CDN Election 2019

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
PPC is polling at 3.2%. Crazy, one eyed lunatics with their heads spinning round and round make up more of the electorate than 3.2% ...

...the Marginal Mutant Party.

Christ it's only been 36 hours since the election was called. Just hope it's off the Liberal tally.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It's in the National Capital Commission and it is owned by the Crown as is 24 Sussex Drive. Goes back to Makenzie King, I believe.

Ever heard of Meech Lake? ... Canada's "Camp David"?

It's that cabin and the tennants change regularly.

The Trudeau family used to have a cottage in the Laurentians north of Montreal at a place called "Lac Des Seize Isles" (16 Island Lake.) An old friend of ours was their neighbours, decades ago. I don't know if that cottage is still in their family but I do know that you need a boat to get there and that the road only gets them about three kilometers away from it.
Sell them all to the homeless, all across Canada, including the mega shit for the pleasure of the Elite alone they built in Banff and Jasper

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Christ it's only been 36 hours since the election was called. Just hope it's off the Liberal tally.
You're right. It's got a long way to fall, still.

Just wait 'til wacky Bernier opens his beak and blurts out something screwy.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
PPC is polling at 3.2%. Crazy, one eyed lunatics with their heads spinning round and round make up more of the electorate than 3.2% ...

...the Marginal Mutant Party.

Considering their trashier than trash leader, I think it says a lot about the people who think PPC is a viable party to vote for more than anything.

And they'll be the first to complain about politicians being politicians...

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
New Angus Reid poll shows Canadians don't just dislike Justin Trudeau — they hate him!
https://www.therebel.media/angus-re...e-rebel-media-ezra-levant-show-august-30-2019

I was just hearing how QUEBECOIS hate him too...I would say he's done.
:)
Like they couldn't find a punch bowl with any punch left, so they put him in the oven instead.

Ok ...there was a little left punch in one.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Considering their trashier than trash leader, I think it says a lot about the people who think PPC is a viable party to vote for more than anything.

Well you certainly have him pegged , but please explain what you find trashy about him . Have you checked their policies , do you find them lacking ?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Not a big enough carbon footprint. Someone has to keep Greta in Pigtails, & Suzuki in Seal blubber to power his bus ( I hear it also runs on rendered polar bears). I’m curious how Elizabeth May of the Green Party is getting too and fro in the next 40 days....
Normally she uses the train. Something about a lounge car and a captive audience.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Like the NDPee they will always get the protest vote.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
But you didn’t answer the question , what is wrong with their policies ? Remember they said all the same things about Preston Manning and the Reform Party . The Conservative party sold itself to the Quebec Dairy cartel , not a very conservative position for the party of free traders to hold . I understand getting rid of Trudeau is paramount however if we replace him with a marshmallow that is exactly what we will get .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
From what I've seen and heard so far during the start of this charade, I think we should be seriously thinking and considering Jag Singh for Prime Minister. Justin is already beginning to stir up shit and Sheer is too much of an unknown quantity, not to mention being tied to the east, and Elizabeth May don't know shit!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Maybe. Personally no one as of yet has stood out enough to get my vote.

I don't like Max simply because he's a total asshole, but more than that, anyone who goes off on a sixteen year old girl who has disabilities (autism) and calls them "mentally unstable" all to push his own agenda is disgusting (and his apology was nothing but). There's a lot more to admire about Greta Thunberg than Maxime Bernier.

For that alone, and for people who would stand with this person, says a lot to me about the party as a whole.

Not worth my time.