Prince Harry to marry girlfriend Meghan Markle next year

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I'd be surprised! I would think anyone considered to be anywhere in line for the throne is subjected to DNA testing.

Seems to be common knowledge in Europe. I got it from some German tourists last summer. Also seen it mentioned elsewhere.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The real horse face is the thing Chuck is married to. Clymidia?

For sure but she's just an unfortunate attachment to the Royal family tree - nothing from her will go anywhere. As my old man used to say "she's about as homely as a mud fence". :)

Seems to be common knowledge in Europe. I got it from some German tourists last summer. Also seen it mentioned elsewhere.

Blackleaf would know for sure. :) :) :) :)
Apparently Harry bears close resemblance to Diana's brother Earl Spencer.

justlooking

Council Member
May 19, 2017
I'd be surprised! I would think anyone considered to be anywhere in line for the throne is subjected to DNA testing.

If it is true, you think they would release information like that to the public ?

Diana, Princess of Wales, is an adulteress who conceived a child that is not Charles' in the papers ?

in the 90's ?

LOL No.

Apparently Harry bears close resemblance to Diana's brother Earl Spencer.

Meh, bit of a stretch.

Eyes different, nose different, ears different.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Harry and his wife better not come over here and try to settle. We don't need anymore welfare marriages and royals using our air and causing longer delays at the hospital. They can live with his nan.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
We'll mind our own business if the royals mind theirs.

I wouldn't worry too much, Cord! I think there's a chance they don't even know you exist. :) :)

Harry and his wife better not come over here and try to settle. We don't need anymore welfare marriages and royals using our air and causing longer delays at the hospital. They can live with his nan.

They might even generate more revenue than they would spend! :)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
If it is true, you think they would release information like that to the public ?

Diana, Princess of Wales, is an adulteress who conceived a child that is not Charles' in the papers ?

in the 90's ?

LOL No.

Meh, bit of a stretch.

Eyes different, nose different, ears different.

Obcessing on HIS bloodline...Obcessing on HER bloodline.

Aren't you lucky to not be subjected to the same public scrutiny of YOUR ancestry. Most people have "surprises" here and there in THEIR backgrounds.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
WOW!! I can't believe how some people on CC don't seem to like the union.. what's the issue, that she is half black or divorced?

She's a very beautiful lady and if it makes them happy, who the f*ck cares what the idiot critics have to say..

Congratulations to them both, and I hope the critics choke on a turkey bone over Christmas. Oh and Merry Christmas.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
I think his father and his brother should sit him down and explain to him the characteristics of long term compatibility.

How has your marriage to your sister been? I take it you must keep it under the radar for legal reasons no doubt. I understand your desire to keep your bloodline pure, but incest really isn't good for the children's DNA you know.