Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
And in your fakebook world?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Cliffy if you read the post I put up yesterday less than 20% of the ME oil production is shipped to the US where as 98% of Canada's oil is shipped to the US, we aren't at war with the US over oil so either your post is fake, or the news is fake

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
America owns Canada.

They have no need to steal their oil from us.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Three veterans kill themselves at Veterans Affairs facilities within five days

Three veterans shot themselves to death at Veterans Affairs facilities within five days earlier this month. The suicides happened in Georgia and Texas.

Lisa Johnson told CBS affiliate WMAZ-TV she called authorities at the VA April 5 to warn them about her brother, Navy veteran Gary Pressley. "I told them, you know, my brother's there in the parking lot and that he has a gun and he's talking about killing himself," Johnson told the station.
Pressley was found dead inside his car at the VA medical center in Dublin, Georgia, WMAZ-TV reported, citing a police report. "I just wish they would have found him and stopped him, locked him up, did whatever they had to do because I need my son here," his mother, Machelle Wilson, told the station.
She said her son couldn't get the help he needed after he was in a car accident and discharged in 2012 and that he was haunted by what he saw serving in Haiti after its devastating earthquake in 2010. "He started talking about, 'Mom, I'm just, I can't, I don't have the fight in me anymore,'" Wilson told the station.
Officials at the medical center wouldn't comment to the station about Pressley, citing patient privacy concerns. In a statement, the center said it was reviewing its policies and procedures.
On the day after Pressley died, over 125 miles away from Dublin, authorities said another veteran shot himself to death outside the VA medical center in Decatur, Georgia, outside Atlanta. Olen Hancock, 68, shot himself outside the center's main entrance, the DeKalb County Medical Examiner's Office told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

More: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/vetera...-veterans-affairs-facilities-within-five-days

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

National Enquirer expected to be sold imminently as parent company faces pressure over tabloid's efforts to help Trump win in 2016

American Media Inc.'s board of directors is selling its tabloid brands, including the National Enquirer. The company, which started discussing a sale of the tabloids in August, has been under economic pressure and faces scrutiny from federal law enforcement as it has struggled to distance itself from the Enquirer��s efforts to tilt the 2016 presidential election in favor of Donald Trump, a longtime friend of AMI President and CEO David Pecker.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/life..._news__alert-exclusive--alert-national&wpmk=1
Between the national enquirer........and Russia & Wikileaks one might almost think the election was suspect........ Can't wait to see how 2020 unfolds. and which outside nations and parties will help Trump"win"??
All the good ones. What is going to be interesting is which ones are going to do the dirty deeds required to get a democrat prez.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
All the good ones. What is going to be interesting is which ones are going to do the dirty deeds required to get a democrat prez.
Maybe, Fox will buy it. They need an old-fashioned paper outlet that is consistant with their philosophy and brand.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Three veterans kill themselves at Veterans Affairs facilities within five days
Three veterans shot themselves to death at Veterans Affairs facilities within five days earlier this month. The suicides happened in Georgia and Texas.
Lisa Johnson told CBS affiliate WMAZ-TV she called authorities at the VA April 5 to warn them about her brother, Navy veteran Gary Pressley. "I told them, you know, my brother's there in the parking lot and that he has a gun and he's talking about killing himself," Johnson told the station.
Pressley was found dead inside his car at the VA medical center in Dublin, Georgia, WMAZ-TV reported, citing a police report. "I just wish they would have found him and stopped him, locked him up, did whatever they had to do because I need my son here," his mother, Machelle Wilson, told the station.
She said her son couldn't get the help he needed after he was in a car accident and discharged in 2012 and that he was haunted by what he saw serving in Haiti after its devastating earthquake in 2010. "He started talking about, 'Mom, I'm just, I can't, I don't have the fight in me anymore,'" Wilson told the station.
Officials at the medical center wouldn't comment to the station about Pressley, citing patient privacy concerns. In a statement, the center said it was reviewing its policies and procedures.
On the day after Pressley died, over 125 miles away from Dublin, authorities said another veteran shot himself to death outside the VA medical center in Decatur, Georgia, outside Atlanta. Olen Hancock, 68, shot himself outside the center's main entrance, the DeKalb County Medical Examiner's Office told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
More: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/vetera...-veterans-affairs-facilities-within-five-days
That must make you very happy.