Global Warming: still the ‘Greatest Scam in History’

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
We have been in "climate change" for the last 4.5 billion years and you only call it climate change because glowbal warming is the biggest scam ever
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geologic_temperature_record

I don,t like to nitpick, yes I do. The number of years you have cited is considered among rebel science people to be a gross exageration that can have no bearing whatever in reality. It is understood that this planet and this planetary system cannot possibly be anwhere near that old because in that time at present obital configuration two things must happen planets get pulled into the sun or like earth sail out into space. There is no confidence placed in an earth age of even 4.5 million years. insert smiley The lids use gyenormous swaths of time to befuddle and impress us with thier enormous heads that grasp things that us slobs cannot even envision. We,re soooooo lucky to have them helping us, practically for free. The Globul Warming Scam is in reality The Globul Mass Murder Crime, it,s all about power consoladation lock down. Voting will become extinct.

The final solution to poverty.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
It's cold out there. Hey, we seem to be in a systemic cooling phase of the climate in the Northern Hemisphere. I guess it's obvious. Carbon based Anthropogenic Global Warming is total BUNK. It never had an ounce of scientific credibility. Now can we move on to some real science, instead of these ecocult pseudosciences.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Ive been reading the subject geological time for a few years now just deep enough to know the total unreliabiltiy about numbers of years in those incriments. Geology is based on invented time frames specifically to put catostrophic history out of the present human time frame. This was decided by univercity/church (the same entity for hundreds of years) recall that creation was deemed to have occured 6,000 years ago and then revised to 6 billion or so just to fog over reality. Astronomy not Geology is the key to history.
http://www.secrethistoryoftwinplanetearth.net/ Go here, five short videos, very intrexting.

It's cold out there. Hey, we seem to be in a systemic cooling phase of the climate in the Northern Hemisphere. I guess it's obvious. Carbon based Anthropogenic Global Warming is total BUNK. It never had an ounce of scientific credibility. Now can we move on to some real science, instead of these ecocult pseudosciences.

In a sane world of course but I,m sure that this sanity will have to be won with force of arms, those in power will ignor any voting for sanity.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
scammer
is your hat an a$$?

Subject of thread: global warming is a scam

You are not only a bad loser...but you are a loser.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
scammer
is your hat an a$$?

Subject of thread: global warming is a scam

You are not only a bad loser...but you are a loser.
The title "global warming" is no longer useful. It is about human inclination to foul their environment that is the problem. Any species that does that i.e. overbreeding, fouling their planet, nature has a way of reacting that will correct the imbalance. More and stronger hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, floods, and then mudslides are the results. Guess who will win? The planet or man??

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The title "global warming" is no longer useful. It is about human inclination to foul their environment that is the problem. Any species that does that i.e. overbreeding, fouling their planet, nature has a way of reacting that will correct the imbalance. More and stronger hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, floods, and then mudslides are the results. Guess who will win? The planet or man??
Most of us in Canada are not polluting and fowling up the environment ,most are actually cleaner and greener then at any time in our history . We have made great strides in cleaning up the messes of our forebearers and changing our ways to not perpetuate poor practices .And further more we are constantly striving to do more already .

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Most of us in Canada are not polluting and fowling up the environment ,most are actually cleaner and greener then at any time in our history . We have made great strides in cleaning up the messes of our forebearers and changing our ways to not perpetuate poor practices .And further more we are constantly striving to do more already .
Some of us are trying but our sheer numbers do not help. What happens when a species expands beyond their habitat?? It is checked by running out of food and space.

My point was that global warming is no longer the proper term for what is happening. Global change due to human activity is not a scam and is happening!! We have over populated this planet.

Remember that what the west has enjoyed in gasoline cars, such things as refrigerators, air-conditioning is now in the goal of all the poorer nations.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Some of us are trying but our sheer numbers do not help. What happens when a species expands beyond their habitat?? It is checked by running out of food and space.

My point was that global warming is no longer the proper term for what is happening. Global change due to human activity is not a scam and is happening!! We have over populated this planet.

Remember that what the west has enjoyed in gasoline cars, such things as refrigerators, air-conditioning is now in the goal of all the poorer nations.
We live in the second largest country in the world and our population is less then Great Britain ,Canada is not the problem .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You mean like all the nice clean brooks we used to have? Typical response that requires no intellectual effort whatever.
I always said I'm all for clean air and water.......It's the man made global warming silly excuse for a tax I don't believe in...hence your silly babbling doesn't help.