Scientists find active 'super-thermite' in WTC dust

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Why did the BBC announce the building 7 had collapsed when the building was still standing and seen behind the reporter? Was it an error or did they break script?

Who supplied the media with foreknowledge of the collapse of building 7?

Who told you that they were supplied with foreknowledge? Part of building 7 was heavily damaged and could easily have looked to a laymen like it had collapsed (at least partially). The biggest mistake CTers make is to consider every statement made in the fog of a disaster, like 9/11, as factual. I have never been to anything close to that but I can say that many of the fires I've been to are chaotic initially and much of the info we get from bystanders ends up being wrong. That's why I don't put as much stock in what Billy Bob said to CNN that morning.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
You will remember the mountains of Iraqi WMDs also sworn to by this same clique of liars. I don't think it matters to you that your side of the argument is thought quite the joke all over the planet by people with normal intelligence.

One would think that a government competent and capable enough to pull off 9/11 could have made a few WMD's appear in Iraq to justify their war. Do you people not see the obvious and incredibly ridiculous holes in your logic.

Why do you think the men in black could conceive of, plan and carry out 9/11 but couldn't plant a few WMD's....seriously...why?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
One would think that a government competent and capable enough to pull off 9/11 could have made a few WMD's appear in Iraq to justify their war. Do you people not see the obvious and incredibly ridiculous holes in your logic.

Why do you think the men in black could conceive of, plan and carry out 9/11 but couldn't plant a few WMD's....seriously...why?

There aren't any holes in our logic obvious or otherwise, what is incredibly ridiculous and obvious is the level of argument from the believers in the official discredited story. All those compounds in WMDs have signitures and like the anthrax are traceable.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
One would think that a government competent and capable enough to pull off 9/11 could have made a few WMD's appear in Iraq to justify their war.
Why? They proved fear and media imagery works wonders on programming the noggin to see what they want you to see. Did Colin's jar of white powder scare you? Why would he need a jar of white powder at the UN if imagery wasn't a huge part of the fear?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Who told you that they were supplied with foreknowledge? Part of building 7 was heavily damaged and could easily have looked to a laymen like it had collapsed (at least partially). The biggest mistake CTers make is to consider every statement made in the fog of a disaster, like 9/11, as factual. I have never been to anything close to that but I can say that many of the fires I've been to are chaotic initially and much of the info we get from bystanders ends up being wrong. That's why I don't put as much stock in what Billy Bob said to CNN that morning.
That's hillarious. Where were the damages? A lower corner? What happens every time you sit on a a broken chair with three legs? Will it always topple to towards the missing leg or all legs fall out at once?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
There aren't any holes in our logic obvious or otherwise, what is incredibly ridiculous and obvious is the level of argument from the believers in the official discredited story. All those compounds in WMDs have signitures and like the anthrax are traceable.

Oh, of course....

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
That's hillarious. Where were the damages? A lower corner? What happens every time you sit on a a broken chair with three legs? Will it always topple to towards the missing leg or all legs fall out at once?

Another mistake of the CTers is that they quote people to give the illusion they are responding to something that has been said when in reality they just go off on a tangent and don't really address anything that was stated in the post they quoted. This is one of the reasons why the same issues keep coming back time and time again despite being put to rest more times than anyone can count.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I've asked this beforee but never get an answer. Why did the EPA lie to rescuers and residents that the air was safe? Why are they not helping to cover the costs of healthcare incurred by rescuers and the families who been stuck with the costs of burying a rescuer who died of asbestosis or who were seriously injured?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Another mistake of the CTers is that they quote people to give the illusion they are responding to something that has been said when in reality they just go off on a tangent and don't really address anything that was stated in the post they quoted. This is one of the reasons why the same issues keep coming back time and time again despite being put to rest more times than anyone can count.
So that's why you didn't answer?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Question for you. Who were the first CTers as you call them to sound the alarms of something wrong?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Why did the EPA lie to rescuers and residents that the air was safe?

Because they screwed up?

Why are they not helping to cover the costs of healthcare incurred by rescuers and the families who been stuck with the costs of burying a rescuer who died of asbestosis or who were seriously injured?

Because the government is cheap.

I could give you pages and pages of incidents where governments has given false information and where the governments have not properly funded the things they should fund. This isn't a sign of a conspiracy. It is a sign of inept officials....these same inept officials that CTers believe carried out this massive conspiracy.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
By Francesca Lyman
msnbc.com contributor

Sept. 11, 2003 - Two years after the World Trade Center attacks, New Yorkers say they’re outraged by reports that the White House influenced the Environmental Protection Agency to downplay hazards posed by the toxic dust that fell in an avalanche over the city.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Because they screwed up?

Because the government is cheap.

I could give you pages and pages of incidents where governments has given false information and where the governments have not properly funded the things they should fund. This isn't a sign of a conspiracy. It is a sign of inept officials....these same inept officials that CTers believe carried out this massive conspiracy.
So give them. Then give all the dollar figures spent on lawsuits and health costs incured. No such luck this time for costs and lawsuits. The "heroes" are being left to die. NICE!