• Canadians

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Re: Meryl Streep Criticizes Trump At Golden Globe Awards

You need to get your nose out of Hillary's a$$....you won't sniffle so much if you come up for air

Hillary's almost as big a waste of skin as Trump. Maybe even bigger.

Too bad this thread is about Trump being an epic piece of shyte.

How many posts do you think it'll be before somebody says "ya but Hillary..."?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

Hillary's almost as big a waste of skin as Trump. Maybe even bigger.

Too bad this thread is about Trump being an epic piece of shyte.

It's about another overpaid actor with no connection to reality and you both being big pieces of ****.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/jan/08/meryl-streep-golden-globes-speech-donald-trump

It's a shame that there can be no event without it being politicized! Once again, a celebrity criticizing Donald Trump for doing what she herself is doing.
Meryl Streep accuses Trump of influencing the public with his speeches while she is doing the same thing, influencing the public with HER speech.
If Streep had been posting on a forum she would have been 'off topic'. The event was about awards, NOT politics.
Read for yourself.
I though the Golden Globes were tonight?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

and from morgan no less. :lol:

yoose lefties, pretendacons and 'we're all africans really' have got nuthin' on this broad to defend.

Hollywood Hypocrisy on Display

By Robert on January 9, 2017 4:00 PM | 10 Comments

Piers Morgan took down Meryl Streep in a scathing editorial:
Last night, Streep received a Lifetime Achievement award at the Golden Globes, and chose the moment to launch a very personal attack on Donald Trump.

She began by saying that Hollywood, foreigners and the press are 'the most vilified segments of American society right now'.

At which point the cameras panned out to hundreds of the richest, most privileged people in American society sitting in the audience in their $10,000 tuxedos and $20,000 dresses, loudly cheering this acknowledgement of their dreadful victimhood.

She then said that if all the 'outsiders and foreigners' were kicked out of Hollywood, 'you'll have nothing to watch but football and mixed martial arts, which are not the arts.'

Wow.

I haven't heard such elitist snobbery since Hillary Clinton branded Trump supporters 'a basket of deplorables'.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

So, you think that Streep should shut TF up, then?

I think she's an idiot and chose the wrong time and place to express her ludicrous opinion on how the entitled millionaires are so hard-done-by. I would prefer not to hear her...which I didn't because I wouldn't watch such a useless show. I have heard some excerpts from it today and have to say hearing an out-of-touch millionaire who plays pretend for a living complaining about needing more truth was hilarious.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

I think she's an idiot and chose the wrong time and place to express her ludicrous opinion on how the entitled millionaires are so hard-done-by. I would prefer not to hear her...which I didn't because I wouldn't watch such a useless show. I have heard some excerpts from it today and have to say hearing an out-of-touch millionaire who plays pretend for a living complaining about needing more truth was hilarious.

So, that right to free speech is reserved for those with whom you agree, only?

You must be another of them star-spangled FREEDOM EAGLES!

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

It's about another overpaid actor with no connection to reality and you both being big pieces of ****.

Trump and his trumpites deserve to be Shyte on. He's an epic piece of shyte. That's got nothing to do with Hillary, Streep, leftards, the MSM, Obama or Notley.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

Trump and his trumpites deserve to be Shyte on. He's an epic piece of shyte. That's got nothing to do with Hillary, Streep, leftards, the MSM, Obama or Notley.

You're gonna bust a blood vessel there sparky. Don't be so upset. Not your fault the US has a leader that wants the US and its citizens to be successful while you chose Justine and Cun-tley as heroes. You'll get over it some day.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/jan/08/meryl-streep-golden-globes-speech-donald-trump

It's a shame that there can be no event without it being politicized! Once again, a celebrity criticizing Donald Trump for doing what she herself is doing.
Meryl Streep accuses Trump of influencing the public with his speeches while she is doing the same thing, influencing the public with HER speech.
If Streep had been posting on a forum she would have been 'off topic'. The event was about awards, NOT politics.
Read for yourself.

The Liberal's are still sour over this ? :laughing3: It's hard getting over yourself when you're full of $hit ;)

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

What an epic piece of shyte

Not a bad imitation but it would be better if he used some glasses and lost 50 lbs.

I will now predict the future....
Dateline Nov 3rd 2020 - posted by Cannuck - What an epic piece of shyte

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016

I like Streep, she's one of my favourite actress and she has the right to take the reporters side if she chooses, at whatever event she wants. Maybe Trump did not mean to be mock the disabled reporter, but to try to change 'mocking' to 'grovelling' shows his egotistical character. He should just take ownership of his stupidity and let it go, to go on tweeting about Streep being a over-rated actress is a tantrum that the world does not need to read about, he is after all the USA's president elect!! Streep is the most Academy Award nominee ever and her generosity is much more real than Trump's $9,999 given to his own foundation years ago (which he probably took back to buy a picture of himself), to the well documented Streep's 1 million/ year. This man is an utter fool. I still think he might do good in the US, but OMG!!