Sister of slain soldier delivers emotional appeal for C-51

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
What qualifications does she have aside from being the sister of a solder murdered?

What qualifications do any of those protesting this bill have? Aside from being Harper haters.

Man arrested by RCMP on suspicion he may commit terrorism
Man arrested by RCMP on suspicion he may commit terrorism | Globalnews.ca

Good. Two unarmed soldiers would still be alive today If the RCMP were more proactive in catching terrorists. This is what police should be doing, not collecting revenue from people trying to get to work on time.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Good. Two unarmed soldiers would still be alive today If the RCMP were more proactive in catching terrorists. This is what police should be doing, not collecting revenue from people trying to get to work on time.
They were mentally disturbed individuals and if they had been white, they would have been labeled as such. When 36,000 lawyers say this is dangerous legislation and a threat to our constitution and civil rights, I think you are on the wrong side of this argument.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Works down hereabouts.
Don't read this is you are going to take it serious,particularly the spelling,thanx
better yet make the story big and long,if there are management/administrative mistakes within the shooting,this reassures the process could go on for years.Here in Canada,public process's can be purposely expanded for years and years with no budget restrictions,this story telling can go on forever if needed.You have to have many players for the story to be convincing,it always helps to throw a family member or child in the story,to gravitate the publics attention or empathy.I have a good story about a family member who recently was high profile who lost and seeked justice,it is too long for tonight.
One could only hope for long story distractions,sometimes if you are lucky a story can last 5 years or more.Here in Alberta the tag team is not always what it seems between the different levels of administered oversight within law and justice of story telling.
The administered story can have a happy ending if planned correctly,forget the little story ****,throw a few reports in the administered process this makes the story more convincing to the public. The administered story should be long,confusing,expensive,interfering, it should be a process which makes a mockery of law and justice,but at the same time whiskey and water the courts,time is important here.
Justices/Judges can lend their credibility to the process by co-authoring cartoons within important public reports,in the end if the storyteller is lucky,new legislation will come forward which has nothing to do with the best interest of the public.The story has to be good and slippery for this success.Here in Canada it helps to have a senile Justice participate in these pre agenda reports,who cares the public always respects the title of Justice,senile or not.
Designing round tables,open houses helps with the process of story design by identifying the trouble makers,this is where making a plan to divide the community should originate.,a little whiskey and water doesn't hurt anyone on this level of story design,injecting fear via information helps with the process of division of communities and individuals.The favors are cheap here,suck up what you need for the story to make the travel less bumpy.The more people you can have in the story the better,if best to keep the story lower level as much as possible, upper management does not want to be identified as having any responsibility in recognizing and obligation to better information collection and identification,or assisting wayward individuals in better performances,they don't like being in stories,never mind have a chapter dedicated to their willful blindness ways.There will be the users and the used in a good story,foot soliders are always needed,and if the story is properly designed,they will not even know they are being used.
Within time the story should diminish the real truth and if anything the story should have fillers where the truth is disolved,its a simple technique of replacing information,you need handlers of information,once again having people handle the information as truth is the best script payoff for convincing the public.Make sure to present the information in a confused manner,lots of "I don't know" or "I cannot remember" within due time, noone is really sure of the real information available or missing,they just care about the story.
If the story is good,the public will not care about anything else.
how do I know this,because I am an information auditor,I have audited many "made up process's" within Alberta Justice.
Alberta is King on the capacity to meddle with Justice through adminisered stories,we rule in the whiskey and water of law and Justice,,what can I say,even the Supreme Court of Canada likes the stories, or may I say the Stories like the Supreme Court of Canada,how good can that be for the author of the design,by fooling the Supreme Court of Canada must make the author feel so proud.I am not complaining,or am I?
I love pie!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Don't read this is you are going to take it serious,particularly the spelling,thanx
better yet make the story big and long,if there are management/administrative mistakes within the shooting,this reassures the process could go on for years.Here in Canada,public process's can be purposely expanded for years and years with no budget restrictions,this story telling can go on forever if needed.You have to have many players for the story to be convincing,it always helps to throw a family member or child in the story,to gravitate the publics attention or empathy.I have a good story about a family member who recently was high profile who lost and seeked justice,it is too long for tonight.
No different down here.

One could only hope for long story distractions,sometimes if you are lucky a story can last 5 years or more.Here in Alberta the tag team is not always what it seems between the different levels of administered oversight within law and justice of story telling.
The administered story can have a happy ending if planned correctly,forget the little story ****,throw a few reports in the administered process this makes the story more convincing to the public. The administered story should be long,confusing,expensive,interfering, it should be a process which makes a mockery of law and justice,but at the same time whiskey and water the courts,time is important here.
Yep, same here.

Justices/Judges can lend their credibility to the process by co-authoring cartoons within important public reports,in the end if the storyteller is lucky,new legislation will come forward which has nothing to do with the best interest of the public.The story has to be good and slippery for this success.Here in Canada it helps to have a senile Justice participate in these pre agenda reports,who cares the public always respects the title of Justice,senile or not.
Do that all the time.

Designing round tables,open houses helps with the process of story design by identifying the trouble makers,this is where making a plan to divide the community should originate.,a little whiskey and water doesn't hurt anyone on this level of story design,injecting fear via information helps with the process of division of communities and individuals.The favors are cheap here,suck up what you need for the story to make the travel less bumpy.The more people you can have in the story the better,if best to keep the story lower level as much as possible, upper management does not want to be identified as having any responsibility in recognizing and obligation to better information collection and identification,or assisting wayward individuals in better performances,they don't like being in stories,never mind have a chapter dedicated to their willful blindness ways.There will be the users and the used in a good story,foot soliders are always needed,and if the story is properly designed,they will not even know they are being used.
Within time the story should diminish the real truth and if anything the story should have fillers where the truth is disolved,its a simple technique of replacing information,you need handlers of information,once again having people handle the information as truth is the best script payoff for convincing the public.Make sure to present the information in a confused manner,lots of "I don't know" or "I cannot remember" within due time, noone is really sure of the real information available or missing,they just care about the story.
If the story is good,the public will not care about anything else.
how do I know this,because I am an information auditor,I have audited many "made up process's" within Alberta Justice.
Alberta is King on the capacity to meddle with Justice through adminisered stories,we rule in the whiskey and water of law and Justice,,what can I say,even the Supreme Court of Canada likes the stories, or may I say the Stories like the Supreme Court of Canada,how good can that be for the author of the design,by fooling the Supreme Court of Canada must make the author feel so proud.I am not complaining,or am I?
I love pie!
OK, so?

I presume you have some proposed solution? Let me guess, it involves you and like-minded folk making all the decisions, right?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, the lawyers are standing up for freedom and personal liberties so what's not to like in this case? Unless, of course, you're not a particular fan of freedoms.
They're standing up for freedom? I kinda doubt it. Us lawyers tend to shrink away from the word "free."

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
They were mentally disturbed individuals and if they had been white, they would have been labeled as such. When 36,000 lawyers say this is dangerous legislation and a threat to our constitution and civil rights, I think you are on the wrong side of this argument.

If 36000 liars agree on something it must be wrong.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It shows the value, disposable one second, precious the next.
Yep, that's the funny thing about rights. In one context, they are priceless. In another, they are readily disposable.

Key point is YOU get to choose what the value is in any given context. C-51 will to some extent make that choice for you, and enforce its choice by force.