So, how about that Syrian chemical attack thing?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The Russians have declared. last night's cruise missile attack as an act of barbarism, as the showed picture after picture of burnt-out hardened fighter plane dispersal pens.

Funny definition of barbarism.
Really?? How about causing the gas attack to justify the cruise missile attack.

What nobody is saying is that all the fake news channels in the US suddenly are missing and the only thing being covered is the (false flag) gas attack that nobody is actually investigating, and with good reason

I hope everybody is aware that this is a Rothschild operation is support of them starting a plan for the creation of Israel and claim it is God at work.

Lord Rothschild My Family Created Israel

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Idiot Russian Reporter taking pictures of destroyed air base unwittingly takes picture of chemical weapons vats...

The squares are cluster munition caps, the vats in the back are chemical weapons storage containers.

This is a close up of soviet era chemical weapon storage containers.

The Russians are going on and on about how inaccurate the cruise missiles were.

anyway...

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Now here is the really intriguing thing: it appears that only 23 out of a total of 59 US cruise missiles hit the base. The rest are unaccounted for. This could be due to all sorts of reasons, including Syrian and Russian air defenses or Russian electronic warfare.

The Russians were given a warning which they, of course, passed on to the Syrians. The Americans must have assumed that this would happen.
The Syrian airbase was lightly damaged: a few number of aircraft were damaged or destroyed, but many of these were in repairs and could not fly. Fuel storage tanks were destroyed. A number of aircraft bunkers were damage or destroyed. A few barracks were also destroyed.
There were 6 or 7 casualties, which is very little.
Crucially, the runways did not suffer.

https://thesaker.is/sitrep-important-update-on-the-us-attack-on-syria/

49 million dollars and it looks like 6 or 7 dead
;)
who is the joke really on?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
...The Russians are going on and on about how inaccurate the cruise missiles were.

anyway...

That's to be expected. The events of last night took me back to my daze in Europe during the Cold War. What's old is new again.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
This is probably the most confusing situation on the planet. America is attacking
both sides in this war. Yesterday I spoke with a man who's church sponsored a
Syrian family these people were Christians incidentally. He was told the people
believe one of the rebel groups actually did the deed, To his surprise these folks
support Assad because the present government allows Muslim, Christians, and
Jews to practice their faith and the Muslim groups take control that will change in
a heartbeat.
I for one believe the Syrians did it, I don't think the Russians knew before hand
either. There is a more serious element to this. We are spinning toward a big
conflict and it could be on two fronts Asia and the Middle East and should it get
started we will all be in it. Think of this America wants to do in Medicare and old
age security and provide for more military spending. Why? They need a war to
get the economy booming and they have over population. Folks they can afford
a war but not services for people simple as that

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Idiot Russian Reporter taking pictures of destroyed air base unwittingly takes picture of chemical weapons vats...

The squares are cluster munition caps, the vats in the back are chemical weapons storage containers.

This is a close up of soviet era chemical weapon storage containers.

The Russians are going on and on about how inaccurate the cruise missiles were.

anyway...
So they just leave them laying around like they were trash. Here I though you were one of the brighter ones here. I stand corrected.

59 missiles fired, 23 made it to target, nuff said about their 'accuracy'. lol

The
The taxpayers deserve a refund, for a lot of things including the whole cost of the fake Cold War.

This is probably the most confusing situation on the planet. America is attacking
both sides in this war. Yesterday I spoke with a man who's church sponsored a
Syrian family these people were Christians incidentally. He was told the people
believe one of the rebel groups actually did the deed, To his surprise these folks
support Assad because the present government allows Muslim, Christians, and
Jews to practice their faith and the Muslim groups take control that will change in
a heartbeat.
I for one believe the Syrians did it, I don't think the Russians knew before hand
either. There is a more serious element to this. We are spinning toward a big
conflict and it could be on two fronts Asia and the Middle East and should it get
started we will all be in it. Think of this America wants to do in Medicare and old
age security and provide for more military spending. Why? They need a war to
get the economy booming and they have over population. Folks they can afford
a war but not services for people simple as that
Congrats on getting every point wrong. No many people on the planet could get the same score.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I wonder if 'they' will impeach him for not getting congress to approve an attack. Even that would be unlikely considering no Americans were injured in the (false) attack.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario

What a bunch of whiners! Don't cry too much. You have to save some for the next round.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I think this just about finished the US on the world stage. He could always up it but it is a well know fact that NATO would be wioped out in an afternoon should they attack Russia,

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Really, perhaps he missed the part where Syria just became a no-fly zone for the US and all her cronies, even Israel doesn't fly into Syria anymore. Missiles are the trend now and the base they are launched from become the targets.

https://sputniknews.com/politics/201704071052429955-tillerson-russia-syria-attack-response/
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said that Russia’s response to the United States’ cruise missile attack on Syrian Air Force targets was disappointing but unsurprising.

PALM BEACH, FLORIDA (Sputnik) — Russia’s response to the United States’ cruise missile attack on Syrian Air Force targets was disappointing but unsurprising, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Friday during a press conference at President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, Florida estate
"I’m disappointed in that response…because it indicates their continued support for the Assad regime," Tillerson said. "I find it disappointing but sadly not that surprising," Tillerson stated.

This would solve a lot of problems for the world in general.

Legendary US Army Commander Says Russia Would "Annihilate" US In Head-To-Head Battle | Zero Hedge

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
This is one pissed off lady:

Phuk Trump and every other piece of shit terrorist, Zionist politician murderer. They have done nothing but keep you in fear, divided, sick, broke, in debt and enslaved. Why are you defending them? Why are you making excuses? You don't even realize that you're a slave. They don't care about your well being at all. It's all a game, an illusion to keep you continuously feeding the war machine and keeping the rich in control and you enslaved. Stop Consenting, Stop Complying. I Cringe everytime I see people making excuses for this government and supporting these people, supporting the military and the lies being fed to you through media propaganda. What don't you get? You keep looking for someone to save you and believing in a system that never changes. Your brainwashed slave mentality is nauseating. - Susan D'Angelo

What nobody is saying is that all the fake news channels in the US suddenly are missing and the only thing being covered is the (false flag) gas attack that nobody is actually investigating, and with good reason

I hope everybody is aware that this is a Rothschild operation is support of them starting a plan for the creation of Israel and claim it is God at work.

[youtube]f82KvHnNmQE[/youtube]

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, the war machine has won, I guess those celebrating will find out when the chickens come home instead of landing just in Syria, what it is they are celebrating

It isn't trump that lost so much as
democracy's last chance was just taken over by zionists
enjoy

an empty land for a people without enough land

"Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard (HI-02) released the following statement today (4/6/17) after the U.S. launched military strikes on Syrian government targets:

“It angers and saddens me that President Trump has taken the advice of war hawks and escalated our illegal regime change war to overthrow the Syrian government. This escalation is short-sighted and will lead to more dead civilians, more refugees, the strengthening of al-Qaeda and other terrorists, and a possible nuclear war between the United States and Russia.

“This Administration has acted recklessly without care or consideration of the dire consequences of the United States attack on Syria without waiting for the collection of evidence from the scene of the chemical poisoning. If President Assad is indeed guilty of this horrible chemical attack on innocent civilians, I will be the first to call for his prosecution and execution by the International Criminal Court. However, because of our attack on Syria, this investigation may now not even be possible. And without such evidence, a successful prosecution will be much harder.”"
https://www.antiwar.com/blog/2017/0...ikes-in-syria-are-reckless-and-short-sighted/

Gabbard has been there and knows what she is talking about

Last edited:

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
No one has ever explained to me how you're less dead when you get killed by a crewed aircraft.
I think the argument is that it's easier to just say "F*ck it" and drone a place as opposed to putting your own people in harm's way to bomb it. After all, military hardware is much easier to replace than trained/skilled operators of said hardware.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

You cuckoo!!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Not quite as bad as you...

The syrians killed are the ones fighting ISUS dum dum, which is run by the US, which is NOW run by zionists from zionville:
A FREAKIN COUP!
Assad had ISUS on the run and the US just helped ISUS
The only winner here is Rothschild owned ISRAEL

I don't expect you to get that, you ain't got the parts...but possibly some readers will

Last edited: