he assumed Collins asked the Senate majority leader for permission for her vote last week while Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) did not.........More