Peddling Religion

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
At some period here, there were a large number of people spreading various pamphlets and papers [of different parties and sects] to people; I used not to accept any paper in a way of rejecting any program other than God's program of the pure monotheism in the Quran; so I shout in their faces: I DON'T WANT THIS.

But some of my friends said: No, let us know what they are saying and what is there; I said: it may be correct, but I detest it.

[/QUOTE]

Mutty, and will keep as mutty until I tread on your paunch.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
At some period here, there were a large number of people spreading various pamphlets and papers [of different parties and sects] to people; I used not to accept any paper in a way of rejecting any program other than God's program of the pure monotheism in the Quran; so I shout in their faces: I DON'T WANT THIS.

But some of my friends said: No, let us know what they are saying and what is there; I said: it may be correct, but I detest it.

No you should not detest it, you should invite JW into your house and your life because it is far far superior to that sh^t religion you follow, Islam

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Unanimously, you cruel Zionists, are against God's religion; you have been grown by your parents and community to this attitude which will bring about your ruin shortly coming from God.

So if your rabbis lied to you that you are beloved of God and God prefers you and has now chosen you ..etc, then revise the history and see how God dealt with you according to your wickedness.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Unanimously, you cruel Zionists, are against God's religion; you have been grown by your parents and community to this attitude which will bring about your ruin shortly coming from God.
And if your rabbis lied to you that you are beloved of God ..etc, then revise the history and see how God dealt with you according to your wickedness.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_

Maybe, we worship a different God. We're not quite sure what you are worshipping.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada

So if your rabbis lied to you that you are beloved of God and God prefers you and has now chosen you ..etc, then revise the history and see how God dealt with you according to your wickedness.

Islam is the religion of the devil, full of hate and violence.
You only have to look around the world to see all the hate and violence Islam brings to all countries.
Now these hateful people are crawling into my country

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Islam is the religion of the devil, full of hate and violence.
You only have to look around the world to see all the hate and violence Islam brings to all countries.
Now these hateful people are crawling into my country

You, cruel Zionists, will keep saying such words of lies.
Go and see the recent history of your Zionist gangs and what they did to the Palestinians and the Arab; all this is recorded and will not forgotten.

No way of denial, as you yourself admit your rancor with your own words.

I have the documents of the UN addresses of Zionists claiming the peace, while at the same time of such peaceful words of the Zioninsts in the UN, their gangs did the massacres the following day.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
His god and Mo-ham-ed are aligned more to the older Judeo-Christian concept of Satan. That's why Islam makes excuses about it being okay for MO to be a pedo and murdering innocents.

Moodah says you cannot reason with a rock. Muslims have been in denial for almost 1500 yrs.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Go and see the recent history of your Zionist gangs and what they did to the Palestinians and the Arab; all this is recorded and will not forgotten.

I have the documents of the UN addresses of Zionists claiming the peace, while at the same time of such peaceful words of the Zioninsts in the UN, their gangs did the massacres the following day.
Palistine should be obliterated once and for all time.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Moslems just used chemical weapons on other Moslems, yesterday, in Mosel, in the glorious name of Allah.

"Someone else did it" "The Jews and Kafirs are to blame." "We're only VICTIMS"

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
For the second time I received a pamphlet in our mailbox advertising (?) Islam. It urges us to visit their specified website or their phone number to learn 'the Truth'.
These Muslims seem to be taking over from the JWs. I haven't had a JW at my door for a couple of years!
Is anybody else getting these damned pamphlets? I wish they'd stuff them up their bottom outlets!
Jeez!!!!!!!

As far as I'm concerned Religion should be a personal thing and to try ramming it down people's throats is nothing short of crass ignorance! So my messase to any of these fanatics is "KINDLY F**k OFF"

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Moslems just used chemical weapons on other Moslems, yesterday, in Mosel, in the glorious name of Allah.

"Someone else did it" "The Jews and Kafirs are to blame." "We're only VICTIMS"

unlike when the US does the poison gas thing to blame on muslims, like they have been caught doing with assad in syria several times

all the momotheistic religions are quite easily proven false
but believers...well the brain damge seems to be non reversible most of the time