Big Explosion in Oslo

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Okay Pooh Bear...whatever you want to believe.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Neat word.

Has a lot of meaning.

And that passage hasn't been removed from the Bible, it's still there. So, countenance is to admit as possible or acceptable. Neat word that countenance. Has a lot of meaning.

Beyond that, Colpy's revisionist definition of a Christian is also BS.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Okay Pooh Bear...whatever you want to believe.

Wow, I didn't realize how far I pushed you.

Thanx for all the power pumpkin. I guess I under estimated just how weak your shtick really is.

And that passage hasn't been removed from the Bible, it's still there. So, countenance is to admit as possible or acceptable. Neat word that countenance. Has a lot of meaning.
Can you find me a video on YouTube, with a Preacher preaching that passage from the pulpit?

How about a country full of Wiccan's, that are the target for a considerable amount of preaching and speaches, about how they are the great Satan?

When was the last time a nations foreign policy directly or indirectly riled up a nation full of Wiccan's?

When did a plane fly into the Wiccan nations biggest towers, while the terrorists screamed Praise Jesus?

How many people do you know that fit the title "witch"?

How many do you know that fit the title "infidel"?
Beyond that, Colpy's revisionist definition of a Christian is also BS.
I'm not talking about Colpy's commentary.

I'm talking about contemporary use of religious doctrines to inflict terror on mass scales.

AbtFet

Time Out
Jul 23, 2011
What two countries are those???

lol

BTW, the USA still maintains an arsenal of several thousand serious nukes.....if they wanted to wipe out any country in the world, it would be a hot glass parking lot within about 4 hours.

yeah that wouldn't have any repercussions... you want to see a revolution!

I have 15yrs of experience with muslims...not all bad but I have talked and have friends that explained the animosity for the west...and it ain't what the CBC will tell you.
They hate our way of life we are kaffirs...unclean and decadent because we don't follow allah...one guy that worked for me in KSA said outright that the only reason we were allowed in the country was to train them to run the oil industry..they realized that the west has the technology that they need..
And ot course they used on 911 and many other occasions...
I fully expect you to come back with the usual crap that the west deserved the terror due to some percieved injustice over exploiting their resources or backing Israel for defending itself but it's just that....crap and not worthy of discussion...

typically mentally of an ignoramus ... believes all Muslims act the same and hold the same animosities towards the west. simply not true.
of course how could you blame those who do hold animosities.

AbtFet

Time Out
Jul 23, 2011
Yup.....2 pages without a Muzzie being blamed for the Christian who killed 87 people.

I did great!

The death toll is at 92 , 7 died in the bombings in Oslo.
Really shows how dangerous visceral hatred towards Muslims can cause irrational actions from the mentally crippled.
The ironic thing was this man made a statement about how terrorism is inherent in Islam blah blah, and he goes and commits a terror act himself. He wasn't very bright .

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
The death toll is at 92 , 7 died in the bombings in Oslo.
Really shows how dangerous visceral hatred towards Muslims can cause irrational actions from the mentally crippled.
The ironic thing was this man made a statement about how terrorism is inherent in Islam blah blah, and he goes and commits a terror act himself. He wasn't very bright .

He also did it because they were a "threat to Christian Europe", and we all know Christ was all for mass shootings and bombing enemies...this guy really is an idiot. He doesn't even know the values of what he claims to be.

winespius

Nominee Member
Jul 20, 2011
Good point Ab...proves he's a nut job....no logic there at all...but that is the nature of the terrorist...ideologues...

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
I was curious ... all sorts of remarks are posted about what he was thinking ... I thought maybe I missed something.

He's obviously a lunatic ... he created a diversion with a bomb at the Labour Party office and then went off to murder about 87 children on an isolated island using bullets that exploded inside their bodies. That is cruel ... the guy is obviously sick in the head.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I was curious ... all sorts of remarks are posted about what he was thinking ... I thought maybe I missed something.

He's obviously a lunatic ... he created a diversion with a bomb at the Labour Party office and then went off to murder about 87 children on an isolated island using bullets that exploded inside their bodies. That is cruel ... the guy is obviously sick in the head.
That is too obvious. The better question is: what is it about our civilization that breeds such lunacy? Cause and effect are always in play.

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
There have always been lunatics ... the difference between now and 100 years ago is that today they are unrecognized until it's too late. 100 years ago everyone could identify the village idiot and kept a close eye on him.

It's a mental defect, like Down's Syndrome ... they're missing something in their make up.

There sure has been a lot of religious fanatic invasions on this forum in the last few days ... I'm thinking about getting a job at the University of God on Mars to spread the word about setting up religions on every street corner.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
There have always been lunatics ... the difference between now and 100 years ago is that today they are unrecognized until it's too late. 100 years ago everyone could identify the village idiot and kept a close eye on him.

It's a mental defect, like Down's Syndrome ... they're missing something in their make up.

There sure has been a lot of religious fanatic invasions on this forum in the last few days ... I'm thinking about getting a job at the University of God on Mars to spread the word about setting up religions on every street corner.
A hundred years ago there were just over a billion people on the planet. Now we have almost 7 billion. Have you ever heard of crowded rat syndrome? Rats will eat their own in crowded situations, among other anti-social behaviour. Cities breed psychopaths and sociopaths. Civilization is devour itself. What happened in Norway is not surprising. What does surprise me is that it hasn't happened more often.

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
The media has spoken and they too are insane ... they are saying that this lunatic mass murderer is some kind of right wing guy that decided the best way to communicate was by murdering children. CBC announced that they plan to investigate this right wing idea, prepare programs about it, discuss it ... essentially spread the word that this guy wants spread. We have a lunatic that murdered nearly 100 people, he attributes this action to a political belief and lunatic reporters pick up the ball and run with it. What happened to the days when the voice of murderers was silenced? What happened to responsible reporting?