Pierre Poilievre’s callous courting of Canada’s ‘deplorables’ (left wing in full panic mode)

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Trump is a raving loon. That’s what makes him so good. At the very least he proved the Presidency can be b@ught. I think both sides cheated, or at least tried to during the election.
TurdOWE, OTH is a spoilt, lying,sack of shit.
Who exactly bought his presidency ? Just curious .

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
You do appear to be correct there. The democrats spent vastly more money than Trump did. ALmost double what trump spent. So... if anything it shows you CAN'T buy an election.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
And of course, the flip-side of that is the rightist Canadians who despise those characteristics in True Dope, but cream their jeans over Dolt 45.
You'll note I stated the characteristics the leftists says he has, not that he actually has them. I don't think racists are prone to restoring the funding to Historically Black Colleges and Universities that the previous BLACK president cut.
Trump never declared a national emergency just because the "peons" had the fucking temerity to protest against him. Even when the leftist fags were burning US cities down and engaging in insurrections in Seattle and Portland.
Trump never obstructed justice (unless you count the Democrats attempt at kangaroo justice).
Trump believed in less govt. Leftists like Socks want to control every aspect of our lives, right down to telling us what the fuck to eat and how to shop.

Was Trump a great president? Not really. But he outclasses Trudeau in almost every way. And he was definitely better than Obama or Dubya, or Clinton.

Reactions: Dixie Cup and Buffy

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
And what part about that talked about sex life?

Really Jin, if you're curious about what I do in my private life, ask in PM's. Sheesh.
Reread your post in the light of that you were talking about your sex life. You will see his homour then. And it was a joke. I doubt he really cares.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
And now its gone sideways.
Yeah... i don't know what the hell to make of the whole thing. It's kind of hard to imagine that in a country of 350 million people, trump clinton and sleepy joe were the best choices they could put forward. :unsure:

Reactions: petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You'll note I stated the characteristics the leftists says he has, not that he actually has them. I don't think racists are prone to restoring the funding to Historically Black Colleges and Universities that the previous BLACK president cut.
Of course they do. Being nice to Black people doesn't mean you're not a racist.

Many slave-holders truly loved some of their slaves (Thomas Jefferson is a prime example). But held them as slaves.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
He did. Cause he had the money to do it. And of course Pete is right about the other part. Probably anyone else that was running for the Democrat ticket would have beaten Trump, but having enough dirt on the right people works wonders.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Smart man. I can see why you hate him.
Well it's quite common here in canada, and there's nothing wrong with it inherently. But trump DID kind of make a big deal about how he spent his own money to do it and therefore wasn't beholden to anyone else (unlike clinton who'd have to pay back donations in 'favours' presumably), so if you make a big deal of it and then pay yourself back with donations, it kind of is a LITTLE shady.

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
Almost everything in politics is a little shady, but the fact that Trump had the money up front made him beholden to nobody. if you are a nobody labour lawyer running for a top government position, you are going to owe a lot of political favours when you win.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
This is starting to get just sad. The Left is in full Panic Overdrive over PP. They are trying everything they can to attach him to Trump and suggest some evil hidden agenda all in a bid to grab power. That's not just a bid, a SLEAZY bid.

They go so far as to suggest he is a clear and present danger to the country. And that his supporters are Canada's version of "the deplorables".

The fact that they are so scared spitless of him certainly suggests he's on the right track anyway. :LOL: (y)
Pierre Poilievre is now leader of the Conservative Party of Canada after an impressive leadership campaign which he led from start to finish, attracting crowds of supporters larger than those for any current Canadian political leader — including Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Poilievre’s promises of a smaller, more efficient federal government, leaving people with more money in their pockets and more freedom to make their own choices about what is best for them and their families has clearly struck a chord with many Canadians.

With the Trudeau Liberals at the opposite end of the political spectrum — believers in the nanny state, along with their partners in the NDP — Canadians should have a clear choice in the next election in 2025, assuming the Liberal/NDP accord holds until then.

If it does, the Liberals will be ripe for defeat — in power for a decade by then, led by an unpopular PM heading an unpopular government, with an ever-expanding list of political baggage, scandals and broken promises.

Don’t forget, Trudeau lost the popular vote in the last two elections. Most voters believe, according to a recent Leger/Postmedia poll, that he has divided the nation because he “often favours certain groups and regions of the country over others, which has created national unity issues.”

The last election demonstrated Canadians don’t want a Conservative leader who is “Liberal lite”.

They want a Conservative leader with clear, understandable policies aimed at making their lives better and more affordable.

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
They want a Conservative leader with clear, understandable policies aimed at making their lives better and more affordable.
"Canadians don't want a gov't to run their lives! They want a gov't that can run a passport office!
-PP

And it's true. Smaller more efficient gov't that gets the job done and leaves tax money in the hands of the people is always popular during less than stellar times.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
It also applies to you. It is so obvious that the dems are accusing the Republicans for things they are actually doing and people have seen thru this. I can't believe you haven't seen thru this dither. That's amazing!

Actually, I have no issue calling out Dems for their stupid bs.

But unlike you, I don't have blind slobbering, cultist, fanatic, idol worship to a questionable slob of flesh who thinks he's still President.

Biden isn't that great a President, and never will be.

Dems, while at least trying to do work, haven't done much of what they promised, and they think relying on Republicans is going to work. Hint: it won't. Dems need balls to say fuck it and just DO instead of trying to work with people who do not give an absolute fig about anyone but their pocket books/bank accounts. (No, that's not to say Dems don't do that either, they do, but some of them at least try to give a shit about people).

You point out where Dems have done wrong, and if you have it from an UNBIASED source and it can be fact proven, I will absolutely agree with you.

So no, that comment DOESN'T apply to me.

It DOES apply to you, consistently.

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2