Naughty Weiner Exposed

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Hello,

I just don't understand why americans are so cowards about sex. The guy only just sent half naked pics online, he didn't cheat on his wife, so why every one want him to resign?
Ok, he lied to his family, to the journalist and people who elected him but he admitted it, but can u tell me if there is a politician who has never lied? They lie as they breathe.

Are you freaking kidding me?!

YouTube - ‪Anthony Weiner's a Punk...‬‏

Icarus27k

Council Member
Apr 4, 2010
Yes, I heard something about that, as much as I tried to ignore it. What with it being a complete non-news story and marks the media's most embarrassing moment in a long while, and all.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The think the Wiener should resign for his stance on the War on Drugs. He is a liar and a con man. I don't care which party he supposedly belongs to, he has no morals or integrity.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
weiner is a dick.;)

:D

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
He just pedaled his sleazy a$$ out of office recently. His skinny body is now going to be looking for work. He may qualify as a towel boy at the Mustang Ranch. If not, he can open a Bawdy House and run it by hand until he can get enough money to hire the girls.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Which law did he break?

He has not been indicted but they were saying using his Government PC and Blackberry to send these photos would be against the law.

Again, innocent until proven guilty and he has not been charged. Him resigning probably saves him from facing charges.

hopefully, some day we will all apply a uniform standard when it comes to certain people's misconduct

LMAO... One of you boys got it again eh Gopher? What a creep Weiner is... typical NY Liberal Democrat.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
He has not been indicted but they were saying using his Government PC and Blackberry to send these photos would be against the law.

Again, innocent until proven guilty and he has not been charged. Him resigning probably saves him from facing charges.
I doubt there is anything to be charged with.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well I don't think he'll be charged either. He resigned and that should be it.
When will these politicians learn?

All you gotta do is take a cab or transit to the border, walk to TJ or Juarez and pay a cop $50 to drive you around to the best dope and hookers.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
When will these politicians learn?

All you gotta do is take a cab or transit to the border, walk to TJ or Juarez and pay a cop $50 to drive you around to the best dope and hookers.

Never never never. They'll never learn. You have a little geek like Weiner suddenly in a position of power and it is intoxicating to them. That goes for the Republicans too. I am against all this silliness.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Toy company cashes in with Weiner doll

Paula Rogo, Reuters
First posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 7:37:56 EDT PM
U.S. Congressman Anthony Weiner speaks to the media in New York on June 6, 2011. NEW YORK - Warning: Contains graphic language and descriptions

First comes the sex scandal. Then comes the opportunity to make money off it.
An “adults only” replica doll of U.S. Representative Anthony Weiner, who has been embroiled in an online sex scandal after sending lewd photos and messages to women through the social networking site Twitter, has become the most popular item sold by a Connecticut-based toy company.
Other firms are selling T-shirts, replica boxer briefs and condoms to satirize the New York Democrat.
The toy company, HeroBuilders, is marketing two types of Weiner dolls wearing gym clothes, each with shorts reading “Tweet this.” One model of the action figure runs for $39.95 and resembles G.I. Joe beneath his underpants. The physically correct “adults only” doll has a price tag of $49.95.
“No one is buying the one without the penis,” HeroBuilders President Emil Vicale said.
He expects to sell more than 1,000 dolls by the end of the week.
A pair of grey “Weinergate” replica underwear was on sale for $499.99 with a starting bid of $0.99 on EBay, the online auction and shopping site. There were no bids by the time limit on Monday afternoon.
Zazzle.com has been selling Weiner T-shirts with tag lines such as “Tweet your meat, lose your seat.”
Democratic Party leaders have called for Weiner’s resignation. President Barack Obama has added to the pressure, saying, “If it was me, I would resign.”
Weiner is on a leave of absence from Congress as he seeks professional treatment.
Practisesafepolicy.com has sold more than 6,000 Weiner condoms, with his picture on the wrapper, since they went on sale June 7.
Benjamin Sherman started the company three years earlier selling the Obama and Sarah Palin condoms, his top sellers.
“It’s all about having fun,” Sherman said. “The French love our products. They are fascinated with our political scandals.”
The New York Congressman was re-elected to his seventh term last November with 61 percent of the vote. While admitting his actions were wrong, Weiner has refused to resign, saying he did not violate any laws.
“With no resignation, we expect strong sales for the rest of June,” Sherman said.

Toy company cashes in with Weiner doll | World | News | Toronto Sun

Get the Anthony Weiner Action Figures, Anthony Weiner Doll comes in 2 Versions are Available the standard

Weiner and the Weiner Weiner Doll (for adults only) You can get either the standard or the enhanced Action Figure.

SHIPS JUNE 20TH

Get the Standard Anthony Weiner Action Figure only 39.95

Get the Anthony Weiner - Weiner Action Figure Only 49.95. This product is an adult only purchase

Anthony comes in our brand new stealth body. It is a perfect it a perfect match for this congressman.

Add a Stand or a blackberry for only 18.00 for the set

Herobuilders-com | Anthony Weiner Action Figure | Weiner Action Figure

:lol:

Last edited: