COVID-19 'Pandemic'

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Poor dumbones...
Still believes with alex jones that sandyhook never happened....... the moon landing never happened and there is no space station in orbit up there!
But believes in every crackpot conspiracy that comes along

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones ordered to pay $100,000 in Sandy Hook case​

Infowars host used his show to promote the theory that the shooting, which killed 20 children and six educators, was a hoax
Conspiracy theorist and Infowars host Alex Jones has been ordered to pay $100,000 to the parents of a child who was killed in the attack.

Conspiracy theorist and Infowars host Alex Jones has been ordered to pay $100,000 to the parents of a child who was killed in the attack. Photograph: José Luis Magaña/Associated Press

Associated Press
Tue 31 Dec 2019 22.22 GMT
Last modified on Wed 1 Jan 2020 20.32 GMT

A Texas judge ordered conspiracy theorist Alex Jones to pay $100,000 (£76,000) in another court setback over the Infowars host using his show to promote falsehoods that the 2012 Sandy Hook school massacre was a hoax.
Jones is being sued for defamation in Austin, Texas, by the parents of a six-year-old who was among the 26 people killed in the Newtown, Connecticut, attack.

State district judge Scott Jenkins ruled on 20 December that Jones and his defense team “intentionally disregarded” an earlier order to provide witnesses to attorneys representing a Sandy Hook father who brought the lawsuit, Neil Heslin. Jenkins also denied Jones’ request to dismiss the lawsuit.
An attorney for Jones did not immediately comment Tuesday. Jenkins’ orders were first reported by The Daily Beast.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
New British Health Secretary Sajid Javid says there will be no more lockdowns when the restrictions are finally lifted on 19th July

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Poor stooopid

Jones is being sued
IT AINT OVER YET BUTT HOLE

"Summary Judgment"​

Primary tabs​

Definition​

Summary judgment is a judgment entered by a court for one party and against another party without a full trial.

Overview​

In civil cases, either party may make a pre-trial motion for summary judgment.

As I said earlier: YOU are completely full of crap - misrepresenting what is really happening on that score.
;)
Sad when YOU have to lie like that.

BTW
I'm NOT the one drowning in spike proteins OR wearing a germ diaper on my face, so think about that.
:)
ENJOY!!!!

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Heart inflammation after COVID-19 shots higher-than-expected in study of U.S. military​

You gotta luv it when a guy who says there are too many people on the face of the earth gives you a free vaccine...
;)
or three or four...or new version...five...

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Why do you think they call it the wuhan virus????.......duh!!!
That is PROOF of NOTHING! How hard is it to pull "wuhan" out of a hat, especially as she is not all the popular. The science says (to my understanding) it could have started with an animal!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
That is PROOF of NOTHING! How hard is it to pull "wuhan" out of a hat, especially as she is not all the popular. The science says (to my understanding) it could have started with an animal!
Wuhan isn't a person .....It's the name of a town in china where it all started.....
Wake up for fuck's sake!