Limited Nuclear War Within 18 days

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Have you ever heard the oath Lawyers swear to the BAR? The College of Physicians and Surgeons is a protection racket rather that being an aid to the public when injured by their Grads?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Yah the western world is a sewer of professionals and we franticaly keep searching for reasons while the answers hide in high offices.
I use to think everything was a conspiracy and sinister forces were at work behind the scenes. Many books have been sold and many riches been made peddling this tinfoil hat school of insane thought. But, I finally saw that really,,,it's pretty much all a load of horse shyt. Just take things as they are and if a scandal comes to light you don't have to feel you're left out because you were not aware. Shoot some nine ball,,have a few cold beers and some salted in the shell peanuts and you won't need the meds and the soft music anymore. :).

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So the 9/11 commission report is your official version of events? That would explain a lot about you and why would soft music cause anybody problems especially compare to boozing it up? Maybe this is you at the moment, faithless and alone.

1Co:15:32:
If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus,
what advantageth it me,
if the dead rise not?
let us eat and drink;
for to morrow we die.

You do notice that the assassination plot is being promoted by your countrymen and the post here are a refection of those views rather than 'we' started the 'wayward thinking' on the subject.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Where's your proof that Britain is supporting ISIS? You need to provide concrete proof to back up your wild and slanderous accusations. Provide me with stonewall evidence that the British government is actively support ISIS.

I have to do nothing of the sort as the matter

Yes, you do. In you're going to make wild and bizarre accusations then you need to provide proof of those allegations otherwise they could be considered slanderous.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Nothing but spotty, teenaged, left-wing hackers who see nefarious conspiracy everywhere they look:

Hackers have claimed that at least three social media accounts linked to Islamist terror group Isis can be traced back to the Department of Work and Pensions.

The DWP denies owning the IP addresses associated with the accounts, and referred inquiries to advice issued by the Cabinet Office that IP addresses had been sold off.

The hackers, a group of four teenagers who call themselves VandaSec, passed details of IP addresses used to access Isis-supporting Twitter accounts to Mirror Online and showed that while the IP addresses appeared to be based in Saudi Arabia, they apparently led back to the DWP's offices in London.

The site quoted one of the hackers as saying: "Don't you think that's strange? We traced these accounts back to London, the home of the British intelligence services."

The government has been selling off its unused IP addresses, with some going to Saudi Arabia.

It has sold off millions of unusued IP addresses that were allocated to it in the 1980s and 90s and no longer has control over how those are used.

A statement from the Cabinet Office said: "The government owns millions of unused IP addresses which we are selling to get a good return for hardworking taxpayers.

"We have sold a number of these addresses to telecoms companies both in the UK and internationally to allow their customers to connect to the internet.

"We think carefully about which companies we sell addresses to, but how their customers use this internet connection is beyond our control."

The government has not said how much money it has made from the sale of IP addresses.

Isis Twitter accounts 'tracked back to Department of Work and Pensions' | Home News | News | The Independent