Saskatchewan would support Alberta's decision to turn off oil taps

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Either way, it's nice to see Sask and Alberta standing together. There are some real flakes in BC.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I've noticed that. They haven't changed since I lived on Vancouver Island. When the tectonic plates shift, the problem will be solved.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
All these oil junkies are perfectly fine to trash their children's and grandchildren's environment so they can have a few luxuries at everybody else's expense. Well, fukk your luxuries. We are the ones who have to live with the consequences of your selfish, greedy desires. Dumb fukks don't even realize that you are completely brainwashed by Big Oil and their propaganda machine.

[youtube]WfGMYdalClU[/youtube]

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
All these oil junkies are perfectly fine to trash their children's and grandchildren's environment so they can have a few luxuries at everybody else's expense. Well, fukk your luxuries. We are the ones who have to live with the consequences of your selfish, greedy desires. Dumb fukks don't even realize that you are completely brainwashed by Big Oil and their propaganda machine.

Your sedentary lifestyle is killing you.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I'm amazed still to this day that these flakes can't grasp reality.

Me too and I live among them. I don't know what happened to my island. When I was young everyone worked, had a house boat camper etc. Now we got rich retirees from all over, 3rd generation welfare bums, enough government employees of all levels that they outnumber workers and druggies all over.And none of them want us to have real jobs.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Me too and I live among them. I don't know what happened to my island. When I was young everyone worked, had a house boat camper etc. Now we got rich retirees from all over, 3rd generation welfare bums, enough government employees of all levels that they outnumber workers and druggies all over.And none of them want us to have real jobs.

Sad to hear that things have deteriorated so far.

The only effective solution will be a result of no more (or far less) gubmint monies in the form of social assistance being doled out so wantonly.

The one thing that I did notice in the time I lived in YVR is that the folks are far less ideologically driven on issues like this (these) when they are unsure about having cash for the rent, food or bills.... magically they get pragmatic really fast when that circumstance rears it's ugly head

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister