Black Lives Matter-Ugliness of Racism.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Do you believe that right wing Republicans infiltrated protests from last year and instigated chaos to make it look like BLM/Antifa were the cause of the damage and so on during those protests?

Not asking me, but I'll answer.

The Capitol attack was NOT a false flag operation, from anything I've seen.

The problem is not that those who invaded the Capitol are being hunted down tried, and jailed. They deserve it.

The problem is that the right are being hunted for a 5 hour riot, while Burn Loot Murder and antifa are not being hunted and jailed for over a year of burn loot and occasional murder. They deserve it too, but instead, Democrat prosecutors are refusing to prosecute, and Democrat donors are bailing them out.

That SCREAMS "We have a problem".

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Not asking me, but I'll answer.

The Capitol attack was NOT a false flag operation, from anything I've seen.

I agree, it wasn't.

The problem is not that those who invaded the Capitol are being hunted down tried, and jailed. They deserve it.

They do.

The problem is that the right are being hunted for a 5 hour riot,

Correction, Insurrection; a riot is something else totally.

while Burn Loot Murder and antifa are not being hunted and jailed for over a year of burn loot and occasional murder.

Because BLM is different from the assholes who were burning, looting and whatever murder you think happened.

They deserve it too, but instead, Democrat prosecutors are refusing to prosecute, and Democrat donors are bailing them out.

Two words for ya - Dylan Roof.

That SCREAMS "We have a problem".

I agree, there is a problem. Both sides have it.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Correction, Insurrection; a riot is something else totally.

So....the attack on the Capitol was "insurrection" and the seizure of several blocks of Portland, Oregon, a declaration of their separation from the USA, and armed idiots patrolling the place, including a perimeter wall is NOT insurrection? That, combined with rioting, burning gov't buildings down, attacking police is the very definition of insurrection.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Because BLM is different from the assholes who were burning, looting and whatever murder you think happened.

25 died in BLM/Antifa actions over George Floyd and other issues.

BLM's leadership consists of self-proclaimed "trained Marxists", which is absolutely no improvement over "trained Nazis". They work with Antifa, who are flat out fascist black shirts, same as the punks used by Hitler in the 20s and 30s. For God's sake, read some history.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
So....the attack on the Capitol was "insurrection" and the seizure of several blocks of Portland, Oregon, a declaration of their separation from the USA, and armed idiots patrolling the place, including a perimeter wall is NOT insurrection?

Didn't say that. IMO, that was insurrection too, at the state level. Though it wasn't a 'separation' from the USA, from what I read about the events, rather a 'free area' of police. Which, well... was fucking stupid all around. But if you can show me where they wanted to separate from the USA... (I did read about right leaning people wanting to leave the USA, just fyi, so...)

Considering I never really expressed an opinion about Portland before now, other than there were peaceful protesters who tried fighting off the absolutely fucking stupid rioters who caused the damage to be done...

That, combined with rioting, burning gov't buildings down, attacking police is the very definition of insurrection.

Agreed.

So we also agree Jan. 6 was an Insurrection. Only this one done by Trump Supporters, not "BLM/Antifa".

25 died in BLM/Antifa actions over George Floyd and other issues.

Who killed them? Why were they killed? What were they doing at the time?

I'm not trying to sidestep the fact. That 25 people died during that shit means to me something went wrong. Just like at the Capitol.

BLM's leadership consists of self-proclaimed "trained Marxists", which is absolutely no improvement over "trained Nazis". They work with Antifa, who are flat out fascist black shirts, same as the punks used by Hitler in the 20s and 30s. For God's sake, read some history.

You are assuming I'm supportive of a fucked up, self-described, no real leadership driven group called Antifa - I am not, nor have I ever been. Fact is, I think they're as destructive as extremist right wing assholes like PB and Q-Moron types. And yes I think it's stupidly ironic that for a group of people who are supposedly anti-Fascist, they like to get close to that fascist line as much as they can (and people like you equate them to Fascists). I don't usually bring them up because Antifa is more a group of assholes with a varied idea/common theme than an actual group so I take them as individuals, and at all times I am for anyone who riots to be locked up, I don't care who they're part of.

BLM DOES have a leadership yes and it varies from state to state despite the "We're all under one umbrella" BS. Some of them follow the stupid, some do not. The moment anyone from BLM crosses the line, it's very much fuck them. So long as they peaceful protest though, that's their right.

And yes, I feel the same about Trumpers.

I don't give a shit if they want to protest the election what so ever. They can even march down to the Capitol and scream until blue in the face. That's their right. The MOMENT on the 6th they broke through those barriers that changed.

For those who DIDN'T rush the Capitol, they're still on the 'safe' side. But for the people who did... fuck them.

So question for you - what about those who AREN'T part of BLM/Antifa but are just assholes who went in with the protests just to riot after, but got lumped in with the groups anyway because 'they were there'? Is it right/fair to blame BLM/Antifa for it? And before it's said, there is no legitimate proof BLM/Antifa people were there on the 6th to shift blame to the PB or Q or anyone else; anytime someone TRIES that, you have Trumpers DENYING that saying no they ARE Trump supporters (read some current events).

And two words for you; death row.

Roof is going to die for his crimes. He currently resides on death row, awaiting the execution he deserves.

My mistake, I meant Kyle Rittenhouse, not Dylan. Kyle was bailed out by Right Wing Trump Supporters and immediately had no issue showing his Racism to the world.

So kind'a negates your "hate on Dems for bailing people out" theme.

And the difference is most of those arrested in the protests/riots, didn't shoot people and aren't charged with murder of varying degrees.

You CANNOT equate the two.

As for the rioters on the 6th vs those over the past year; if they called for the death of ANYONE - even DJT - they deserve to be held in jail until trial. If they intended to kill people, they should still be in jail.

Those on the 6th were very VOCAL about going to hang the VP, to kill the Speaker and who knows who else if they got their hands on them. They should be allowed to be free? Okay then. If that's the case, what's your issue with rioters from the protests?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
So....the attack on the Capitol was "insurrection" and the seizure of several blocks of Portland, Oregon, a declaration of their separation from the USA, and armed idiots patrolling the place, including a perimeter wall is NOT insurrection? That, combined with rioting, burning gov't buildings down, attacking police is the very definition of insurrection.
Colpy, the meaning of the word "insurrection" has changed don't 'cha know? It doesn't mean what it used to as it applies to Democrats - only Republicans are insurrectionists. The riots, burning etc. were "peaceful protests" The Left has become well known for re-interpreting the meaning of certain words; words that only denigrate people who are on the Right. Jan 6 was not an insurrection; it was a bunch of thugs of BOTH parties that were out of control and UNARMED but you'll never convince the Lefties (of which it seems most Democrats are) that it wasn't. May as well throw the dictionary out LOL.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Didn't say that. IMO, that was insurrection too, at the state level. Though it wasn't a 'separation' from the USA, from what I read about the events, rather a 'free area' of police. Which, well... was fucking stupid all around. But if you can show me where they wanted to separate from the USA... (I did read about right leaning people wanting to leave the USA, just fyi, so...)

Considering I never really expressed an opinion about Portland before now, other than there were peaceful protesters who tried fighting off the absolutely fucking stupid rioters who caused the damage to be done...

Agreed.

So we also agree Jan. 6 was an Insurrection. Only this one done by Trump Supporters, not "BLM/Antifa".

I'm not trying to sidestep the fact. That 25 people died during that shit means to me something went wrong. Just like at the Capitol.

You are assuming I'm supportive of a fucked up, self-described, no real leadership driven group called Antifa - I am not, nor have I ever been. Fact is, I think they're as destructive as extremist right wing assholes like PB and Q-Moron types. And yes I think it's stupidly ironic that for a group of people who are supposedly anti-Fascist, they like to get close to that fascist line as much as they can (and people like you equate them to Fascists). I don't usually bring them up because Antifa is more a group of assholes with a varied idea/common theme than an actual group so I take them as individuals, and at all times I am for anyone who riots to be locked up, I don't care who they're part of.

BLM DOES have a leadership yes and it varies from state to state despite the "We're all under one umbrella" BS. Some of them follow the stupid, some do not. The moment anyone from BLM crosses the line, it's very much fuck them. So long as they peaceful protest though, that's their right.

I don't give a shit if they want to protest the election what so ever. They can even march down to the Capitol and scream until blue in the face. That's their right. The MOMENT on the 6th they broke through those barriers that changed.

For those who DIDN'T rush the Capitol, they're still on the 'safe' side. But for the people who did... fuck them.

Agreed.

So question for you - what about those who AREN'T part of BLM/Antifa but are just assholes who went in with the protests just to riot after, but got lumped in with the groups anyway because 'they were there'? Is it right/fair to blame BLM/Antifa for it? And before it's said, there is no legitimate proof BLM/Antifa people were there on the 6th to shift blame to the PB or Q or anyone else; anytime someone TRIES that, you have Trumpers DENYING that saying no they ARE Trump supporters (read some current events).

My mistake, I meant Kyle Rittenhouse, not Dylan. Kyle was bailed out by Right Wing Trump Supporters and immediately had no issue showing his Racism to the world.

And the difference is most of those arrested in the protests/riots, didn't shoot people and aren't charged with murder of varying degrees.

As for the rioters on the 6th vs those over the past year; if they called for the death of ANYONE - even DJT - they deserve to be held in jail until trial. If they intended to kill people, they should still be in jail.

Those on the 6th were very VOCAL about going to hang the VP, to kill the Speaker and who knows who else if they got their hands on them. They should be allowed to be free? Okay then. If that's the case, what's your issue with rioters from the protests?

Yep. Both sides were engaging in NOT peaceful protest, and attacking the state. I can live with both sides actions being considered "insurrection".

Kyle Rittenhouse was acting in self defense. He ran away, and was chased by lefties lacking brains, one who fired shots and the other who tried to take his rifle, and got shot dead in the process. That is self defense.

Then Rittenhouse ran for the police.........and was attacked by a guy trying to bash his brains out with a skateboard, Rittenhouse shot him dead. Once again, self defense.

Then a guy brandishing a handgun came at Rittenhouse, and was seriously wounded. Yet again, self defense.

Rittenhouse attacked NO ONE. He was attacked. Thankfully, he was armed.

Who were the men shot?

Joseph Rosenbaum, 36 First man killed after trying to grab Rittenhouse's rifle away.
"Newly released Joseph Rosenbaum sex offender documents obtained by Wisconsin Right Now from the Pima County (Arizona) Clerk of Courts confirm Joseph Rosenbaum was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity around children, including anal rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old."

And the other two weren't angels.

Read all about it

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yep. Both sides were engaging in NOT peaceful protest, and attacking the state. I can live with both sides actions being considered "insurrection".

Kyle Rittenhouse was acting in self defense. He ran away, and was chased by lefties lacking brains, one who fired shots and the other who tried to take his rifle, and got shot dead in the process. That is self defense.

Then Rittenhouse ran for the police.........and was attacked by a guy trying to bash his brains out with a skateboard, Rittenhouse shot him dead. Once again, self defense.

Then a guy brandishing a handgun came at Rittenhouse, and was seriously wounded. Yet again, self defense.

Rittenhouse attacked NO ONE. He was attacked. Thankfully, he was armed.

Who were the men shot?

Joseph Rosenbaum, 36 First man killed after trying to grab Rittenhouse's rifle away.
"Newly released Joseph Rosenbaum sex offender documents obtained by Wisconsin Right Now from the Pima County (Arizona) Clerk of Courts confirm Joseph Rosenbaum was charged by a grand jury with 11 counts of child molestation and inappropriate sexual activity around children, including anal rape. The victims were five boys ranging in age from nine to 11 years old."

And the other two weren't angels.

Read all about it

The lives of the three shot by Rittenhouse doesn't matter before the fact.

The *boy* carried an ILLEGAL gun across state lines - driven by his mother - to attend "protection" of places that had nothing to do with him or his state. His 'self defence' is questionable at best. We'll see how his trial goes.

But I'm not surprised you'd defend the little racist shit.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Only because they're Black and Rittenhouse is seen a racist right-winger. Lefties certainly give a MAJOR shit about people's past. It matters a LOT to them. Hell, they've gone out of they way to destroy people's lives because of their past. Even if the individual is no longer acting like and saying shit they did in the past.
The *boy* carried an ILLEGAL gun across state lines - driven by his mother - to attend "protection" of places that had nothing to do with him or his state. His 'self defence' is questionable at best. We'll see how his trial goes.

Oops, new rule everyone. According to Serryah you can only defend your own state against extremists and other violent Marxist trash. The gun wasn't illegal either you dope. His age made it a misdemeanor for carrying in public in Wisconsin. He was 17. The legal age in WI is 18. Of course no wants to blame the three individuals who were trying to kill Rittenhouse because of HIS skin colour. They weren't racist at all, right? And finally, if you're stupid enough to try and assault someone carrying a semi-auto rifle, you're probably too stupid to live anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Dixie Cup

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Only because they're Black and Rittenhouse is seen a racist right-winger.
Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that Kyle Rittenhouse was giving the AOK sign and not a sigh of White Supremacy.

60004ede82866.image.jpg

Take your denial and shove it up your ignorant ass, Jinny.

Lefties certainly give a MAJOR shit about people's past. It matters a LOT to them.

Some Lefties; good thing I'm not a Lefty and therefore it doesn't matter.

Hell, they've gone out of they way to destroy people's lives because of their past.

Oh, oh! And the Right doesn't? Fuck off.

Even if the individual is no longer acting like and saying shit they did in the past.

Again, the right doesn't?

Oops, new rule everyone. According to Serryah you can only defend your own state against extremists and other violent Marxist trash.

Didn't say that.

The gun wasn't illegal either you dope.

Yes, it was illegal for him to have that gun.

His age made it a misdemeanor for carrying in public in Wisconsin. He was 17. The legal age in WI is 18.

Exactly; still a crime, still illegal.

Of course no wants to blame the three individuals who were trying to kill Rittenhouse because of HIS skin colour.

Have I said that? Where? Because, WRONG AGAIN, I didn't. I haven't said anything other than their pasts have nothing to do with Rittenhouse shooting them, because they didn't A) know one another and B) prior knowledge has no bearing on this incident. If you want to discuss the people Rittenhouse shot, sure, we can. (hint, NOT going to go like you assume so far)

And are you FUCKING serious?! Rittenhouse's skin color had NOTHING to do with this. FFS...

They weren't racist at all, right?

Three white guys chasing a white kid with a gun, nah, not racist. Fucking STUPID and "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" sure... but NOT racist.

And finally, if you're stupid enough to try and assault someone carrying a semi-auto rifle, you're probably too stupid to live anyway.

See above.

• Haha
Reactions: taxme

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Agreed.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. 🤣

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

NPR.......not exactly a right wing outlet, disagrees.

BTW, first you said race had nothing to do with the shooting (3 white guys shot by a white guy), then you accuse Rittenhouser of being "a little racist shit". Which is it?

Reactions: taxme and Dixie Cup

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
NPR.......not exactly a right wing outlet, disagrees.

Then I stand corrected. He didn't cross state lines with the gun.

He still had the gun illegally.

In the end, it'll be up to the court to decide if he is guilty or not. My point originally was that he had a 2 million dollar bail and guess who paid to get him out?! Right Wing Trump supporters who are also helping fund his defence.

So again, crying "Oh the Dems are getting BLM people out!" when he's gotten the same is hypocrisy on your part.

BTW, first you said race had nothing to do with the shooting (3 white guys shot by a white guy), then you accuse Rittenhouser of being "a little racist shit". Which is it?

I'm... sorry, did you just ask an obviously stupid question?

1) the shooting itself wasn't racist. Whether self defence or a murder, we don't know that yet.

2) just because he didn't shoot any black/brown/asian/purple people doesn't mean he's NOT a little racist shit. Hanging out with Proud Boys, being their little "Buddy" and flashing White Supremecy symbols (if you believe it's the A-OK sign you will believe anything) DOES however heavily push him to be racist.

Ergo, 3) he can be BOTH.

• Haha
Reactions: taxme