Google, YouTube, To Censor Palestinian Videos Of Conflict

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Forced is a tricky word ain't it? Misrael is the greatest collection of human excrement ever heaped in a pile. Sadam was less than he could have been but those who drove him from power and murdered two million while doing it were and are worse. The United States tortures people all the time and it's sactioned by congress so don't be so selective in your condemnations. I'm beginning to think you might be on the other side in this war.
Nope. I think both Israel and Palestine are nuts. I am tired of everyone bringing up the USA all the time. As much as some folks would like to think so, life does not depend upon the USA to exist. My life sure as hell does not hinge upon the USA.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Both Egypt and Israel have a blockade on the Gaza Strip. Perhaps Hamas should learn to live peacefully with its neighbors and maybe something can be done with the security fence.

That's funny coming from an American who's ****ed over all of its niegbours and every other nation its ever run accross. So the Misraelis nor Palestinians are hardly going to learn peace from you lot of hypocrits.

Nope. I think both Israel and Palestine are nuts. I am tired of everyone bringing up the USA all the time. As much as some folks would like to think so, life does not depend upon the USA to exist. My life sure as hell does not hinge upon the USA.

Well certainly you are entitled to an opinion but the billions of victims of the USA will express thier opinion as well and you will find yourself on the wrong end of the great stick. Surely you understand the evils of imperialism and the fate of those who follow the practice and the certain eventuality of those adherants and its always after great destruction and murder of untold millions. Your fatique caused by the USA subject should be accompanied by the reasons why you may hear much about thier exploits. I hope you don't expect the world to remain silent in the face of destructive conquest and brutal murder and starvation. When you occupy the top of the hill and rain **** on everyone in the valley you will be judged you will make enemies and you will be torn down. That ain't a new arrangment. You might as well have said your life don't hinge on sun shine and as much as you may think you could tell uncle sham that and get away with it you can't, his hand is in your purse. Hidden tribute.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
of course there's attacks on israeli's you moron, they're an occupying force.
"dhurr maybe we're just sit here silently while these foreign occupiers oppress us and take our land"
jesus ****

Where did Israel invade from? *snicker*

That's funny coming from an American who's ****ed over all of its niegbours and every other nation its ever run accross. So the Misraelis nor Palestinians are hardly going to learn peace from you lot of hypocrits.

B*tch please.

Try cutting back on the salt would ya.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Well certainly you are entitled to an opinion but the billions of victims of the USA will express thier opinion as well and you will find yourself on the wrong end of the great stick. Surely you understand the evils of imperialism and the fate of those who follow the practice and the certain eventuality of those adherants and its always after great destruction and murder of untold millions. Your fatique caused by the USA subject should be accompanied by the reasons why you may hear much about thier exploits. I hope you don't expect the world to remain silent in the face of destructive conquest and brutal murder and starvation. When you occupy the top of the hill and rain **** on everyone in the valley you will be judged you will make enemies and you will be torn down. That ain't a new arrangment.
Sorry, but the USA did not invent atrocities nor was it around when atrocities in the ME started.
You might as well have said your life don't hinge on sun shine and as much as you may think you could tell uncle sham that and get away with it you can't, his hand is in your purse. Hidden tribute.
Sorry, but the USA could fly off into space and my life would not change much. I would still be raising chickens and fruit trees. I would still be married and still have 2 fine daughters, a sister, mum and dad, and other family, even if a few family members did fly off into space with their country. I would still have friends. etcetera ad infinitum

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sorry, but the USA did not invent atrocities nor was it around when atrocities in the ME started.
You referencing the Christian Holy Wars?? They haven't ended, they should give it up as a losing proposition and pay the going rate for the commodities the people there have. Is lining the pockets of the merchants more important that having a few coins in your pocket?? War is meant to keep the 'citizens' broke and afraid.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
They don't look at all dangerous compared to the two below.

erm uh No.
They weren't killing each other, knights against poor serfs then the victor tells how it went when they came in to keep warring factions away from each other but they were just too determined to kill each other off after sharing the same land for the previous 5,000 years. Can I interest you in some swamp? (so you don't scare the general public too much)

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
They don't look at all dangerous compared to the two below.
They weren't killing each other, knights against poor serfs then the victor tells how it went when they came in to keep warring factions away from each other but they were just too determined to kill each other off after sharing the same land for the previous 5,000 years. Can I interest you in some swamp? (so you don't scare the general public too much)
I told you I was not referring to that. I was referring to times long before Europeans went battling around in the ME.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Damn... knights against poor serfs... yet another part of history you know nothing about.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
The direct descendants of the Canaanites were actually who the Greeks called "Phoenicians". And as the area was a place where a variety of people's converged, the Hittites, Assyrians, Phoenicians, Egyptians, etc. mingled and interbred. Your Palestinians are mongrels just like the Israelis. The difference being the religions.
"mongrels" , lol. the hell is wrong with this person really.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The direct descendants of the Canaanites were actually who the Greeks called "Phoenicians". And as the area was a place where a variety of people's converged, the Hittites, Assyrians, Phoenicians, Egyptians, etc. mingled and interbred. Your Palestinians are mongrels just like the Israelis. The difference being the religions.
You realize of course that Harpercon is one of those mongrels don't you?

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
what? i'm the only mongrel on the entire earth? do i get any special privileges?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009