So, how about that Syrian chemical attack thing?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Saw an interesting tweet:

"Trump went to war over the murder of children he wouldn't let into his country to avoid being murdered"

intersting times for sure...

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
You're right, a nuke would be quicker.

Now, before you get your panties all tied up in a bunch, read what you wrote then really think about it.

Okay, have you thought it over?

That is why people get pissed off over chemical weapons.

Here's what I wrote -- "No, it's more about the manufactured faux outrage over killing Muslims with gas instead of bombs and bullets."

I have not written as to which method of killing is the best. I'm just chagrined as to the sudden outpouring of 'tisk, tiskiness because another 60 people in addition to the 470,000 deaths (2016 number) have been killed by gas.

Yes, killing by gas is nasty, but so is killing by bombs or bullets or torture, so let's get outraged about all forms of death.

To sum up, no, I'm still not sure why people get pissed over gas but not bombs. They should be pissed over both.......

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Saw an interesting tweet:

"Trump went to war over the murder of children he wouldn't let into his country to avoid being murdered"

intersting times for sure...
That his solution to the refugee crisis, make sure there aren't any??

For all the missiles fired (@ $5M/per) all they got was a few Mig-23's which are Vietnam war types of weapons.

Here is why the Pentegram wanted that base 'removed'. What they did is turn it into what will be a fortress. Too bad the phone-line to clear US frighters from being attacked just went dead. Trump should take that as a sign to close down US involvement in the area until he get his sh*t together.

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201704071052427267-strategic-importance-syrian-air-base/
The military airfield in Ash Sha'irat, seriously damaged by the attacks of US cruise missiles April 7, was actively used by the Syrian Air Force from the very beginning of the civil war.

Head of the Center for Military Forecasting Anatoly Tsyganok believes that the US military activities in the country "play into the hands" of Daesh terrorists.
"The Syrian Air Force can use about 8-10 military airfields in Damascus-controlled territories," Tsyganok told Sputnik. "Today, one of them was destroyed, which means that the other air bases will have to do much more work. Now our pilots will also have more work, and the terrorists will definitely try to use this missile strike in their favor."
n fact, a few hours after the strike, the terrorists launched an offensive in the eastern part of Homs province, just near the airfield, an official representative of the Ministry of Defense of Russia, Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov, said.
The information was confirmed by the Arab online portal Al-Masdar. After two hours of fighting, the Syrian army managed to repulse the offensive. However, experts believe that the terrorists are likely to attempt other attacks in the near future.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Anyone else tired of Rand Paul's whining and bitching about everything? The guy has never supported any policy yet has still managed to make a cushy life for himself. How did that happen?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Netanyahu Seeks Buffer Zones Against Iran and Hezbollah on Syria’s Borders With Israel and Jordan
read more: Netanyahu seeks buffer zones against Iran and Hezbollah on Syria

In addition to what I was saying about Netanyahu approving attacks on Syria earlier, there is oil under that land, and of course he wants Syria split up in Israel's favor. They need more room to NOT take any illegal refugee immigrants in I guess.
;)
That's just for places like Sweden.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Netanyahu Seeks Buffer Zones Against Iran and Hezbollah on Syria’s Borders With Israel and Jordan
read more: Netanyahu seeks buffer zones against Iran and Hezbollah on Syria

In addition to what I was saying about Netanyahu approving attacks on Syria earlier, there is oil under that land, and of course he wants Syria split up in Israel's favor. They need more room to NOT take any illegal refugee immigrants in I guess.
;)
That's just for places like Sweden.

behold! a world map of Consanguinity. I'll let whom ever is interested in inbreeding genetics to do the research on the effects of that on those regions.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Anyone else tired of Rand Paul's whining and bitching about everything? The guy has never supported any policy yet has still managed to make a cushy life for himself. How did that happen?

Like I said earlier about Paul,after a couple decades of consistently voting his conservative platforms, he would be a lot more reliable then you will ever be as a source of information.
;)
Some of us are sick of that kind of empty opinion

imagine that eh?

...so where is your proof that unlike the other two PROVEN fake poison gas attacks attributed to Assad, this one is provably true?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
behold! a world map of Consanguinity. I'll let whom ever is interested in inbreeding genetics to do the research on the effects of that on those regions.
You'll have to forgive me Twila, I am not certain where you are going with that.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
She's trying to show that Muslim countries are the leaders in in-breeding when it is the European Royals that are the world leaders and it shows insanity goes along with it. Basically another bullsh*t graph manufactured in the West.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
You'll have to forgive me Twila, I am not certain where you are going with that.

hmm, I see I've quoted you...I was going to post something about your Sweden comment, but then didn't, but left the quoted bit in accidentally

Please disregard that portion.

TGIF!!

She's trying to show that Muslim countries are the leaders in in-breeding when it is the European Royals that are the world leaders and it shows insanity goes along with it. Basically another bullsh*t graph manufactured in the West.

so there are far more european royals then muslims? heh, good to know.