Big Explosion in Oslo

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Why leave out Churches and Synagogues? The RCC schools had two different standards, one for the kids of those already who were longstanding members and the others who were 'outsiders' and the treatment was not short of torture and murder.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I hate killing Ton. But I do kill.

I don't think he actually hates what he is doing. He's never expressed reservations about campaigning to remove freedoms...his Party is called the Freedom Party, and he's ostensibly anti-freedom. You and Geert are miles apart. For one, you're not an Orwellian politician.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I don't think he actually hates what he is doing. He's never expressed reservations about campaigning to remove freedoms...his Party is called the Freedom Party, and he's ostensibly anti-freedom. You and Geert are miles apart. For one, you're not an Orwellian politician.
I appreciate that you recognize that, but...

Geert believes in what he preaches, for fair reasons.
Geert isn't preaching it, because he hates Muslims. He hates what Islam does, means and has done to his country.
Geert may be anti freedom, but only for a group that he sees as a threat to the way of life, he and his countrymen have come to know and love.
Geert isn't the problem, he's not part of the solution, he's a symptom of a greater issue.

Now as much as I find a lot of what he stands for rather distasteful, I can empathize with him. Maybe because I'm well aware of what it's like to be a displaced culture, on ones own land.

AbtFet

Time Out
Jul 23, 2011
Ahhhh....Geert Wilders is DUTCH.

He has NEVER advocated violence.

His ideals are in no way akin to the Nazi propaganda that refered to the Jewish PEOPLE as vermin..........while Wilders has a problem with a religious philosophy........

He does not set out to incite hatred.

I suggest you educate yourself.

He does incite hatred, whether he sets out to or not. Just look at some of these rabid followers of him, they're all full of visceral hatred of Muslims.
You say it's only the religious philosophy he's against but I've just showed you where he says he wants all Muslims removed from his country. That's not having an issue with religious philosophy, that's hating an entire group of people.
There's really no intelligence behind this new wave of Muslims hatred , it's all visceral.

I don't give a crap, as long as they do not expect to turn our schools into mosques, our law into sharia, our women into chattels, our freedom into dust, and our rights to free speech into history.

Unfortunately, far too many want to do EXACTLY that.

This is blatantly false. Majority of Muslims living in the western world want to live a good and peaceful life and not be bothered by drooling morons like Geert who spew hatred and inflame animosity towards them.
Just like that other character winespius, you're making unsubstantiated claims. Do you personally know any Muslims that have told you they want to turn our schools into Mosques? Implement Sharia law?
I doubt it, it's more fear-mongering and xenophobic rhetoric.

And anyone who doesn't believe Geert's speeches can inflame hatred and animosities, well Anders Behring Breivik was a supporter of Geert and deeply believed in what he said. So much that he went on a rampage killing at least 90 people because of Norway's policy towards Muslim immigrants, which would make it the worst killing spree of modern times.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I appreciate that you recognize that, but...

Geert believes in what he preaches, for fair reasons.
Geert isn't preaching it, because he hates Muslims. He hates what Islam does, means and has done to his country.
Geert may be anti freedom, but only for a group that he sees as a threat to the way of life, he and his countrymen have come to know and love.
Geert isn't the problem, he's not part of the solution, he's a symptom of a greater issue.

Disagree. History is long with good intentions that began as "for the greater good", and the lessons are that nobody should ever allow the removal of freedoms on a group simply because of membership. Actions are what count. Where does it end? As a thought experiment, remove the freedoms for any group that has associations-directly or indirectly- to terrorism or any other threat. What you end up with is a totalitarian fascist society. It's ridiculous.

It would be equally ridiculous to ban Geert's Freedom Party because of the associations, indirect though they may be, to this nutbar asshat in Oslo.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
"rabid" is an excellent word to describe how most north americans see the followers of islam, especially when they're stoning someone to death, or burning flags or chanting en masse "Death to America", and by the way, when they do this, it does brind to mind images of rabid nazis screaming "zieg heil".

imo

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
He does incite hatred, whether he sets out to or not. Just look at some of these rabid followers of him, they're all full of visceral hatred of Muslims.
You say it's only the religious philosophy he's against but I've just showed you where he says he wants all Muslims removed from his country. That's not having an issue with religious philosophy, that's hating an entire group of people.
There's really no intelligence behind this new wave of Muslims hatred , it's all visceral.

This is blatantly false. Majority of Muslims living in the western world want to live a good and peaceful life and not be bothered by drooling morons like Geert who spew hatred and inflame animosity towards them.
Just like that other character winespius, you're making unsubstantiated claims. Do you personally know any Muslims that have told you they want to turn our schools into Mosques? Implement Sharia law?
I doubt it, it's more fear-mongering and xenophobic rhetoric.

And anyone who doesn't believe Geert's speeches can inflame hatred and animosities, well Anders Behring Breivik was a supporter of Geert and deeply believed in what he said. So much that he went on a rampage killing at least 90 people because of Norway's policy towards Muslim immigrants, which would make it the worst killing spree of modern times.

What....I am supposed to take seriously what you say simply on your word? SHOW ME where Wilders advocated the removal of all Muslims from the Netherlands........or from Denmark, if that makes you happy. (insert rolled eyes here)

YOU NEED TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF YOUR CLAIMS.

Here, this is how it is done:

I claimed some Muslims in Canada wanted to:

1. Turn schools into Mosques.

‪Levant & Morgan on the Toronto mosqueteria‬‏ - YouTube

2. Institute sharia law

Sharia law in Canada, almost | News | guardian.co.uk

3. Use women as chattels

No sane, free person would choose to wear a burka - Corbella Report

you have seen Canadian women in burkas, haven't you???

Muslim Honour Killing In Canada: Three Daughters & “First Wife” Murdered By Father, 2nd Wife, Son | Barbados Free Press

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232435/pdf/cmaj_162_9_1344.pdf

4. Turn our freedom into dust, especially free speech

‪Ezra Levant on CTV‬‏ - YouTube

Castanet • HRC Case Against Mark Steyn and Maclean's Magazine - View topic

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
abtfet, did eanassir bring you here?

just curious

how many times a day do you beat your wife?

if you're not married then how often did daddy beat mommy?

yeah, I think for the Family of Man and for God's sake, Islam (the religion) needs to be put to death: an honour killing.

AbtFet

Time Out
Jul 23, 2011
What....I am supposed to take seriously what you say simply on your word? SHOW ME where Wilders advocated the removal of all Muslims from the Netherlands........or from Denmark, if that makes you happy. (insert rolled eyes here)

YOU NEED TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF YOUR CLAIMS.

I already provided the sources and gave you quotes.

Here, this is how it is done:

I claimed some Muslims in Canada wanted to:

1. Turn schools into Mosques.

‪Levant & Morgan on the Toronto mosqueteria‬‏ - YouTube

2. Institute sharia law

Sharia law in Canada, almost | News | guardian.co.uk

3. Use women as chattels

No sane, free person would choose to wear a burka - Corbella Report

you have seen Canadian women in burkas, haven't you???

Muslim Honour Killing In Canada: Three Daughters & “First Wife” Murdered By Father, 2nd Wife, Son | Barbados Free Press

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232435/pdf/cmaj_162_9_1344.pdf

4. Turn our freedom into dust, especially free speech

‪Ezra Levant on CTV‬‏ - YouTube

Castanet • HRC Case Against Mark Steyn and Maclean's Magazine - View topic[/QUOTE]

None of these are good sources, they're all fear-mongering idiocy the mainstream media is best known for.
That's why I asked if you had actual experience with Muslims and personally known them to spew the kind of rhetoric you're saying they do.
I take you do not?

abtfet, did eanassir bring you here?

just curious

how many times a day do you beat your wife?

if you're not married then how often did daddy beat mommy?

yeah, I think for the Family of Man and for God's sake, Islam (the religion) needs to be put to death: an honour killing.

Yes, domestic abuse and patriarchal violence, only in Islam.... right?

:lol:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

None of these are good sources, they're all fear-mongering idiocy the mainstream media is best known for.
That's why I asked if you had actual experience with Muslims and personally known them to spew the kind of rhetoric you're saying they do.
I take you do not?

Yes, domestic abuse and patriarchal violence, only in Islam.... right?

:lol:[/QUOTE]

I gave you sources from a wide spectrum of MSM from both the left and right (UK guardian and CTV) , interspersed with some less than MSM..........

Obviously there is no source on earth that would satisfy you, unless it existed in your twisted imagination.

And contrary to your claims, You have not provided a SINGLE source or cited quote: not one.

And you think Geert Wilders is from Denmark.

You have completely discredited yourself; you don't have a clue.

A troll. Without substance.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
OK, I'll ask again...

But to truly get a grasp on the situation and form a legitimate opinion you need to understand foreign policy and the atrocities committed against Muslims to understand why they would want to attack us in the first place.
So what you're saying is, they're justified in attacking us, but we aren't justified in believing that they want to attack us?

Disagree. History is long with good intentions that began as "for the greater good", and the lessons are that nobody should ever allow the removal of freedoms on a group simply because of membership. Actions are what count. Where does it end? As a thought experiment, remove the freedoms for any group that has associations-directly or indirectly- to terrorism or any other threat. What you end up with is a totalitarian fascist society. It's ridiculous.

It would be equally ridiculous to ban Geert's Freedom Party because of the associations, indirect though they may be, to this nutbar asshat in Oslo.
Like I said, I don't necessarily agree, but I can empathize.

AbtFet

Time Out
Jul 23, 2011
I gave you sources from a wide spectrum of MSM from both the left and right (UK guardian and CTV) , interspersed with some less than MSM..........

Obviously there is no source on earth that would satisfy you, unless it existed in your twisted imagination.

And contrary to your claims, You have not provided a SINGLE source or cited quote: not one.

And you think Geert Wilders is from Denmark.

You have completely discredited yourself; you don't have a clue.

A troll. Without substance.

You think mainstream Western media is a good source on objective opinions of ISLAM???? None of your opinions are ever backed up by anything substantial ever! You are admitting now that you don't have any personal experience with Muslims... You've never yourself personally experienced Muslim hatred towards yourself or your country... Yet that doesn't stop you from pretending a real threat actually exists because you see fear-mongering in the Media and lap it up...
This perceived threat from Muslims you believe, simply doesn't exist .

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You think mainstream Western media is a good source on objective opinions of ISLAM???? None of your opinions are ever backed up by anything substantial ever! You are admitting now that you don't have any personal experience with Muslims... You've never yourself personally experienced Muslim hatred towards yourself or your country...
Yet when someone with experience with Muslims speaks up. That isn't good enough for you either.

I have first hand experience with Muslims, but I bet that won't be good enough for you to accept my opinion either.

You have an interesting sliding scale pumpkin...

And, I'll ask you again...

But to truly get a grasp on the situation and form a legitimate opinion you need to understand foreign policy and the atrocities committed against Muslims to understand why they would want to attack us in the first place.
So what you're saying is, they're justified in attacking us, but we aren't justified in believing that they want to attack us?

Is that question to hard for you to answer?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So did 182 parents just get a message?
Did the children's parents have some common background in that the 'elect in Society' are usually the ones that send their children off to camps in the first place?

Never mind, is Labor running things or are they the opposition, if the shooter had planned it for quite some time then what was going on that far back?

Update: Oslo police say cannot confirm anyone was killed at Labour Party youth camp shooting; Norwegian TV reported several killed - Reuters

http://translate.google.com/transla...n-i-hans-hode-var-det-noedvendig-3545122.html

Last edited:

winespius

Nominee Member
Jul 20, 2011
I have 15yrs of experience with muslims...not all bad but I have talked and have friends that explained the animosity for the west...and it ain't what the CBC will tell you.
They hate our way of life we are kaffirs...unclean and decadent because we don't follow allah...one guy that worked for me in KSA said outright that the only reason we were allowed in the country was to train them to run the oil industry..they realized that the west has the technology that they need..
And ot course they used on 911 and many other occasions...
I fully expect you to come back with the usual crap that the west deserved the terror due to some percieved injustice over exploiting their resources or backing Israel for defending itself but it's just that....crap and not worthy of discussion...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
So did 182 parents just get a message?
Ya, there are crazier people than you out there.
Did the children's parents have some common background in that the 'elect in Society' are usually the ones that send their children off to camps in the first place?
I'm not the 'elect' of society, my kids go to camp.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How did this turn into a muslim hate fest when everyone should be expressing their shock of 87 dead people by a ****ing Christian lunatic.?

****ing screwball Christian and you are all going off about Muslims. For **** sakes.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
You think mainstream Western media is a good source on objective opinions of ISLAM???? None of your opinions are ever backed up by anything substantial ever! You are admitting now that you don't have any personal experience with Muslims... You've never yourself personally experienced Muslim hatred towards yourself or your country... Yet that doesn't stop you from pretending a real threat actually exists because you see fear-mongering in the Media and lap it up...
This perceived threat from Muslims you believe, simply doesn't exist .

OHHHHH....so you don't want MSM witness to Muslim hatred for western civilization!

Oh, and documented cases of attacks aren't good enough for you either...

You've never heard of the Khadrs......

Khadr family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or Aly Hindy....

Aly Hindy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blazing Cat Fur: Slimy + Imam = Aly Hindy = Slimam?

Or Saed Rageah....a very influential leader....

Toronto imam preaching 'hate instead of harmony' - Holy Post

And yes, I have experienced Muslim hate against my country, when 18 Muslims were arrested in a terror plot to behead the PM after murdering their way into the Parliament buildings.

Yes, I have experienced Muslim hatred against my country, when 24 of my countrymen were murdered in the WTC on 9-11.

Yes, I have experienced Muslim hatred against my culture when Muslims try to silence Ezra Levant, Mark Steyn and others through "Human Rights" councils.

Or this guy....yes he has connections to Canada:

Fury at Muslim hate speaker invited to universities | The Jewish Chronicle

Shall I go on?

How did this turn into a muslim hate fest when everyone should be expressing their shock of 87 dead people by a ****ing Christian lunatic.?

****ing screwball Christian and you are all going off about Muslims. For **** sakes.

Excellent point, actually.......but the idiot Islamist apologists had to jump in even when their heroes aren't at fault........and I'll be damned if I'll let their BS pass unchallenged.