Black Lives Matter-Ugliness of Racism.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Interracial couple celebrates engagement with slavery-inspired photoshoot
Author of the article:Denette Wilford
Publishing date:Jul 22, 2021 • 10 hours ago • 2 minute read • Join the conversation
A pair of golden wedding rings on wooden background, copy space
A pair of golden wedding rings on wooden background, copy space Getty Images
Article content
There’s nothing black and white about this.

An engaged couple came up with a seemingly unthinkable theme for their pre-wedding photoshoot.

May we present this unknown Black man and white woman, dressed up as a slave and his slave owner.

The identity of the interracial couple is unknown but likely not for long as photos and video of their outrageous photoshoot made the rounds on the Internet.

The photos can be seen on @moorinformation’s Instagram page, but be prepared for your eyes to bug out and jaw to hit the floor.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content

The first photo, which features the couple in an intimate embrace, dressed in period costumes, is arguably the most “harmless” of the bunch — though the backdrop does appear to be of a plantation, so take from that what you will.

Things get progressively worse, however. The second photo shows her standing over him as he’s sitting on the ground, where he appears to be picking at sugar cane. Upon closer examination, one can see the man is shackled.

The third photo is the man on his knees, shackles prominent this time, as he kisses the woman’s hand.

The fourth photo shows the two of them on the ground, with her holding the chains, followed by the fifth photo of the two now standing, smiling — but he’s still in chains.

It’s unknown who the couple is. The original posts have been blacked out on @moorinformation’s Instagram page, but the caption of their “love storyline” remains:

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
“1842. Days passed and everything changed, our love got stronger and stronger, he was no longer a slave, he was part of the family.”

The viral TikTok video, posted on Wednesday by CD + The Players, has been viewed more than nine million times, and has garnered 2.2 million likes.

The comments on social media ranged from irate to … more irate.

Many were stunned that a Black man would agree to this while others doubted the white woman’s love for him.

Even the photographer got slammed for agreeing to take on a job this preposterous.

What’s even scarier is that this was Part 2 of their pre-wedding session, inferring that there’s more out there.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Texas rich kids asked to forgo Ivy League schools for black students
Publishing date:Jul 27, 2021 • 10 hours ago • 2 minute read • 6 Comments
dallas justice now
PHOTO BY FACEBOOK /Dallas Justice Now
Article content
A Texas-based social justice group asked affluent white supporters of the Black Lives Matter movement to not send their children to Ivy League schools so that students of colour have a greater chance of getting a spot.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
Dallas Justice Now (DJN) sent out a petition to a wealthy neighbourhood in the city, urging them to pledge that their children will not apply to Ivy League schools or other Top 50 U.S. schools, which would free up spots for black students.

“We are writing to you because we understand you are white and live within the Highland Park Independent School District and thus benefit from enormous privileges taken at the expense of communities of colour,” reads the college pledge sent to the “whitest and wealthiest” Dallas neighbourhood.

“We need you to step up and back up your words with action and truly sacrifice to make our segregated city more just.”

It did reference that the majority who received the pledge are “white allies” — Democrats and Black Lives Matter supporters.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
“We are asking you to pledge that your children will not apply or attend any Ivy League school or U.S. News and World Report Top 50 School,” the letter read.

“These schools have afforded white families privilege for generations,” it continued. “Having your children attend these schools takes away spaces from students of colour who really need the job opportunities, education, and influence that these schools provide.”

The pledge acknowledged that it’s “a tough commitment to make,” but charitable donations from wealthy white folks who post about #BlackLivesMatter and put up yard signs simply isn’t cutting it, the group wrote.

The letter, according to Dallas City Wire, asks the recipient to check one of two boxes: “I am a racist hypocrite” or “I agree” to the pledge.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content

The group issued a warning on its website, stating that they will be publicly announcing the names of people who have and who have not signed the pledge.

“Since their creation, top educational institutions have been vehicles for the perpetuation of white supremacy,” Michele Washington, founder of DJN, told the publication. “Most top universities only opened their doors to our community in the 1960s, but even then have done everything possible to make us feel like second-class citizens.”

She added: “Ivy League and other Top 50 schools provide the best vehicles for upward mobility, particularly for marginalized communities. Yet, a vast majority of the spots at these institutions are taken by wealthy white folks.”

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Miami Beach cops face charges for allegedly beating black suspect
Publishing date:Aug 03, 2021 • 13 hours ago • 2 minute read • Join the conversation
Video footage of several police officers of the Miami Beach Police Department taking down suspect while bystander films incident.
Video footage of several police officers of the Miami Beach Police Department taking down suspect while bystander films incident. PHOTO BY WPLG
Article content
Five officers with the Miami Beach Police Department are facing criminal charges in connection with the arrests of two men on July 26.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
Surveillance video released by the Miami State Attorney’s Office shows officers kicking a man in handcuffs, and tackling a bystander who was filming the incident on his cellphone.

In the four-minute video, 21 officers move in on a man, who allegedly hit an officer with his scooter, after chasing him into a South Beach hotel,

One officer is seen kicking a handcuffed Dalonta Crudup three times before slamming his head to the ground, reported WPLG, while another cop is also seen kicking Crudup, 24, multiple times, according to Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle.

Shortly after, a group of officers directed their attention to Khalid Vaughn, who was recording the incident on his phone. Officers allegedly slammed him into a concrete pillar and repeatedly pummelled his head and rib cage while he was on the ground.

Advertisement
STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Article content
Charges against Vaughn, 28, of New York, were dropped by Rundle’s office the same day he was arrested. He had been facing charges of impeding a police investigation, provoking officers, and resisting arrest with violence.

Fernandez Rundle added that bodycam footage from another officer helped with the investigation.

“With my team, when we saw that kick to the head, and then we replayed it and saw all the kicks that preceded it – it was just unfathomable. It was unspeakable. It was just inexcusable,” Fernandez Rundle said, referring to what happened to Crudup.

“And I’m not alone in that feeling. I watched [Miami Beach Police] Chief [Richard Clements] watch that video and his head just went right down on the desk.”

The officers claimed they were trying to stop Crudup for illegally parking his scooter, and said the man struck an officer with the scooter while leaving the scene, according to the news outlet.

Crudup, however, told WPLG that he wasn’t illegally parked and didn’t hit an officer with his vehicle.

Sgt. Jose Perez, Officer Kevin Perez, Officer Robert Sabater, Officer David Rivas and Officer Steven Serrano were charged with first-degree misdemeanors.

Fernandez Rundle noted that additional charges may be filed as the investigation is ongoing.

All five cops surrendered Monday morning.
1628080830854.png

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
It is, and long has been, a crime to destroy property that don't belong to you.
Unless you're some ALT-left retard. Then you have carte blanche to destroy whatever you want, as long as you're "protesting". Just look at Minneapolis, Atlanta, Seattle, Portland etc. Besides, burning flags is a non-violent crime and the Democrats are against prosecuting non-violent crimes now. Theft is also a non-violent crime. So I'm not sure how one can be prosecuted for stealing a rainbow flag and burning it.
Look at the case of the couple in Missouri (or Mississippi, I can't remember which right now) that were prosecuted for "brandishing firearms" while protecting their property from a group of rioters. The rioters destroyed a gate and fence to gain access to the property and yet not a single one of them was charged for wrecking property that doesn't belong to them. Nope, the only people charged were the WHITE couple simply defending themselves against a fucking mob of BLM/antifa Marxist trash.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Unless you're some ALT-left retard. Then you have carte blanche to destroy whatever you want, as long as you're "protesting". Just look at Minneapolis, Atlanta, Seattle, Portland etc. Besides, burning flags is a non-violent crime and the Democrats are against prosecuting non-violent crimes now. Theft is also a non-violent crime. So I'm not sure how one can be prosecuted for stealing a rainbow flag and burning it.
Look at the case of the couple in Missouri (or Mississippi, I can't remember which right now) that were prosecuted for "brandishing firearms" while protecting their property from a group of rioters. The rioters destroyed a gate and fence to gain access to the property and yet not a single one of them was charged for wrecking property that doesn't belong to them. Nope, the only people charged were the WHITE couple simply defending themselves against a fucking mob of BLM/antifa Marxist trash.
In the first month of the BLM riots, more than 10,000 people were arrested.

I know there's no point in saying this to you. One anecdote to feed your hard-done-by self-pity overcomes a raft of facts and statistics. I'm basically speaking to the ones with the brains and courage to see the world as it is.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
It is, and long has been, a crime to destroy property that don't belong to you.

I'd think a so-called "conservative" would approve of that.

I guess not.
Conservatives certainly do know that destroying property is a crime but apparently the Democrats don't. A Flag is one thing but is an indication of how far off track the Leftist Democrats are compared to most Americans because no criminal charges were applied when various cities suffered (& some continue to suffer) from burning and vandalizing PROPERTY by BLM and Antifa (who are actually fascists themselves) with no consequences. So your thinking is in error!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

I know there's no point in saying this to you. One anecdote to feed your hard-done-by self-pity overcomes a raft of facts and statistics. I'm basically speaking to the ones with the brains and courage to see the world as it is.

You're talking to I think the King of Denial/Ignore What I Don't Like. If he replies to you at all with anything other than right wing bullshit and admits anything you said is true I will be honestly shocked.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Conservatives certainly do know that destroying property is a crime but apparently the Democrats don't. A Flag is one thing but is an indication of how far off track the Leftist Democrats are compared to most Americans because no criminal charges were applied when various cities suffered (& some continue to suffer) from burning and vandalizing PROPERTY by BLM and Antifa (who are actually fascists themselves) with no consequences. So your thinking is in error!
Makes a body wonder why a conservative did it, if they know that so well. . .

Thousands of people were arrested, charged and convicted in the BLM riots. Listen, you imbecile, just because it didn't make it on your wackaloon "news" websites don't mean it didn't happen.

Retarded cow.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
You're talking to I think the King of Denial/Ignore What I Don't Like. If he replies to you at all with anything other than right wing bullshit and admits anything you said is true I will be honestly shocked.
Yes and how many were released without bail? How many actually went to court? You are the ones in denial. The thugs on Jan 6th are STILL in jail and should be released the same way but no, because they're considered "extreme right" (whether they are or not), or terrorists etc., they languish without charge or trial. Seems to me it's you who are actually in denial - apparently support jail without charges and/or trial for those you don't agree with but no consequences for people who have actually killed & destroyed property. OK, got where you are coming from - you don't give a rats ass about law & order, that's for sure. Disgusting.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Makes a body wonder why a conservative did it, if they know that so well. . .

Thousands of people were arrested, charged and convicted in the BLM riots. Listen, you imbecile, just because it didn't make it on your wackaloon "news" websites don't mean it didn't happen.

Retarded cow.
WOW, that's nice - Retarded cow?? You actually don't know what you're talking about and you call yourself a lawyer? Seriously?

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

10,000 people were arrested? Seriously? Again you don't know what you're talking about. If what you say it true, then they were immediately released - you know, the money raised by the elite like Pelosi to release them? Keep your head in the sand guy - I suppose it'll make you feel better.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Liars are not good with facts. They like plausibilities.

WOW, that's nice - Retarded cow?? You actually don't know what you're talking about and you call yourself a lawyer? Seriously?
Point is that name calling is a tried & true method of the Democrats, especially the far Left. But you know what, I have a thick skin and my "feelings" are not hurt because I know that I am not a "retarded cow" and just having you state that I am makes it obvious that you don't have anything relevant to say - just name calling. Where have we heard this before?? Oh ya, from Pelosi & her ilk - calling people names such as "morons, racists, bigots, storm troopers" - so nothing new here. Guess it makes you (and them) feel superior don't it? Have at 'er.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Point is that name calling is a tried & true method of the Democrats,

LOLOL - which I guess shows you are blindly ignorant of Republican methods then...

especially the far Left. But you know what, I have a thick skin and my "feelings" are not hurt because I know that I am not a "retarded cow" and just having you state that I am makes it obvious that you don't have anything relevant to say - just name calling.

The only obvious thing is, well... nah, I won't 'name call' ;)

Where have we heard this before?? Oh ya, from Pelosi & her ilk - calling people names such as "morons, racists, bigots, storm troopers"

HEY, if the shoe fits though...

- so nothing new here. Guess it makes you (and them) feel superior don't it? Have at 'er.

So... what happens to anyone who is right wing/right wing extremist who call people names like "Lieberal, Fascists, Nazi's, terrorists, commies," etc, etc... and those are the, 'nice' terms...

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yes and how many were released without bail? How many actually went to court? You are the ones in denial. The thugs on Jan 6th are STILL in jail and should be released the same way but no, because they're considered "extreme right" (whether they are or not), or terrorists etc., they languish without charge or trial. Seems to me it's you who are actually in denial - apparently support jail without charges and/or trial for those you don't agree with but no consequences for people who have actually killed & destroyed property. OK, got where you are coming from - you don't give a rats ass about law & order, that's for sure. Disgusting.

So I have a question for you:

Do you think BLM/Antifa were part of January 6?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
10,000 people were arrested? Seriously? Again you don't know what you're talking about. If what you say it true, then they were immediately released - you know, the money raised by the elite like Pelosi to release them? Keep your head in the sand guy - I suppose it'll make you feel better.
Many were. Just like many are in any riot. It's called "kettling." The cops surround an area and arrest everybody in it. Then each individual is evaluated for whether or not there is evidence that THAT INDIVIDUAL committed any crimes. They're let go if there's no evidence, charged if there is.

Yeah, I'm a lawyer. You clearly ain't. Takes more'n reading moron MAGA websites.

Ya know what makes me feel better? Not giving a damn about domestic disturbances in a country I don't live in. Y'all could storm Parliament and bring down the Peace Tower, and I probably wouldn't notice. I surely wouldn't care. Funny part is you're so anxious to find more White grievance and boo-hoo hard-done-by, you say stupid-ass things about a country whose police procedures and legal system you know dick about.

Reactions: Serryah