Should Trudeau Be More Aggressive with Albertchewan?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Trudeau should simply shut up and resign. He's a disgrace to our country and is nothing but an airhead! He's mean, he's argumentative, he lies and he has absolutely no integrity. The Canadians who did vote for him need to give their heads a shake!

He's not and never will be PM material as he's a selfish, egotistical man who has no view of anyone or anywhere but himself and who surrounds himself with people who are in awe of him. He's a disgusting individual period!

Just sayin....
He's definitely not the brightest candle on the cake and that is probably not as bad as his feeling of entitlement!

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Well, Trudeau wins by dividing the electorate. It’s how he won in 2015 & again in 2019. Pit the East against the West instead of trying to unite the Country until his umbrella as Canadians.

The Putz is getting little mileage trying to demonize O’toole, and little mileage creating a hated minority (Anti-Vaxors for Trudeau like Jews for Hitler), so this ‘National’ leader is trying to demonize a Provincial Leader (in this case Scott Moe) in a way to again divide East from West with 5-6 days left as he moistly panics before the election that only he wanted.
Trudeau is just coming off as sad & pathetic to my Western eyes.

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Is it time to sue these provinces for their climate inaction?

They are disproportionately causing harm to the environment and the rest of the country is having to pay for it.

They should be paying the carbon tax at double the rate of other provinces.

Its time for the west to leave Canada, that’s why I voted the Maverick Party

fuck the east, let them freeze in the dark

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

So that means those of us in the Maritimes sending leftover hay out west to help with the drought there should instead keep it?

Nah, we're bad but not that bad.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
So that means those of us in the Maritimes sending leftover hay out west to help with the drought there should instead keep it?

Sent for free? Hay has been getting top dollar for a few years, there is no "leftover hay", leftover hay happens in Spring when pastures green up.

Enjoy the cheap beef while you can, you'll be paying Japan prices by Spring after the mass slaughters that started last year.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

nah, I like the maritimes.. but ya’ll need to get your shit together and join Maine

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Oh fer sure dude, because all that nuclear and hydroelectric power is just totally useless for things like heat and lighting. Yep, not a week goes by where I don't see a long-assed oil train pulling into the Pickering nuclear power plant to fill it up.
Let me bring you up to speed. There's ONE dual-fuel oil-fired plant in Ontario and they use natgas most of the time and that shit is practically ubiquitous.

The "let the Eastern bastards freeze in the dark" is a hollow, empty bit of whining these days. Yeah, I get it, you're pissed off and you should be. But guess what sport-o, not everyone in Ontario is a self-serving, self-absorbed asshole. What, you think Harper got elected purely on the strength of the Alberta vote or something? :ROFLMAO:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Oh fer sure dude, because all that nuclear and hydroelectric power is just totally useless for things like heat and lighting. Yep, not a week goes by where I don't see a long-assed oil train pulling into the Pickering nuclear power plant to fill it up.
Let me bring you up to speed. There's ONE dual-fuel oil-fired plant in Ontario and they use natgas most of the time and that shit is practically ubiquitous.

The "let the Eastern bastards freeze in the dark" is a hollow, empty bit of whining these days. Yeah, I get it, you're pissed off and you should be. But guess what sport-o, not everyone in Ontario is a self-serving, self-absorbed asshole. What, you think Harper got elected purely on the strength of the Alberta vote or something? :ROFLMAO:

then you guys better come to your senses this election.. because there really is enough sentiment in the west to split..

people are tired of being handed the BS where your shutting down Alberta oil however supporting a Russian Oil pipeline and Chinese Coal.. and importing Saudi oil

really the PPC should have had a better rollout and clocked both CPC and Liberals.. failing that I voted for the Maverick Party the Bloc of the west

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
then you guys better come to your senses this election.. because there really is enough sentiment in the west to split..

people are tired of being handed the BS where your shutting down Alberta oil however supporting a Russian Oil pipeline and Chinese Coal.. and importing Saudi oil

really the PPC should have had a better rollout and clocked both CPC and Liberals.. failing that I voted for the Maverick Party the Bloq of the west
Being a bigot are you? Got news for ya again sport. There's plenty of people in Ontario who support Alberta oil. And the Russian pipeline A) transports natgas, not oil and B) It was the US president who lifted the sanctions on the pipeline. Not a single taxpaying soul in Ontario had a fucking thing to do with it.
Christ dude, you're even more irrational than the stupid French separatists.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Being a bigot are you? Got news for ya again sport. There's plenty of people in Ontario who support Alberta oil. And the Russian pipeline A) transports natgas, not oil and B) It was the US president who lifted the sanctions on the pipeline. Not a single taxpaying soul in Ontario had a fucking thing to do with it.
Christ dude, you're even more irrational than the stupid French separatists.

you missed the Coal and Saudi oil.. and what pipeline is Alberta trying to run to BC but every asshole environmentalist they can ship out to fight the construction..

injuns and woke easterners

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
nah, I like the maritimes.. but ya’ll need to get your shit together and join Maine

Oh fuck that shit; you DO realize that most of the English in the Maritimes are made up of Loyalists who fucked off after the Revolution, right?

That said too many of us also have relatives in the US... and mine could die in a goddamn fire and I wouldn't piss on them to put out the flames.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Oh fuck that shit; you DO realize that most of the English in the Maritimes are made up of Loyalists who fucked off after the Revolution, right?

That said too many of us also have relatives in the US... and mine could die in a goddamn fire and I wouldn't piss on them to put out the flames.

generations ago…

quit living in the past..

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Sent for free? Hay has been getting top dollar for a few years, there is no "leftover hay", leftover hay happens in Spring when pastures green up.

Enjoy the cheap beef while you can, you'll be paying Japan prices by Spring after the mass slaughters that started last year.
Ya, someone is getting rich and it's not the farmers. The price of beef & pork is sky rocketing so who is getting the money?

My cousin sold almost all of his cattle a few weeks ago at a loss since he couldn't afford to keep them anymore. He hung on as long as he could. The cows that were calving had to stay so he's got 4 or 5 cows plus their calves.

The cost of food is getting really expensive & who does anyone think is going to suffer the most? If JT continues with his spending, costs will continue to rise due to inflation PLUS he wants to increase the carbon tax so again, prices will increase accordingly. How stupid do people have to be to vote this man back in especially when he has publicly stated that he isn't worried about finances or money. Maybe he should have clarified his statement as ... I, personally, am not worried about finances or money. That's what he should have said.

Canada on the other hand, needs to REALLY worry as the Finance Board of Canada is warning that continued spending at current levels will crash the Canadian economy within the next 1 to 2 years!! That's a government department who says that btw.