Scientists find active 'super-thermite' in WTC dust

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
So when was this sniffer tech installed and used on domestic flights? What is it detecting? Why didn't these guys show their ISEE ticket or WorkSafe BC ticket or what have you for provincial certification?

You cant just show your blasting ticket and get a free pass on a 747 if the detectors go off,same with the laptops,they swab for explosives and drugs and they have dogs.
Nunavut is in the territories and you need a seperate blasting ticket for there,Alberta or B.C. isnt recognized.They usually fly a mine inspector into camp from Yellowknife to give the blasters their test before they can do anything.

I also worked at a prison this spring building some roads around the medium security at Grande Cache and inside the wire and they had sniffers and a swab machine there that we had to go through every day to get our security pass.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Heh!
All you peeps who have had your laptop swabbed and had smoked a doob and then typed on it in the last 24 hours have probably been caught but they usually ignore the ganja,it's explosives they are looking for.I've flown lots the last few years and been stuck in many airports and got to know lots of folks working in the airports and was naturally curious so I asked about the swabs.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
All your doing is apeing his stuff,I asked for facts and you throw out the classic cut n paste with 500 seperate theories,Jones has been discredited and to this day still has no peer previewed papers out there and they took away his proff. title to boot so whatever bud,he's your hero.
As long as folks like you keep buying his books I'm sure he will try and keep his flock paranoid,soon the whole world except for the foilers will be in on it.
The debunker Kit" as you put it is lots of people with real doctorates and titles posting facts and if you cant handle facts then keep believing in Jones,he needs a few more caddys in the drive.

I don't have any of this Mr Jone's books. You don't have to go far to find Professors out on their arses because they said or taught something at odds with the ruleing clique, right accross the board in history and all the sciences it's the same. It's one old fashioned way to discredit and shut-up opposition so you get no point for either of those non points. Lots of people with real doctorates take money from lots of other people for lots of different reasons, the truth isn't necessarily one of them. You just hope I'm paranoid in fact Id be willing to bet you were the more paranoid one than I and that you very likely are a closet foil user. The world will remember you though for your contempt of normal common sence. There is one way only to get the effect we all witnessed on 9/11 and the little aluminum bags filled with kerosene have nothing to do with anything but the movies. Pulverized is pulverized symetry is symetry you are a religious nut.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You cant just show your blasting ticket and get a free pass on a 747 if the detectors go off,same with the laptops,they swab for explosives and drugs and they have dogs.
Nunavut is in the territories and you need a separate blasting ticket for there,Alberta or B.C. isn't recognized.They usually fly a mine inspector into camp from Yellowknife to give the blasters their test before they can do anything.

I also worked at a prison this spring building some roads around the medium security at Grande Cache and inside the wire and they had sniffers and a swab machine there that we had to go through every day to get our security pass.
What are they swabbing for? Which chems?
Nunavut is in the territories and you need a separate blasting ticket for there
When did the PQ office of ERD drop covering Nunavut and license separately?

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Ahhhh! was waiting for the religious nut thing again.
Did I mention Jone's claims to have seen a message from god in a piece of old Indian art?

Who's the religious nut now bud?

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
What are they swabbing for? Which chems?
When did the PQ office of ERD drop covering Nunavut and license separately?
Nunavut is a seperate blasting ticket and if your a supervisor in a mine you also have to write a Nunavut shifters ticket even if you have a B.C. shifters or blasters ticket.
I think my other bud from Yellowknife also had to write the Nunavut ticket but could be wrong there.Think it's their way of taking care of their own resources instead of someone in Yellowknife 5000 miles away since they became a seperate territory.
The test wasnt hard,it was more of just another govt. job for Nunavut peeps as the inspectors had to fly in,paperwork done by them now,their own environmental people also consulted and studys done by them instead of someone from outside.
The diamond mines are far to the west of the Barrenlands in Nunavut where they mine for gold and platinum,Uranium and other minerals.
Just a bit inland from the west tip of Hudsons Bay,the only airports anyone had probs at were Edmonton and Winnipeg If I remember correctly.
Not sure what they all swabbed for but some drugs,diesel,fertilizer,and about every other explosive there is.
Even Churchill was pretty security intensive,anything north of that and you could find yourself sitting in a little airport all by yourself for a night.
There was also lots of dogs after Churchill,lots of RCMP and dogs traveling north to the little communitys in the small calm air turbo props.:lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Ahhhh! was waiting for the religious nut thing again.
Did I mention Jone's claims to have seen a message from god in a piece of old Indian art?

Who's the religious nut now bud?

You have some kind of religious difference with Mr Jones or Mr Smith, his religious mistakes don't cancel out yours you know. You Orthodox Church of The System are a sad dwindling lot of losers man. Why don't you get a job and stop wasting your life on things you don't understand like physics?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The diamond mines are far to the west of the Barrenlands in Nunavut where they mine for gold and platinum,Uranium and other minerals.
Really? I never knew that. Uranium in Nunavut being mined already. Wow. I wonder who worked on that one?
Blasting ticket is one thing....ERD cert if whole difference ball of wax.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Really? I never knew that. Uranium in Nunavut being mined already. Wow. I wonder who worked on that one?
Blasting ticket is one thing....ERD cert if whole difference ball of wax.

Google meadowbank mine,Agnico eagle to see where I started at when it was just a few tents and had a famous cook who is in the book the Barrenlands with Canada's first diamond prospectors.

2 years ago the Northern store in Baker lake Nunavut was outfitting over 44 exploration camps,You could fly for an hour and not see one of them.
Busy place that north but it's so huge that you dont see it.

Last camp I was at was just north of Rankin inlet last september,they have a few properties in the area getting drilled and a few shafts sunk,it's mostly hush hush so no one really knows what the samples show untill they hit vancouver and get assayed and they aint talking.:cool:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Google meadowbank mine,Agnico eagle to see where I started at when it was just a few tents and had a famous cook who is in the book the Barrenlands with Canada's first diamond prospectors.

2 years ago the Northern store in Baker lake Nunavut was outfitting over 44 exploration camps,You could fly for an hour and not see one of them.
Busy place that north but it's so huge that you dont see it.

Last camp I was at was just north of Rankin inlet last september,they have a few properties in the area getting drilled and a few shafts sunk,it's mostly hush hush so no one really knows what the samples show untill they hit vancouver and get assayed and they aint talking.:cool:
Don't you mean Areva working near Meadowbank?

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
No,I am my own god,I make the desicions that affect my life.;-)

Do you ever feel the wrath of yourself? Do you ever have one of those days when you just can't get it right? Then you start questioning your own omnipotence and the next thing you know everything goes straight to Hell! :lol:

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Don't you mean Areva working near Meadowbank?
Agnico eagle bought Meadowbank and are running it now,it's a full blown mine with 500 man camp and Nunavut's longest road leading to it.

Areva is at Ferguson lake I think but they have an office in Baker lake too.
I have videos of Hercs flying into their camps from our sattelite tech who traveled all over setting up communications for these places.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Agnico eagle bought Meadowbank and are running it now,it's a full blown mine with 500 man camp and Nunavut's longest road leading to it.

Areva is at Ferguson lake I think but they have an office in Baker lake too.
I have videos of Hercs flying into their camps from our sattelite tech who traveled all over setting up communications for these places.
I wonder who was looking down? I thought you said there were uranium mines running in Nunavut?

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
I wonder who was looking down? I thought you said there were uranium mines running in Nunavut?

Exploration yes.The french have owned the arctic for years and have been exploring and claiming it.
Baker lake could have had the mine 20 years ago but fought it,now Areva is welcomed with open arms as was Agnico eagle and a few other company's exploring there right now.

Got 60 youtube vids mostly of my flights in a chopper to camp,no signs of anything anywhere yet there was 44 camps.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
How can anyone overlook the proven lies without being suspicious of the entire event?

Did the EPA lie to the clean up workers and residents of lower Manhattan about air quality? Yes or no?

As someone who works in government I can assure you that government officials and representatives lie all the time about all sorts of things. To suggest that lying about one, two or even a dozen aspects of 9/11 means somehow that they are lying about everything is, quite frankly, hilarious.

Last edited: