Naughty Weiner Exposed

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
*Weiner threads merged*
It's still not a foot-long.

If he would have really wanted to impressed her, he'd have sent a pic of a pack of Harvest Weiners.

If you want to impress the girls in SK or AB you whip out your Harvest Meats.

Last edited:

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
it will be interesting to see if huma abedin stays with him now that he's resigned.

weaselwords

Electoral Member
Nov 10, 2009
salisbury's tavern
Seems the Dems haven't learned, witness Rep David Wu Oregon with an unwanted sexual encounter coming to light with the teenage daughter of a friend. Of course he claiming it consenual.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I haven't had a suit made in many decades so I don't know if it is still a practice, but they used to always ask you which side you "dressed" on. I wonder if that has anything to do with whether a person is predisposed to be on the left or the right end of the political spectrum.

"Ah, your dick dangles on the right. You a Republican. Step to the right please."

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
While extremely sleazy at least he was dealing with adult women, unlike some of his republican counterparts who seemed to like under aged same sex partners.

I once heard a doctor explain that the same extra testosterone that causes men to want the power of political office is the same that sends him into sex scandals.