Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
funny but you are dodging.
I'm not dodging anything. I would love strict gun control. I just don't see any way to get there. Not in a country with 400,000,000 guns in private hands and gun ownership polling around 70% favorable in every poll.

So I favor licensure, including background checks, mandatory training, and certification. The gunshop owners I know here in Maryland like our requirement for a license to purchase a handgun. They say they get plenty of sketchy characters walking in asking about buying a handgun. The license requirement cuts off useless arguments. They just say "no HQL, no handgun. Period."

I just with the HQL required training. It only requires a background check and fingerprinting.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
But we'd only do that if we were stupid enough to think that the U.S. is Canada, and that Mexico is a religion.

And of us two, only one's that stupid.

But that's OK. I understand that your motivation is hatred of non-white people.

POOR foolish and frustrated Tecumsehbonesforbrains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How SAD you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All your racist and anti white LIE-beral Fake news scorned and completely rebutted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All your alleged facts exposed for self serving nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The environment that fostered and favoured LIE-berals is wilting faster then Greenland ice fields!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How SMALL and petty you must feel at being so effectively denigrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what would make you feel better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why dont you go down to the shooting range and play with your little gun??????????????????

I am sure such activity will bolster your badly dented ego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I'll give you the short version: you know dick about Maryland politics, and the square root of dick about whatever influence the NRA may have in the state.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Maryland dickhead cones to a Cdn web site to lecture Cdns about Cdn law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While at the same time the Maryland dickhead is claiming to have special exalted knowledge that others do not have...............................

about the staggering Yankee gun fight that has been going on since the first Yankees arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With NO END IN SIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you not see how TWISTED, insulting and muddled your thoughts are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have ENCOURAGED ME of all people............................................

to defend Hemer-hoid against you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It`s a GREAT LIFE..........................................

if you dont weaken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
How is a background check taking guns from law abiding citizens?

You remind me of the case where a reporter/journalist was met with awkward silence when she asked 'How do we stop a terrorist from getting firearms if we don't have background checks?'

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Bill Blair: Greatest AR-15 Salesman in Canadian History

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 23, 2019

Today, a quality source with direct knowledge re-confirmed the Liberal government will attempt to ban the AR-15 rifle by Order in Council, bypassing parliamentary accountability. Apparently, Justin Trudeau will announce the ban at the “Women Deliver Conference” between June 3-6 in Vancouver.

It has been widely speculated New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern will attend the conference to hear Justin Trudeau announce the AR-15 ban. However, her office, so far, has responded to our attendance confirmation requests with stony radio silence.

On Sunday, May 19, Minister Blair all but told CTV’s Evan Solomon the Liberal government would ban the AR-15 by Order in Council.

“I think there is no measure that I think we can rule out,” Blair said.

Trudeau, via Bill Blair, will now ban the world’s most popular sporting rifle so it can virtue-signal Canada is “doing something” about crime guns.

When news first surfaced, the Liberal government immediately denied any kind of gun ban was in the works. It appears Justin Trudeau’s Liberal government is, once again, lying through their teeth.

Let’s be clear. The only thing the Liberal government will accomplish with this blatant virtue signalling is to mobilize target shooters across Canada to work their butts off to defeat the Liberal Party in the upcoming federal election.

In the extreme short term, this impending Order in Council turns Minister William Blair into Canada’s AR-15 Salesman of the Year.

But time is running out fast.

You have until June 2nd to buy your very own AR-15 before the Liberal government makes it impossible for ordinary Canadians to own a beautiful .22 calibre, 5-shot, semi-automatic target rifle of their very own.

Yes, the AR-15 is classified as a Restricted firearm.

Yes, the AR-15 may only be fired at a government-approved shooting range.

Yes, you may have less than 10 days to purchase the world’s most popular sport shooting rifle. Do it now!

From the Canadian Shooting Sports Association.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
A 5 shot semi auto 22 targt rifle being restricted clearly shows how out to lunch the anti gun nuts are It trudOWE was at all serious about gun crime he would make it illegal for criminals to own automatic hand guns of any calibre.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Yes, the AR-15 may only be fired at a government-approved shooting range.
Yes, you may have less than 10 days to purchase the world’s most popular sport shooting rifle. Do it now!

From the Canadian Shooting Sports Association.

Is that Canada's little NRA, in the employ the gun industry?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You remind me of the case where a reporter/journalist was met with awkward silence when she asked 'How do we stop a terrorist from getting firearms if we don't have background checks?'

OH STUPID HYPOCRITE BONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are SO FOND of background checks and assorted security measures..........................................

then WHY HAVE YOU SAID NOTHING about LIE-beral willingness to hand out firearm certificates to MUSLIMS................................

who have been getting their licenses IN SPITE OF REFUSING TO SUPPLY PHOTO ID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that is required is that a VIRTUALLY ANONYMOUS Muslim supply a letter from an Imam testifying that it is against their religion to expose their face and they can get their guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do we know who is buying the guns if all we have is some paper ID..........................................

from REFUGEES who came to us from camps run by TERROR GROUP HAMAS??????????????????????????????

WHO REALLY KNOWS if the can be trusted??????????????????????

The Danforth shooter was a LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And his brother was a DRUG DEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Muslim who attacked Cdns in Edmonton a few years back was clearly a LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Muslim who walked into a Cdn Forces recruiting centre in Toronto was a LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammy Yatim the lunatic who got on a TTC streetcar and the exposed his genitals while scaring passengers off the car with his LARGE KNIFE......................................................

was clearly a LUNATIC.................................................

who ended up getting SHOT by a cop after refusing orders to put down the knife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We do not have permission from LIE-beral judges to know if Yatim was a Muslim as LIE-berals are TOTALLY FOCUSED on the shooting of Yatim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but WE DO KNOW that Aramian Yatim was born in Aleppo, Syria and immigrated to Toronto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is it that so very many Muslims have mental health issues..........................................

and yet LIE-berals are comfortable ISSUING fire arm permits without the BOTHER of providing any real ID?????????????????????

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Don't worry about Hoid/Waldo, all bluster and no substance...
Even his favorite invective of white natty is a farce....
look up the word "natty" on Google

It ain't no insult ......

Hilarious he is still using this, as I informed him of the meaning the first time he called me this......months ago.

What an idiot!

nat·ty

/ˈnadē/

adjectiveinformal

adjective: natty; comparative adjective: nattier; superlative adjective: nattiest

(of a person or an article of clothing) smart and fashionable.
"a natty blue blazer and designer jeans"
synonyms:smart, stylish, fashionable, dapper, debonair, dashing, jaunty, rakish, spruce, well turned out, well dressed, chic, modish, elegant, trim

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Hilarious he is still using this, as I informed him of the meaning the first time he called me this......months ago.

What an idiot!

nat·ty

/ˈnadē/

adjectiveinformal

adjective: natty; comparative adjective: nattier; superlative adjective: nattiest

synonyms:smart, stylish, fashionable, dapper, debonair, dashing, jaunty, rakish, spruce, well turned out, well dressed, chic, modish, elegant, trim

No use even acknowledging a person of such limited mental capacity!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

What an idiot!

nat·ty

/ˈnadē/

adjectiveinformal

OH Colpy............................if Hemer-hoid were a scholar......................................

or if he were sensible and logical......................................................

he would NOT be a LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he would NOT be trying to deliberately insult us with his twisted and semi made up insults!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He sneers "white natty" because it is quicker for the lazy LIE-beral propaganda meister to type than "white nationalist"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like all LIE-berals, the words he uses have whatever meaning he wants, as the situation warrants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all - LIE-berals have re-defined the word "racist" to simply refer to somebody who is hostile to the DISTORTED LIE-beral version of truth and LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they have created the word "Islamophobe" simply to insult people who think radical Islam is both barbaric and two faced!!!!!!!!!!!

After all the devout Muslim sees ONLY the pain of HIS PEOPLE and ignores the suffering of all others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals approve of this twisted Muslim value system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!