Big Explosion in Oslo

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
So, what's your sidekick doing, trying to derail you, or prove he, once again, doesn't have a clue what he's posting about?
I have no idea who my 'sidekick' is. As petros' sidekick, you'd be better equipped to understand what he's thinking though, non?

I'm still waiting to hear about legal matchbook churches in Canada that really exist and aren't imaginary.
I'm still waiting to for you stop making stuff up as you go along.

We're all waiting for something.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Just popped over to malcontent and I see the rev hasn't changed at all. Still bashing Christianity whenever possible and still throwing his weight around as an administrator to win debates and/or silence his detractors.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Just popped over to malcontent and I see the rev hasn't changed at all. Still bashing Christianity whenever possible and still throwing his weight around as an administrator to win debates and/or silence his detractors.
Why do you think I got banned...lol. Why do you think he's not a mod here anymore?

I have to admit though, he is funny as hell.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I have no idea who my 'sidekick' is. As petros' sidekick, you'd be better equipped to understand what he's thinking though, non?

I'm still waiting to for you stop making stuff up as you go along.

We're all waiting for something.
Quote:
You asked what it took to be a minister these days. I answered your
question.

The fact is, hundreds of people mailed away for the paper work
to be an ordained minister, from the back of match books. Or filed them
online.

Again, the good Rev Blair. FACT

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Why do you think I got banned...lol. Why do you think he's not a mod here anymore?

I have to admit though, he is funny as hell.

He life banned me from here when he was here, him, peapod and fanni fuci, or tutti fruiti...or what ever blairs bum buddies nick was ran rough shod over this place for what seemed like forever. When malcontent opened up peapod had me banned from there within a few weeks at the most. Opinions contrary to her's or Blairs were forboden and it appears it is still that way. I don't understand how or why Canadian puts up with those 2 as he seems like a real nice guy.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Quote:
You asked what it took to be a minister these days. I answered your
question.

The fact is, hundreds of people mailed away for the paper work
to be an ordained minister, from the back of match books. Or filed them
online.

Again, the good Rev Blair. FACT
You can keep posting that, it still doesn't say what you've claimed I've said.

You're actually boring me now. Maybe I should just post the facts of the ULC and the CLDD. And make you look like a fool, yet again.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
He life banned me from here when he was here, him, peapod and fanni fuci, or tutti fruiti...or what ever blairs bum buddies nick was ran rough shod over this place for what seemed like forever. When malcontent opened up peapod had me banned from there within a few weeks at the most. Opinions contrary to her's or Blairs were forboden and it appears it is still that way. I don't understand how or why Canadian puts up with those 2 as he seems like a real nice guy.
I have you beat, I was banned within hours.

And yes, Canadian seems pretty level headed. despite where our opinions would clash.

Shame I never got the chance to get in the mix with him.

Yup.....2 pages without a Muzzie being blamed for the Christian who killed 87 people.

I did great!
Your imagination aside. No, you were about to get served, again, and needed an escape route.

Weak dude.

Especially since no one was blaming Muslims for what happened in Oslo. But don't let that interfere with your imaginary triumphs. I'm sure they make you feel real cool...

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How did this turn into a muslim hate fest when everyone should be expressing their shock of 87 dead people by a ****ing Christian lunatic.?

****ing screwball Christian and you are all going off about Muslims. For **** sakes.
Don't be afraid to throw in the odd 'false Christian' every now and then, wait they probably know where you live.

Why children, other than for shock effect. Killing 92 in that same location a few days earlier would have been a political statement with no doubts. The children being scheduled to be there would eliminate any error in who the target was, children of parents who belong to one specific political party. who may/may not be popular for specific reasons that would be justification for punishing them while letting them live.

I'm rather surprised he isn't swimming with the fishes already.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Don't be afraid to throw in the odd 'false Christian' every now and then, wait they probably know where you live.

Why children, other than for shock effect. Killing 92 in that same location a few days earlier would have been a political statement with no doubts. The children being scheduled to be there would eliminate any error in who the target was, children of parents who belong to one specific political party. who may/may not be popular for specific reasons that would be justification for punishing them while letting them live.

I'm rather surprised he isn't swimming with the fishes already.

It was a Jooish conspiracy, wasn't it?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I have you beat, I was banned within hours.

And yes, Canadian seems pretty level headed. despite where our opinions would clash.

Shame I never got the chance to get in the mix with him.

Your imagination aside. No, you were about to get served, again, and needed an escape route.

Weak dude.

Especially since no one was blaming Muslims for what happened in Oslo. But don't let that interfere with your imaginary triumphs. I'm sure they make you feel real cool...

Is the paint dry yet, when can you walk across the floor without leaving tracks?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Yup.....2 pages without a Muzzie being blamed for the Christian who killed 87 people.

I did great!
That isn't the whole objective is it?

I would think motive might be of interest before the hanging, not that it couldn't still be discovered should something happen to him in prison while awaiting trial.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
That isn't the whole objective is it?

I would think motive might be of interest before the hanging, not that it couldn't still be discovered should something happen to him in prison while awaiting trial.

Just when I was getting bored...

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
One thing this guy definitely was NOT is Christian.

Christianity does not countenance the murder of innocents.

BS. Holy books have passages which can and have been used by idiotic extremists to legitimize their hate or other evils, and Christianity is no different. Exodus 22:18 "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" was used by Christians to torture and murder thousands of innocent women.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Your imagination is funny.
Yup. I'm the one who imagined bull**** credentials and imagined anyone can set up a church in Canada legally without being ordained by a legally recognized church.

Yup that was me putting words in you mouth again I guess huh?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
BS. Holy books have passages which can and have been used by idiotic extremists to legitimize their hate or other evils, and Christianity is no different. Exodus 22:18 "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" was used by Christians to torture and murder thousands of innocent women.
Neat word.

Has a lot of meaning.

Yup. I'm the one who imagined bull**** credentials and imagined anyone can set up a church in Canada legally without being ordained by a legally recognized church.
There you go, making it up as you go along again.

Yup that was me putting words in you mouth again I guess huh?
Yep, because I never said that.

Supply a quote.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Why did God tell the Jews to kill the Canaanites?