In order to corrupt a democracy, you don't need to manipulate everyone. Just 51%. Even if the other 49% see through the BS, they can't do much about it.
bing bing bing bing bing!!!
We have a winner, and a succinct explanation as to why EAO is so fond of the "one state solution".
Now, back to our regular thread.....