'The worst president we have ever seen. Period'

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I guess if being a humanitarian means being the worst president! :)
OK, Carter may be a humanitarian now, but what exactly were his accomplishments while President? That could potentially still make him one of the worst Presidents I suppose. I found him to be rather bland & not having a lot of back bone when it came to domestic & foreign policies but then I don't really remember what, if anything, he did accomplish. I could be wrong tho' - wouldn't be the first time LOL.

I believe Obama was far worse than Carter as he used the FBI & the IRS against those he didn't like in order to ruin them. Guess that didn't make the news did it? Oh but Trump is the dictator? Seriously?? He never did half of what Obama did while in office, that's for sure.

I don't care what Carter did PRIOR to being President just like I don't care what Carter did afterwards - what I care about is what Presidents did WHILE IN OFFICE and Trump was exceptional even though he wasn't perfect. Too bad he doesn't have another 4 years to try to quash the SWAMP. For sure the one good thing he did was break open the D.C. Swamp and shone a light on how corrupt D.C. actually is, I'm sure surprising many people who weren't paying attention. Hopefully people will wake up and start taking action, starting with their local politicians. Things need to be changed for the next election in 2022 so action needs to start now.

Apathy will be the death of the U.S. unless people get off their butts & demand their representatives either step up or get out of the way so others can do the job the current "crop" of politicians couldn't be bothered to do. Trumps work needs to continue in order to smash the current nonsense that is being perpetuated by the Left.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
OK, Carter may be a humanitarian now, but what exactly were his accomplishments while President? That could potentially still make him one of the worst Presidents I suppose. I found him to be rather bland & not having a lot of back bone when it came to domestic & foreign policies but then I don't really remember what, if anything, he did accomplish. I could be wrong tho' - wouldn't be the first time LOL.

I believe Obama was far worse than Carter as he used the FBI & the IRS against those he didn't like in order to ruin them. Guess that didn't make the news did it? Oh but Trump is the dictator? Seriously?? He never did half of what Obama did while in office, that's for sure.

I don't care what Carter did PRIOR to being President just like I don't care what Carter did afterwards - what I care about is what Presidents did WHILE IN OFFICE and Trump was exceptional even though he wasn't perfect. Too bad he doesn't have another 4 years to try to quash the SWAMP. For sure the one good thing he did was break open the D.C. Swamp and shone a light on how corrupt D.C. actually is, I'm sure surprising many people who weren't paying attention. Hopefully people will wake up and start taking action, starting with their local politicians. Things need to be changed for the next election in 2022 so action needs to start now.

Apathy will be the death of the U.S. unless people get off their butts & demand their representatives either step up or get out of the way so others can do the job the current "crop" of politicians couldn't be bothered to do. Trumps work needs to continue in order to smash the current nonsense that is being perpetuated by the Left.
The nonsense isn’t only from the left , the swamp infects all parties .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes he is bored and has the news on all day , a steady diet of misinformation will do that to you .
Yeah Much better to watch cartoons all day You are saying? I can see some people here seem to be into that.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
LOL yeah, cut yerself shaving did ya? I wasn't referring to the cartoons on your outhouse wall.

Biden made the flub while discussing the vaccine rollout and his photo op receiving the shot.

“I hope the president will clearly and unambiguously urge all Americans to take the vaccine once it’s available. I took it to instill public confidence in the vaccine,” Biden said, before adding, “President-elect Harris took hers today for the same reason.”

Reigns...

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
LOL yeah, cut yerself shaving did ya? I wasn't referring to the cartoons on your outhouse wall.

Biden made the flub while discussing the vaccine rollout and his photo op receiving the shot.

“I hope the president will clearly and unambiguously urge all Americans to take the vaccine once it’s available. I took it to instill public confidence in the vaccine,” Biden said, before adding, “President-elect Harris took hers today for the same reason.”

Reigns...
So are you saying that after Biden hands over the reins on a rainy spring morning Kamala will reign supreme ?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

While fully admitting there's lots going on in politics, that the general population hasn't even seen the surface, pretty much every thing we did see of Trump wasn't very good and I guess I must have blinked for 5 minutes he spent doing something good. All else aside, his behaviour since Nov. 3 has been deplorable which anyone with an ounce of self respect wouldn't resort to. What he is, is a petulant child and that in itself negates anything he did happen to do that was good. Good Riddance!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I see so many Americans spitting on the name of Trump and if the Americans hate him so much, who are the ones who voted for him? It's not like he brought some angels to vote for me 5 years ago. He became president only after people voted for him.
The media did an excellent character assassination job on The Donald. And a lot of pigs on both sides of the taxpayer trough that didn't want to lose their free ride.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
While fully admitting there's lots going on in politics, that the general population hasn't even seen the surface, pretty much every thing we did see of Trump wasn't very good and I guess I must have blinked for 5 minutes he spent doing something good. All else aside, his behaviour since Nov. 3 has been deplorable which anyone with an ounce of self respect wouldn't resort to. What he is, is a petulant child and that in itself negates anything he did happen to do that was good. Good Riddance!
So you think ballot stuffing and fixed elections should not be challenged ?

Reactions: Danbones

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
So you think ballot stuffing and fixed elections should not be challenged ?

Next election in 2021 Venezuela using Dominion equipment 🇻🇪😂🤣

I'm telling ya, there is something going on bigger than the President of the United States and other world leaders..

Huge money and election fixing..

Spectre 🤔🧐

SPECTRE_Logo.png

Last edited: