'The worst president we have ever seen. Period'

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Well you can always use fakenews to convict those you hate - that's (lose the) racist globalfacsistcommienazi SOP...
;)
But certainly they know the "Riots" were planned well in advance and they don't want to get busted for totally dishonest stupidity.
All them pro trump voters watching, ya Noe?

Capitol Attack Was Planned Openly Online For Weeks—Police Still Weren’t Ready​

You can use fakenews stupidity here where we expect that from you, but they ought not to do it there where we expect it from them.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, but you should have some bankers on yer list too, since they were the ones calling the shots.
;)
just like they are today.

Reactions: taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Try to drain the swamp. Made multiple peace agreements in the muddle east. Make wimpy little leftards pee their panties. Bring entertainment to a place usually filled with stupidity. Need I go on?
In other words, he hated the same people you hate, and encouraged your hatred.

Yay.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
In other words, he hated the same people you hate, and encouraged your hatred.

Yay.
Yeah, somehow I just can't conjure up much love for people(using the term loosely) that want to destroy the economy. Or the ones that insist on having wars over who has the better gawd.
Biden has already cost several thousand of my union brothers and sisters on both sides of the border their jobs. I can see how you would love that guy.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yeah, somehow I just can't conjure up much love for people(using the term loosely) that want to destroy the economy. Or the ones that insist on having wars over who has the better gawd.
Biden has already cost several thousand of my union brothers and sisters on both sides of the border their jobs. I can see how you would love that guy.
But your dick gets hard over people who try to overturn the Constitution by violence.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Actually there were but you won't hear about it as it's been "scrubbed" - doesn't go with the narrative don't 'cha know....
For values of scrubbed = all over the media, and easily available via Google search.

Which don't stop morons from whimpering "How come they didn't arrest no BLM/antifa rioters?"

Reactions: Serryah

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You're aware that the Obama administration deported more people per year than the Trump administration, do you not? And that it prioritized deporting people convicted of felonies?

And what, exactly, did he do to "keep jobs in the country?" Besides flap his yap, I mean.
Perhaps Obama was just shoving his problems off for someone else to contend with! ) Trump was trying to stop them from getting in, in the first place. :)

Reactions: Danbones