Bernier Arrested for being a total dumbass

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The scammers are your lying and fake politicians, the media, and those so called health officials and doctors, oh foolish gullible one himself. They have scammed you for over a year now, and yet you appear to still want to go along with their covid lying bull shit. You better take heed and the warning that Bernier, Ezra, Derek Sloan and Randy Hillier are telling us all.
You need to be told shit?

Do you know who wants you to not get vaccinated, not wear a mask or not wash your hands?

The enemy commie cocksuckers who released this shit.

Smarten the fuck up or I'll start calling you comrade.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
You need to be told shit?

Do you know who wants you to not get vaccinated, not wear a mask or not wash your hands?

The enemy commie cocksuckers who released this shit.

Smarten the fuck up or I'll start calling you comrade.

I am told shit every day by those dear comrade Canadian leaders of ours.

Yup, I sure do. It is those "commie cocksucker" globalists who are the ones that want me to wear a mask and get vaccinated and make billions of dollars from it and wait for me to die. Phuk em. :cool:

Okay comrade. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
This thread is so precious. I love the total LACK of concern from the resident lefties about the G7's little 30 attendee BBQ while still over in England, ya know, despite the fact that shit isn't supposed to be allowed in England yet?
Or how Trudie came flying* back to Canada after the G7, "quarantined" himself for as long as took to get tested and cleared before leaving quarantined even though he's been vaccinated. Something the average Canadian isn't allowed to get away with. Never mind the 80,000+ passengers that have landed in Canada that required no quarantine while we are given absolutely ZERO reason as to why. And absolutely zero f*cks are given by Socks McGroper and his gang about the total lack of an open, honest, transparent govt under their control.

But yeah, that dastardly Bernier. "Wantonly risking the lives and health" of Canadians while shit wits like Flossy pretend they actually care.
Seriously Flosshole, if you're the kind of subhuman lowlife to even make something like a virus into a purely ideological exercise in anti-Conservative propaganda then you deserve to suffer and die from said virus.

I will drink to that. LOL.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I am told shit every day by those dear comrade Canadian leaders of ours.

Yup, I sure do. It is those "commie cocksucker" globalists who are the ones that want me to wear a mask and get vaccinated and make billions of dollars from it and wait for me to die. Phuk em. :cool:

Okay comrade. LOL.
You can't think on your own? Being "told" IS being directed and a position only the weak fall for comrade.

What are you going to die from? Spiky protein daisy dust and cat dander?

Are you going to cheer when the enemy gets gets globally gang fucked or just go quiet Comrade Au Chu?

Last edited:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
You can't think on your own? Being "told" IS being directed and a position only the weak fall for comrade.

What are you going to die from? Spiky protein daisy dust and cat dander?

Are you going to cheer when the enemy gets gets globally gang fucked or just go quiet Comrade Au Chu?

At least I am able to think. But you, comrade? Well? I doubt that anyone who goes to a hammer and sickle meeting are able to think at all. Ha-ha.

Well, if you took your spiky globalist protein convid vaccine, like most of those other Canadian dummy zombies out there have done, you may just be on your way down the road to dying sometime soon, comrade. Rumor has it that thousands of people have already been injured or have died after they took the convid vaccine jab. But you would know nothing about that because you listen way too much to the CBC/CTV/Globull or CNN, right? Great outfits to get your mis and disinformation from about covid vaccine injuries or deaths. Just saying, comrade. Can people really die from daisy dust or cat dander? Have any stats on that? Just asking. LOL.

I am going to cheer when the many stupid morons out there woke the phuk up as to what the zionist globalist pos have done to humanity on earth. Have you woke up to that one yet or are you still one of those many buffoons still out there who just like to go along to get along and go down quietly into your basement, comrade? Just asking. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ni Hao Comrade Au Chu!

Newsflash, we are all going to die sometime down the road and it won't be from Illuminati induced hay fever tripped by 5G.

• Wow
Reactions: DaSleeper

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Ni Hao Comrade Au Chu!

Newsflash, we are all going to die sometime down the road and it won't be from Illuminati induced hay fever tripped by 5G.
No kidding that we are all going to die one day. But why push your inevitable early death by taking an experimental gene therapy vaccine? I believe that if Maxine Bernier had of been the PM of Canada when all of this bs covid nonsense started, Canada would not have suffered as much as it has because of the other bunch of buffoon political leaders that we have in Canada today. Maxine Bernier is the only political leader left in Canada who can save Canada. Keep voting for the other three bozo political party's and things will never get any better only bloody worse.

It's your call to vote for someone who wants to save Canada from a communist like tyranny that we see going on today in Canada or you want to see Canada become a better place to live in with no more silly like covid lock downs or other stupid covid nonsense bull chit that we have seen going on in Canada for over a year now.

But something tells me that you like things just the way they are. You do not want to have a real and true conservative party and leader running Canada but would much rather prefer to keep allowing the likes of Castro Trudeau to maintain his communist like choke hold and power over Canada and Canadians. Why would anyone in their right mind want to call Maxine Bernier a "total dumbass" is beyond me. Bernier is far from being a dumbass. The real dumb asses are the ones that keep voting for the likes of Comrade Castro Trudeau and who constantly attack and mock Bernier.

When I see the likes of CBC, CTV and Globull attack Bernier, well right there, I know that Bernier is the man for Canada. Because if I have learned anything about the Canadian pro leftist lieberal media in Canada is that if the media attacks and mocks someone then that someone has to be the man for the job. Believe it or not. :D

• Haha

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Does that mean you'll wear a mask during pollen season to extend your longevity? Spiky proteins are deadly I hear.

Bernier is in it for Bernier, not you. Give your head a shake.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Does that mean you'll wear a mask during pollen season to extend your longevity? Spiky proteins are deadly I hear.

Is Bernier a politician ? Does he have a pretty face ? Is there a mirror in his bathroom ?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Nope. But then I may live a lot longer than those that took the convid vaccine jab. And I do certainly hope that you did take both jabs. That might mean that you may not be around soon to talk to me. Now wouldn't that be great--------------for me. LOL.

Everyone on earth is in it for themselves. Even you. So, shake your empty head on that one, bozo. Bernier is the man. man. Works well for me, man. LOL.

• Haha

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I have a natural defense against spike protein sunflower pollen. It's part of my Caucasian heritage.

Why should I worry?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I have a natural defense against spike protein sunflower pollen. It's part of my Caucasian heritage.

Why should I worry?
In grade one Iwas informed to worry about nuclear destruction , I have been told about countless scourges that were going to kill us all . The answer to all these end of the world always seams to entail more government spending . Somehow I survived . You could group me in with all those other survivors .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
In grade one Iwas informed to worry about nuclear destruction , I have been told about countless scourges that were going to kill us all . The answer to all these end of the world always seams to entail more government spending . Somehow I survived . You could group me in with all those other survivors .
Duck and cover is some sort of duvet?

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Sadly, there are just way too many stupid Canadians out there that will fall for anything that their dear lying political leaders and the lying media tell them without even questioning or challenging anything they are told. They just go along to get along like sheep off to slaughter. With enough brainwashing on TV those same stupid sheeple can be convinced into believing that the sky is falling down and that they must stay indoors until we the government tells them that all is clear and they can come out to play now.

indeed, I have survived all of the bull shit that has been thrown at me for decades now. And I suspect that there will be plenty more bull shit to come. The next big crises will be a climate crises where the covid hoax crises will be nothing compared to the new covid like climate crises, no doubt on it's way come the fall. Hey, we never know. ;)

Last edited:

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Why should I worry?
Well, whoop-dee-doo for you. There is no real need to worry about anything as long as the stupid sheeple out there decide to stop listening to their lying politicians and the lying media. If they did that then there would be no need to worry about anything. We could all then just get on our lives as we were meant to do. It's pretty much all of our dear welfare recipient bum politicians that always want to try and make our lives as miserable as hell. Ignore the bastards. (y)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Hey, wear a sweater or you'll catch a super duper variant.

Yup, I'm tired of the bullshit being spread around too.

19 years after SARS tells me a vaccine was ready years before it was weaponized.

CRISPR isn't new nor is the vaccine or gene therapy research.

If you had a shitty congenital disease would you turn it down?

Do real homework into what is going on and shut out the opinion mills until you form your own educated opinion and course of action.

You'll feel better about it instead of going squirrelly over bullshit like 5G nanobots lowering your sperm count.

Reactions: Twin_Moose