Bernier Arrested for being a total dumbass

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
There’s a saying in my neck of the woods. “Live Free or Die”. Many of our troops paid the ultimate price fighting wars so we could enjoy our freedoms and liberties. They’d be turning over in their graves if they knew that we’ve lost those freedoms and liberties that they fought so hard for merely because of a virus and a bunch of fraidy cats. Grow up man!

Oh.

You're one of THOSE types of pretend humans...

Okay then.

Explains everything.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I'm paraphrasing.

Maxime Bernier arrested in Manitoba for violating public health orders

People’s Party of Canada Leader Maxime Bernier, who is currently on what he has dubbed the “Mad Max Manitoba Tour,” was holding rallies in several rural Manitoba towns starting Friday and was planning to move onto Winnipeg Saturday.

He was arrested Friday afternoon, say Manitoba RCMP.

“Maxime Bernier was arrested just outside St. Pierre this afternoon,” said Manitoba RCMP spokesperson Tara Seel.

At least Maxine Bernier is not a coward and a wimp like most of the majority of Canadians who prefer to stand by and watch their freedoms and rights being taken away. Maxine is the only real and true conservative political leader that communist Canada has left. If any of the other Marxists political party leaders like Castro Turdeau, dull O'Tool, and Sick boy win the next election we may all end up in some kind of a communist gulag for daring to question or challenge those three dear Marxists leaders about anything anymore. Only buffoons and idiots will mock and clap at Maxine Bernier for being arrested and charged for his Charter of Rights and Freedoms to peacefully assemble. Sadly, there appears to be quite the gathering of buffoons and idiots here who despise freedom of speech and assembly.

Would anyone here like to be arrested and charged for trying to exercise your rights and freedoms to speak freely or to peacefully assembly? By the looks of things, there are some here who could careless about their rights and freedoms. Just give me my two vaccine jabs so I can once again travel. I hear that bull chit talk all the time. I want to give up my freedoms for Marxist promoting safety. So, come on, is anyone here willing to give up their rights and freedoms?

When the people fear the government, it is tyranny. When the government fears we the people, it is democracy. Sadly, the former appears to be winning the tyranny game here in Canada. You are being forewarned that if you want communism to get even bigger and better in Canada then vote for the other three Marxists buffoons. If you still believe in and want to keep your rights and freedoms than you better vote for Maxine Bernier in the next election.

It's not about Covid anymore. It's all about vaccines and political tyranny being committed by your Marxists welfare recipient bum politicians who could careless about your rights and freedoms. It's your call.

FREE THE FACE. ABOLISH THE MASK. NO MANDATORY VACCINATIONS. NO VACCINE PASSPORTS. Works well for me. :D
You know, you might be right.

I just read a piece about Mark Carney and what he wants to happen in Canada. Apparently, he's written a book and the piece I read stated what his philosophy is: More restrictions for Canadians, (i.e. less personal freedoms), no gas vehicles at all, only renewable energy (i.e. no oil & gas), financial controls over personal income/savings, no property ownership - so he's a woke as one can possible get and why he & his ilk are so dangerous. What is even more disturbing is that he was appointed by Trudeau to the UN as a "special envoy on Climate Change".

He agrees with the PM on stopping all pipelines in Canada but his company has invested billions of dollars on pipelines in Brazil & the Middle East. So the hypocrisy continues and Canadians are being led to the slaughter. He supports the Built Back Better and the Great Reset which should be worrying for everyone.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Wait, I thought you were freaking out over the freedom of people and views of gay marriage or abortion? WTF has masks got to do with that?

Um... that's great?

Aha... okay, so we're back to "fuck your life, only mine matters" type of thinking?

And?

Depending on the vaccination status/Covid status, they also don't give a sweet fuck about other people, nor do they care about themselves and the damage that could be done if they get Covid. But sure, they're free to be dumb all they want.

No, you just think it is. Your right for your free dumb ends just outside your personal space. You have every right not to wear a mask anywhere not public. When you inflict yourself on others though, the public have a right to be protected from your stupidity, ergo, wear the effing mask and stop being a whiney bitch about it.

And when you get vaccinated, you can stop with the mask totally.
Guess we'll know when the virus is under control - if it will ever be - and we'll have to see just how much "freedom" we will have. Will we ever be back to normal or will governments continue to use Covid as a control mechanism for the populace? Stay tuned.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Guess we'll know when the virus is under control - if it will ever be -

If it's not it's not solely because of Government, but of dipstick assholes like this "no color" jerkoff...

and we'll have to see just how much "freedom" we will have.

Sadly, I can't even ask if you're serious because you are.

Will we ever be back to normal

Depends on what 'normal' is but likely no; see first comment.

or will governments continue to use Covid as a control mechanism for the populace?

LOL - okay, seriously a moment, consider what would be going on IF the public/we did not demand the Government "do something" about the pandemic?

Do I think it was handled properly? Fuck no.

Do I blame government as the only fault? Fuck no.

Those who do are blind as the goddamn sheep they accuse others of being.

Stay tuned.

But will you, or will you ignore everything except your narrative?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
If it's not it's not solely because of Government, but of dipstick assholes like this "no color" jerkoff...

LOL - okay, seriously a moment, consider what would be going on IF the public/we did not demand the Government "do something" about the pandemic?

You be sure to jump off the bridge when turdOWE tells you to.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

If you got your shots why are you worried if he got his? You're covered no?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
If you got your shots why are you worried if he got his? You're covered no?

I got my shots, both of them.

I'm worried that this piece of garbage didn't get theirs because of OTHER people who might not be able to.

And because numbnuts like him will continue the virus and create variants which the vaccine might not cover (hint, already happened, sadly).

Sorry that actually worrying for other people beside oneself is so foreign to you.

Reactions: DaSleeper

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

I'm worried that this piece of garbage didn't get theirs because of OTHER people who might not be able to.

And because numbnuts like him will continue the virus and create variants which the vaccine might not cover (hint, already happened, sadly).

Sorry that actually worrying for other people beside oneself is so foreign to you.
You worry , because , you worry . If you didn’t worry about the deadly Covid you would just be worrying about something else .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The police violated his Charter of Rights fool. Would you be happy if you were peacefully assembling for a cause and the police came along and told you to go away or else even though it is your right to be able to peacefully assemble in Canada? I doubt very much that you would be happy?

It is quite obvious that Maxine Bernier is not your type of politician who does really believe in rights and freedoms for all, eh Marxist? Freedom and rights are being attacked every day by our dear Marxist leaders and you attack someone who wants to stand up to those commies.

Btw, your Marxist communist meeting will be held on Tuesday night June 15TH at 8 PM. The usual place. Bring your hammer and sickle hat with you. :p
You're one of the gullible ones I see. How much did you donate? More or less than what you've sent to Ezra? Both are donation scammers.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Endemic. It's NEVER going away. Sars CV 2 is forever.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

VACCIDENT ALERT: Vehicle accidents caused by vaccine side effects happening all over US roads and highways​

Hmmm. little blood clots in the brain they say...mostly in the Two shot crowd too.. Go figure.
;)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Your mask does dick all except say you are a lemming . Read the latest out of the quagmire below us .
Those buffoons that are still wearing one of those face diaper masks is a sure sign of stupid obedience to their lying comrade politicians and the scum deep state globalists. These morons do bend the knee to their overlord politicians and the globalists. They truly are a bunch of lemmings indeed. ;)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
You know, you might be right.

I just read a piece about Mark Carney and what he wants to happen in Canada. Apparently, he's written a book and the piece I read stated what his philosophy is: More restrictions for Canadians, (i.e. less personal freedoms), no gas vehicles at all, only renewable energy (i.e. no oil & gas), financial controls over personal income/savings, no property ownership - so he's a woke as one can possible get and why he & his ilk are so dangerous. What is even more disturbing is that he was appointed by Trudeau to the UN as a "special envoy on Climate Change".

He agrees with the PM on stopping all pipelines in Canada but his company has invested billions of dollars on pipelines in Brazil & the Middle East. So the hypocrisy continues and Canadians are being led to the slaughter. He supports the Built Back Better and the Great Reset which should be worrying for everyone.
Watch for the new covid scare coming maybe around this fall. Only this covid like scare will be called climate change and there will be a big big push to push climate change big time. Those things you mentioned above, like gas vehicles, will be the target they will set to try and take even more rights and freedoms away.

I just hope that the majority of Canadians do not fall for this next big trick and hoax coming very soon like they did with covid. Do not listen to their scary climate change stories and bull chit that we must do as they once again say or else we will all die and lock downs will be a part of our/their next globalist plans. Climate change lock downs will be the next push to try and make our lives once again look and feel miserable like hell. Ignore the bastards and tell them to go to bloody hell with their climate change bull crap. Your call.

PS: I wonder what old sleepy head has to say about my post? :D

Reactions: Dixie Cup

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
You're one of the gullible ones I see. How much did you donate? More or less than what you've sent to Ezra? Both are donation scammers.

The scammers are your lying and fake politicians, the media, and those so called health officials and doctors, oh foolish gullible one himself. They have scammed you for over a year now, and yet you appear to still want to go along with their covid lying bull shit. You better take heed and the warning that Bernier, Ezra, Derek Sloan and Randy Hillier are telling us all. I do indeed support them all with donations. I believe in rights and freedoms and those people mentioned above do also. They are truly Canadian patriots and hero's of Canada. It is for dam sure that I would never leave my rights and freedoms in your comrade like hands. Just saying, comrade. LOL.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
This thread is so precious. I love the total LACK of concern from the resident lefties about the G7's little 30 attendee BBQ while still over in England, ya know, despite the fact that shit isn't supposed to be allowed in England yet?
Or how Trudie came flying* back to Canada after the G7, "quarantined" himself for as long as took to get tested and cleared before leaving quarantined even though he's been vaccinated. Something the average Canadian isn't allowed to get away with. Never mind the 80,000+ passengers that have landed in Canada that required no quarantine while we are given absolutely ZERO reason as to why. And absolutely zero f*cks are given by Socks McGroper and his gang about the total lack of an open, honest, transparent govt under their control.

But yeah, that dastardly Bernier. "Wantonly risking the lives and health" of Canadians while shit wits like Flossy pretend they actually care.
Seriously Flosshole, if you're the kind of subhuman lowlife to even make something like a virus into a purely ideological exercise in anti-Conservative propaganda then you deserve to suffer and die from said virus.