personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
No different down here.

Yep, same here.

Do that all the time.

OK, so?

I presume you have some proposed solution? Let me guess, it involves you and like-minded folk making all the decisions, right?
I now agree,"so what",
no,i have no solution
i am not a big believer "like minded folks" is really the answer to hard solutions or decisions,actually components of the opposite i believe is the answer,what is more important is sharing a common vision of end results between the decison makers,sometimes this variety of thought can make improvement for the end results.Who cares how you get there,just getting there is the important factor to consider.
Sometimes thought control can be a losing effort,as we observe.

another voice of reason on Bill C-51.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=21rUWpxwHJI

cue all the haters....
During my information auditing I have discovered there tends to be a pattern on who has access or a soapbox during lobbying efforts,the pattern is easy to distinguish,who has opportunities,and more so who does not.People are targeted for the agendas.
How these opportunities are groomed is important within the access methods of "having a say"
you should come to a conservative convention and you will see what I mean,
access within politics is in relationship to the lobbying efforts at hand.
Profiling is very much a part of the plan for the lobbying effort,people are chosen to soapbox their agendas,sometimes the nuttier the better for the lobbying effort.Profiling is always used in politics
another interesting pattern is movement of poltical figures within certain portforlios,ignorance can motivate agendas,sometimes ignorant people assist with these agendas,nothing is left to chance.