'The worst president we have ever seen. Period'

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
worst president?

you ain't seen nuthin' yet

Schumer: ‘I Agree’ with Biden Planning to Give Trans Students Access to Sports, Bathrooms, Locker Rooms Based on Identity​

Biden’s Plan For Transgenders On First Day Of Office Is Backed By Schumer​

“Joe Biden said that on his first day of office he will give transgender access to sports, bathrooms and locker rooms in accordance with their gender identity in federally funded schools. Do you think he has the ability to do this and do you agree with this decision?” Schumer was asked.
“I agree with the decision and I know he’ll check things out thoroughly legally.”

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Please be reminded: “Antifa” is an idea (like democracy). It means Anti- fascist (like Eisenhower and Patton). It is not an actual organization. It doesn’t have members, a charter or a checking account (unlike the Proud Boys & Nazis.)
Kinda funny how that "idea" can burn and loot neighborhoods.....Haven't seen democracy do that

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Kinda funny how that "idea" can burn and loot neighborhoods.....Haven't seen democracy do that
I've seen right-wing terrorists (a term Reichpubliklans simply cannot say) attack the U.S. Capitol, attempting to prevent the Congress from doing its Constitutional duty.

But I'm pretty sure they was just funnin'.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I've seen right-wing terrorists (a term Reichpubliklans simply cannot say) attack the U.S. Capitol, attempting to prevent the Congress from doing its Constitutional duty.

You've seen better days too
:0
how about the insides of the little girls change room?

• Wow
Reactions: taxslave and B00Mer

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I would hazard a guess, the worst since Nixon for sure. Twenty years hence I think he might be remembered as an absolute raving lunatic who did a couple of things right! :)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I would hazard a guess, the worst since Nixon for sure. Twenty years hence I think he might be remembered as an absolute raving lunatic who did a couple of things right! :)
Arresting Epstein twice might be both of them...but the other guys will be remembered for riding the plane.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

When did you see that liar ?

Reactions: taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
He deserves some merit for his efforts to stop criminals from immigrating AND probably for an attempt to look after his own work force and keeping jobs in the country.
You're aware that the Obama administration deported more people per year than the Trump administration, do you not? And that it prioritized deporting people convicted of felonies?

And what, exactly, did he do to "keep jobs in the country?" Besides flap his yap, I mean.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You're aware that the Obama administration deported more people per year than the Trump administration, do you not? And that it prioritized deporting people convicted of felonies?

And what, exactly, did he do to "keep jobs in the country?" Besides flap his yap, I mean.
Build a wall??? :)

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

They weren't all "right-wing terrorists" Tech - you should know better than that! While there were some Trump supporters that went in & (may) have done some damage, you know damn well it was planned & BOTH sides need to take responsibility. You're being disingenuous (again). Sheesh! Too bad they aren't arresting the BLM'ers & Antifa the same way they're arresting the Capital people. But, hey hypocrisy is the name of the game.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
They weren't all "right-wing terrorists" Tech - you should know better than that! While there were some Trump supporters that went in & (may) have done some damage, you know damn well it was planned & BOTH sides need to take responsibility. You're being disingenuous (again). Sheesh! Too bad they aren't arresting the BLM'ers & Antifa the same way they're arresting the Capital people. But, hey hypocrisy is the name of the game.
No BLM/antifa rioters were arrested.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Oh you are such a LIAR!!!​

:)

'Let's Burn This Sh*t Down': BLM Activist Arrested After Attending Capitol Riots​

But that's what LOLYERS do I guess when they aren't out chasing Hearses.

Flashback 2020: Six Months of Antifa/BLM Looting, Rioting, and Chaos

Posted by Stacey Matthews Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 12:00pm
If there is any “two systems of justice” situation here, it’s that there are one set of rules for right-wing rioters and none for left-wing rioters who terrorized entire communities for months on end in 2020.