Limited Nuclear War Within 18 days

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
It's already fifteen years old. How anyone can claim different is a matter of conditioning. Over the last decade and a half millions have died in the conflict numerous nations have been dissolved and millions of war refugees seek asylum where ever they can find it.

Are you waiting for an official announcement?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Rebels aren't ISholes ya half wit.
Explain how you can fight against the Syrian Government and not be aligned with ISIS who is fighting against the Syrian Government.

This is the 'moderate rebels' machines of war.

This is the ISIS version, notice the difference in machines.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
A convenience for the Soviets.

Have you figured out who is who yet and why certain players are feigning victim?...cough...Alberta

While the American Airforce has to be satisfied with bombing hospitals and vital service infrastructure accidentally every week which they convieniently blame on Russian aircraft no where near the incidents as verified by satillite. I don't know who's war it is all I can see are their works.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It's already fifteen years old. How anyone can claim different is a matter of conditioning. Over the last decade and a half millions have died in the conflict numerous nations have been dissolved and millions of war refugees seek asylum where ever they can find it.

Are you waiting for an official announcement?
It was already made.

Have you figured out who is who yet and why certain players are feigning victim?...cough...Alberta
That certainly describes you, yet no actual proof you are one of Putin's victims.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
While the American Airforce has to be satisfied with bombing hospitals and vital service infrastructure accidentally every week which they convieniently blame on Russian aircraft no where near the incidents as verified by satillite. I don't know who's war it is all I can see are their works.

A claim made by who? Riyad Haddad and Riyad Haddad only. Even Peskov did the ol "he said it not me" routine.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
From the Book of Nebron.

1. There shall be much weeping as the trumpets sound. The desert shall be as glass. And man will turn to dust upon the earth and be raised into the sky. The devil's fire shall rain down, and a pox of ten thousand years shall shallow the land. The sky will be a constant sunset.

2. Nebron's voice will be heard in the thunder. "Who wouldst cast these mighty flames from on high to smite us? What have we done, oh lord, to cause so sour an affliction?"

3. Nebron and all the tribes of Israel shall melt. Ten thousand years of sorrow shall be upon all who walk the land. Blackness and foul air will be everywhere. Nothing shall grow. No one shall drink of the sweet waters. The devil's plague will begin.

Canadian News Network (CNN) Studio coverage

Chris: Wow, Allan, that's really bad news for people living in...in...where is this happening again?

Allan: The Middley East and the British Isles.

Chris: Thanks Allan. They are now off my list of possible vacation places! We'll have film of the Middley East area later on, at 6 and 11. You mentioned the British Piles were also smitten by the devil's fist? I don't have anything on that, or it could be that no one cares. The only note I have is a statement from the European Union. It says that what used to be the British Piles will be given over to surviving Muslims who make it out of the plague area. Allan?

Allan: Thank you, Chris. A White House spokesman told Canadian News Network reporter Jimmy Three Feathers that the President dispatched a letter congratulating the Russians for taking out the British Piles. It read, in part, and I quote,

"We've been trying to figure out a way to do that since the end of WWII, but couldn't come up with an idea. You Russians just bombed the problem away! Wow, who knew it could be that easy?"

So it appears that the Russians took out the Brits, and Satan took out the Middley East. Ha ha! You sure cannot tell one air strike from another without a program!

Chris: That would appear to be the case, Allan!

Allan: The last thing I have is, the US has sent an aircraft carrier to check on the French, to make sure they are alright. Surviving Britons will be responsible for any monetary compensation and actual clean up of France...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmZdvVnMXCc

Last edited: