Saskatchewan would support Alberta's decision to turn off oil taps

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The problem is that we let the non contributors like you get all this stuff for free. The solution to the problem is that those that don't contribute don't share in the goodies.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
All these oil junkies are perfectly fine to trash their children's and grandchildren's environment so they can have a few luxuries at everybody else's expense. Well, fukk your luxuries. We are the ones who have to live with the consequences of your selfish, greedy desires. Dumb fukks don't even realize that you are completely brainwashed by Big Oil and their propaganda machine.

[youtube]WfGMYdalClU[/youtube]
What powered the helicopter that took you to hospital? Aren’t you glad it was available?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Your heater would work the same and you don't need wipers

.Dry snow is easier to deal with than that waterlogged crap you get.

Nobody I know of has frozen waterlines. I left that shit behind 20 years ago when leaving BC.

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You heater would work the same and you don't need wipers

.Dry snow is easier to deal with than that waterlogged crap you get.

Nobody I know of has frozen waterlines. I left that shit behind 20 years ago when leaving BC.

You don't use water where you are?

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I would be very interested in determining if that oil to Ont and Que is in fact cheaper than a p/l.

Both forms of transport have enormous capital costs involved, but the Opex costs of a p/l are significantly lower.

I agree that they're lower both the environmental risk and the long run overall cost.
But these nimby fools don't see that.
They'd rather rally against Canadian interest with their tone deaf agenda.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Digital pipelines out are out of the mental grasp of moonbats.

We need another few more towns losing a generation to rail disasters.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
The term "safest" is laughable.

There is no safe way or good way to transport this shit. That is why we need to get off of it and the last thing we need at this point in history is to triple the amount of shit flowing into BC and out over our waters.

If we could get Alberta to turn off the taps and get gasoline upo to $3 a liter that would be great.

The price of gas now is high enough to make alternative energy feasible. 3 bucks a liter will make it a done deal.

Man, you are living in a dream world. The key to getting off fossil fuel is not stopping it, but transitioning and you anti-pipeline folks really need to do a little homework on the subject. The City of Yellowknife is 100% dependent on diesel to operate its power plants n the winter. Wind power and solar are useless in the north. Wind turbines can't sustain in the cold and winter hours make solar a lost cause.

You are all ready to eat this bullsh!t tax that is not going into one bit of R&D for alternative fuel. Using the cigarette model, thinking people will alter their need to go to work, run their farms and feed their families.

It isn't going to happen. It's just another tax that will hurt families.

By the way, I'm all for alternative clean energy, but the alternatives aren't there yet and the government in Ottawa has the attention span of a moth. They just want the carbon dough and count on gullible people like yourself to buy the B.S.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Man, you are living in a dream world. The key to getting off fossil fuel is not stopping it, but transitioning and you anti-pipeline folks really need to do a little homework on the subject. The City of Yellowknife is 100% dependent on diesel to operate its power plants n the winter. Wind power and solar are useless in the north. Wind turbines can't sustain in the cold and winter hours make solar a lost cause.

You are all ready to eat this bullsh!t tax that is not going into one bit of R&D for alternative fuel. Using the cigarette model, thinking people will alter their need to go to work, run their farms and feed their families.

By the way, I'm all for alternative clean energy, but the alternatives aren't there yet and the government in Ottawa has the attention span of a moth. They just want the carbon dough and count on gullible people like yourself to buy the B.S.
Fossil fuel is killing the planet and making people sick.

The entire country of Canada could be switched over to alternative energy today. The only thing that prevents it from happening is the overwhelming political power of the oil industry and the ignorance of people like yourself.

btw if you insist on lying at least educate yourself in the basics

https://www.yellowknife.ca/en/living-here/energy.asp

100% renewable energy in the NWT by 2050

http://www.assembly.gov.nt.ca/sites/default/files/td_220-182.pdf

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

The drag of the 900L of frozen gear box oil in a whirlygig can't be efficient.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

The entire country of Canada could be switched over to alternative energy today. The only thing that prevents it from happening is the overwhelming political power of the oil industry and the ignorance of people like yourself.

Most of B.C.s electricity already comes from clean green hydro power .Should we moth ball our hydro dams and plant windmills on all our mountain tops ? The resulting deforestation should make Cliff very happy .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Cut off Alberta oil to BC??

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Most of B.C.s electricity already comes from clean green hydro power .Should we moth ball our hydro dams and plant windmills on all our mountain tops ? The resulting deforestation should make Cliff very happy .

You get down to brass tacks on large scale hydro projects and they are no where near the squeaky clean green energy source that people are lead to believe

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario

Of course, sweetie. And you're the really mart, tough guy that's going to change the world! When you grow up, you can elect greenies, or run yourself. Luckily, we keep the flakes contained.

I suggest that you watch your mouth. First, you are talking to people older than yourself. I expect that your parents taught you some manners. Second, and just as important, you are try to converse with your betters.

Learn your place and remember your manners.