Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Let the interrogation begin

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Let's get to a really important question.

Do you think I will get a day off of work out of this deal? Because if I don't, it's probably not worthwhile.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Probably not but at least the trolls will be 'speechless' for maybe even more than a day. Lets hope there is no emp or we well all have more than a few days off. Time to read a good book I hear and forget about making money with some swampland, damn that would have been so much fun..

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
A claim made by who? Riyad Haddad and Riyad Haddad only. Even Peskov did the ol "he said it not me" routine.

Syria Accuses Alliance of Striking Hospital

Syria's United Nations ambassador says his government has "credible information" that the U.S.-led alliance struck a hospital in northern Syria run by Doctors Without Borders and is accusing the medical aid organization of being a branch of French intelligence.
Bashar Ja'afari accused the U.S. and its allies of triggering a hostile media campaign blaming Syria and its ally Russia for the "criminal act against a hospital."

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Interesting. When did the US start putting foreign language hazmat labels on their munitions?
20 minutes before the camera showed up.
Better question is the framing in the vid for the 2nd bomb going off. Perfectly frames by an ISIS cameraman when it is a Russian jet supposedly dropping the munitions. This is even sloppier than the introduction of Jihadi John.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
20 minutes before the camera showed up.
Better question is the framing in the vid for the 2nd bomb going off. Perfectly frames by an ISIS cameraman when it is a Russian jet supposedly dropping the munitions. This is even sloppier than the introduction of Jihadi John.
You're an idiot.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Should it be mentioned that they are mostly off topic. We should send him to India before he dies so he can come back as a cow.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Interesting. When did the US start putting foreign language hazmat labels on their munitions?

The same day they started selling weapons into forigne markets. If I buy a toyota I get an english and french language owners manual. What a simple minded question.

At least I don't have handlers like you and the rest of the loco collective.
'Dividing and Ruling': 'Rampant Extremism' Runs Western Democracies

Oh look a room full of war criminals.