• Canadians

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Re: Meryl Streep Criticizes Trump At Golden Globe Awards

Good on her. Anybody that mocks the disabled is an epic piece of shyte.
No wonder your such a troll , all the posters mocking you and your disabled intelligence .

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

What an epic piece of shyte though I'm not surprised some people would defend it

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010

Meryl Streep just gave us an indication that she may now be a real has been. If she ever entered politics she'd be made to look bad.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

I would like to know what Trump will do to help the disabled.

I was a big supporter of Klein. I think he was the best Canadian premier in my lifetime. I also criticized him when he got liquored up and verbally abused homeless people. Klein, to his credit, apologized and accepted responsibility for his unacceptable actions. Trump and the Trumpites are vile, ignorant asswipes.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Poor Hollywood... nobody gives a care of what they think these days.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

I was a big supporter of Klein. I think he was the best Canadian premier in my lifetime. I also criticized him when he got liquored up and verbally abused homeless people. Klein, to his credit, apologized and accepted responsibility for his unacceptable actions. Trump and the Trumpites are vile, ignorant asswipes.

Epic piece of shyte is the best title I've heard for him.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/jan/08/meryl-streep-golden-globes-speech-donald-trump

It's a shame that there can be no event without it being politicized! Once again, a celebrity criticizing Donald Trump for doing what she herself is doing.
Meryl Streep accuses Trump of influencing the public with his speeches while she is doing the same thing, influencing the public with HER speech.
If Streep had been posting on a forum she would have been 'off topic'. The event was about awards, NOT politics.
Read for yourself.

She's a legend in Hollywood... but washed up to everyone else.

*snicker*

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Epic piece of shyte is the best title I've heard for him.

You notice the Trumpites have no actual defense of their leader so they have nothing left but attacking those that wish to stand up for the disabled. How many posts do you think it'll be before somebody says "ya but Hillary..."?

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario

She's a legend in Hollywood... but washed up to everyone else.

*snicker*

I have wondered how she got to be a big star in the first place. She is not that good looking, her acting talent was surpassed by many of the past actresses and imho, she's rather bland.

I also wonder why so many people worship these 'celebrities'. They are not heroes any more than the average citizen who works hard everyday to raise a family. I think the hard working, law abiding silent majority are the real heroes.

Many of the Hollywood crowd have nothing going for them but their acting talent and even that is questionable.

Celebrities are big on yapping about environmental issues yet they are the biggest wasters of resources. They yap continually about political issues but haven't a clue how the country's business functions.
To be hones, they make me sick!

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC

trump forgets what he has done then denies what is on video .a TRUE sociopath conman Then blames the media for showing it. what a twit

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario

trump forgets what he has done then denies what is on video .a TRUE sociopath conman Then blames the media for showing it. what a twit

It's the misinterpretations of what Trump says and does that is pitiful.
Both media and Democrat supporters either deliberately misinterpret or are too weak minded to get the real picture.