CDN Election 2019

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Who is "we".......and what do you mean "who is ALLOWED to vote?? ?

"We" is 35 million Canadians. "who is allowed to vote?"...………………..is there a simpler or clearer way of saying it? " Who do you think should not be ALLOWED to vote?"...……………..Do you really find it difficult to figure out who? Do I have to draw a map? How about anyone guilty of treasonous conduct at the polling station? That might include such things as unethical voting. Can you figure it out now?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
"We" is 35 million Canadians. "who is allowed to vote?"...………………..is there a simpler or clearer way of saying it? " Who do you think should not be ALLOWED to vote?"...……………..Do you really find it difficult to figure out who? Do I have to draw a map? How about anyone guilty of treasonous conduct at the polling station? That might include such things as unethical voting. Can you figure it out now?
so, Alberta Separatists should not be allowed to vote beapcause of their participation in treasonous activities?

I'm okay with that, actually. We should extend in, in fact and deny them passports, drivers licences, health cards and especially firearms permits.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
so, Alberta Separatists should not be allowed to vote beapcause of their participation in treasonous activities?

I'm okay with that, actually. We should extend in, in fact and deny them passports, drivers licences, health cards and especially firearms permits.

You're nuts! What treasonous activities are they guilty of?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Depending on the mentality of the electorate he's totally fcuked come Oct. 21! (And if not we should be taking a very close look at who we allow to vote) I wonder what percentage of the voters in his riding are Lavalin employees.

I sure hope so JLM, but seeing how so many Canadians are low information voters, I suspect that many will be enamored with a guy that earns the vote by taking selfies with people

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
But you are good with Quebec separatists voting. They even have heir own party. Is it because Quebec has noting to steal while Alberta has goodies Ontariowe wants?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
But you are good with Quebec separatists voting. They even have heir own party. Is it because Quebec has noting to steal while Alberta has goodies Ontariowe wants?

Ironic that buddy claims to love a country that is all about rights, freedoms, etc but the moment that someone talks about acting on a mechanism that is built into that nation's charter, well, he laces up his jack boots and demands the deaths of any/all dissenters to his opinion.

He would have made an excellent Stalin or Pol Pot

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/singh-scheer-minority-1.5256647

Singh will not prop up a Scheer government due to "disgusting"gay marriage speech from the head pastor.

So its either a majority or nothing.

therefore - nothing
everyone asking why Goodale tweeted a 14 year screed from Scheer decrying same sex marriage when he himself opposed it in 1999.

well the answer is obvious.

he wants to force Scheer into defending same sex marriage

because his deplorable base will not like that

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
the major twitter trends are "Scheer homophobia" and "Trudeau corruption"

so the troll farms are busy turning voters off of both these party's

the question is where will that massive youth vote go?

my hope is they will wake up and vote Green.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
the major twitter trends are "Scheer homophobia" and "Trudeau corruption"

so the troll farms are busy turning voters off of both these party's

the question is where will that massive youth vote go?

my hope is they will wake up and vote Green.

Why would you hope they would do something so stupid? All progress made in the past 50 years would be right down the drain. No logging, no fishing, no mining, no manufacturing. Tent makers might get a little business.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Mr Scheer is in hiding at the moment but the Conservatives have (mis)fired back on twitter by publishing a series of 9 old tweets from Liberals also against gay marriage.

After all the Liberals did vote down gay marriage in 1999.

The difference is that a) none of the Liberals quoted is a potential Prime Minister in the election, and
b) none of them got into the bizzarre "5-legged dog" thing that Scheer went off on, and
c) none of that excuses or explains Scheer's remarks.

Once again the Conservatives have managed to trip themselves up

How ****ing hard is it for Scheer to simply come out and say he was wrong and he has evolved his thinking and he is sorry?

No harder than marching in a parade

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
"How ****ing hard is it for Scheer to simply come out and say he was wrong and he has evolved his thinking and he is sorry?"

One could say the same to TrustFund-eau, now couldn't they?....He was wrong about the Lavelin thing, but will never say he was sorry. In his opinion, he was right.
Mr Scheer, may have changed his mind about gay marriage, maybe not....he has the right to his opinion. That doesn't mean that he won't represent these people. Nobody cares what these people do, but when they try and force it on the rest of us, that becomes a problem.....My sexuality is my business and don't go flaunting it all over....but I don't have the need to force my beliefs on others.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
How can Scheer represent gay people if he does not accept them as equals?

He can't, and he should admit it if that is the case

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
How can Scheer represent gay people if he does not accept them as equals?
He can't, and he should admit it if that is the case

Not agreeing with a lifestyle choice does not mean one feels they are not equal.

Attachments

• 67958544_10157300074516215_6085886654621417472_n.jpg
    67958544_10157300074516215_6085886654621417472_n.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 2

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Not believing in the inherent equality of humans disqualifies someone from being Prime Minister.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
In your case, your racism U.N.qualifiers you from membership in the human race.

Democrat Says We Need Illegal Immigrants To "Mow Our Lawns"

from the comments
J
18 minutes ago
This is the most racist argument I hear from leftist about “ who will clean our houses and watch our kids if not illegal immigrants” it’s the modern day form of slavery in the form of being humanitarian

Last edited: