Big Explosion in Oslo

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yup. I'm the one who imagined bull**** credentials and imagined anyone can set up a church in Canada legally without being ordained by a legally recognized church.
There you go, making it up as you go along again.

Yup that was me putting words in you mouth again I guess huh?
Yep, because I never said that.

Supply a quote.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Neat word.

Has a lot of meaning.

There you go, making it up as you go along again.

Yep, because I never said that.

Supply a quote.
You want verbatim? Is that what you want? Or pieced together post by post? Or is this generalization inadequate because you just don't like being "served" as you put it?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You want verbatim? Is that what you want?
That's what "supply a quote" means.

And when you fail to produce a quote where I said "anyone can set up a church in Canada".

I'll supply you with the facts about the ULC and CLDD.

Both legally recognized Churches in Canada.

The error I made, was the cost, lol.

Or is this generalization inadequate because you just don't like being "served" as you put it?

Let your imagination loose...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It's not a legal church in Canada. It's an NPO.
As irrelevant as it was the first time you said it.

Your original question made no specific requirements, not that it mattered, my answer was true.

So you can laugh all you want. They still legally call themselves Ministers, their ceremonies are recognized in Canadian law. All your claims, as usual, are a product of your imagination.

Your shtick is so weak.

You should have stuck to claiming this was a big diversion plan. You looked less foolish.

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You take me for "Un Mangeur de ballustre" ....(a hypocrite who goes to church, brags about it then goes on to screw his neighbours the rest of the week?):roll:
Your own words.... the words of a mangeur de ballustre....so don't try to deflect on someone else....you'll fool nobody but yourself....
Way to give him another escape route by topic switch Skippy!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
A ministry isn't a Church.

To be a legal CHURCH in Canada you need the backing of a denomination.

I'm not going to argue semantics with you. If you are ordained by the ULC, buy their ordination package (49.95 u.s.) , register, then you will have met all the requirements of most if not all jurisdictions in Canada and the u.s. to legally perform a marriage. This would also include baptisms, funerals, communion, etc.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm not going to argue semantics with you. If you are ordained by the ULC, buy their ordination package (49.95 u.s.) , register, then you will have met all the requirements of most if not all jurisdictions in Canada and the u.s. to legally perform a marriage. This would also include baptisms, funerals, communion, etc.
Bingo...

And thanx for pointing out my error in the pricing...lol.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Read their stuff closer and we aren't in the US. Canadian law is 100% different.