Sister of slain soldier delivers emotional appeal for C-51

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
He has made it clear that a NDP gubberment would create another gun registery, so it is clear to me that his policies are completely hypocritical and insensitive to the liberties of lawful citizens.

Pierre with hair says that he won't restore the gun registry but hasn't ruled out 'reclassification'.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
He has made it clear that a NDP gubberment would create another gun registery, so it is clear to me that his policies are completely hypocritical and insensitive to the liberties of lawful citizens.

Pierre with hair says that he won't restore the gun registry but hasn't ruled out 'reclassification'.

Guess yer screwed every which way. Must suck to be you.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Hilarious

Bill C-51 A Threat To Safety Of Internet Users, Firefox Maker Mozilla Says | News Alberta

The numbers and credibility of the bill's opponents just keeps growing. Will the proponents extricate their heads from their rectums anytime soon and realize this legislation is just bad? I doubt it.

You should get together with all 17 of the opponents and have a pity party

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Hilarious

You should get together with all 17 of the opponents and have a pity party
Oh, look! here is Sleazy backing up his side kick Grumpy, weighing in on Harpo's side. Welcome to the dwarf's unanimous party.
(in case your aren't up to speed, see post #17 on the Harpo flip flops on war thread).

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
The basis of this bill is two incidents of crazies running amok and nothing to do with terrorism. Harpo is the one who tried to make it about terrorism. All I can say is this woman fell victim to Harpo's propaganda, Somebody should whack Harpo's pee pee for lying and spreading hysteria. The bozo is a closet terrorist.

What about all the propaganda and world doom hysteria you spread arround every day?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
For some reason it tastes better than Conservative bile and poison. Maybe it's the saccharin. But I do prefer the non-bile flavour of anarchy.

I've always gotten the impression that those who speak the most about anarchy wouldn't really fair that well in a Mad Max society.